What's new

Is alcohol legal in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aby koi hai Bahrain se ? manama main wine shops ki kya halat hai yaar ?:undecided:

Allah does not like those who drink. Shame on You (so called muslims). Pakistan is secular liberal so called Islamic state. Shame on us.

there's a shyte ton of booze available in Pakistan....legit, black market, grey market, and locally made (the crappy stuff that people drink and then get poisoned)

everything is available in Pakistan, for the right price :D

legally, Muslims cannot purchase alcohol. But the laws only go so far. Go to any house party in Karachi or Lahore or Peshawar especially in elite zones and liquor flows like water.

curiously, the prices of whisky sky-rocketed during the NATO-supply route closure.......a lot of booze goes through those containers, as per a reliable source (who i wont name). A good portion of it makes its way to Pakistani market.

as for booze production, there are companies like Murree Breweries which are famous for their beers and single malt whiskys....you have even Muslims who work there, but its a Parsi-run business (one of the oldest and most succesful)

Allah does not like those who drink. Shame on You (so called muslims). Pakistan is secular liberal so called Islamic state. Shame on us.

but that's between Man/Women and GOD.

He is the first and last judge; not us.

Sharab ki baat ho aur Imran naa ho, Ho hi nahin sakta.:alcoholic:

nahin

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there's a shyte ton of booze available in Pakistan....legit, black market, grey market, and locally made (the crappy stuff that people drink and then get poisoned)

everything is available in Pakistan, for the right price :D

legally, Muslims cannot purchase alcohol. But the laws only go so far. Go to any house party in Karachi or Lahore or Peshawar especially in elite zones and liquor flows like water.

curiously, the prices of whisky sky-rocketed during the NATO-supply route closure.......a lot of booze goes through those containers, as per a reliable source (who i wont name). A good portion of it makes its way to Pakistani market.

as for booze production, there are companies like Murree Breweries which are famous for their beers and single malt whiskys....you have even Muslims who work there, but its a Parsi-run business (one of the oldest and most succesful)

but that's between Man/Women and GOD.

He is the first and last judge; not us.

nahin

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ye sab humy pata hai i ask abut bahrain suna tha tha wahan band ho rahi hai

aaho ... naswar paani vich ghol ke pii lao - ikkoii gal aa

ye peshawri kuppi ban jay gee phir to :rofl:

in bahrain? not a chance.......if they shut down alcohol, how will they get Saudi business :lol:

Every thing is legal in Pakistan until CJ takes sumoto action against it-

what about Champagne? I heard its popularity. I think in Pakistan murree brewery have not this product.
I checked Lions Whisky it was good . I Enjoyed this with Pepsi.

Alcohol should never be legalized.A few handful of people may be dying of it but once you legalize it the adverse effects of it are innumerable.God(if at all he exists) alone knows how much disturbed i get when i see almost all the college going students drinking alcohol in my country.The only 2 things i like about islam are how strictly it discourages alcohol and impositon of hijab both of which seem to be missing in modern pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom