What's new

Is Afghani culture same as Pakistani culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess some similarities due to shared religion, and the fact that they're right next to Pakistan.
Problem with the word 'Afghan'; if it means Pashtun then culture is more or less similar to Pakistan Pashtun culture, but even then not exactly the same. On the other hands the Farsiwans don't really share any similarities with Pakistan other than religion.

If we're black I wonder what Indians are :o:

JUST LIKE PAKISTANIS. :coffee:

no not at all

yaar I didn't feel it hum sab insaan hain bus

Yeah, it all depends on where you're originally from (mountainous region, desert, jungle) and what you do for a living (i.e. farmer or in a building all day). Besides some people need to accept who they are and not bash each other on basis of skin colour (ignorance of the highest order).

One should not be proud of anything which he/she hasn't achieved on his own.

Neither one should be looked down for anything he hasn't done or he don't have any control.

thats what i said when afghan and pak cricket team were standing with each other :D
I hope you have seen Shehzad from afghani team but any ways I was talking about the real black .

Non sense indians bring skin colour into everything

Pakistan has 40million pashtuns which are similar to the afghanistan pashtun in appearence while the total population of afghanistan is 30Million,of which 13Millions are brown tajiks.

The OP is talking about culture not skin colour my stupid indian friends

One should not be proud of anything which he/she hasn't achieved on his own.

Neither one should be looked down for anything he hasn't done or he don't have any control.
o bhai that is whati said mujhy isse koi fark nh parta . BTW wesy konsa mera baaap fair and lovely company ka malik hai kelog mujhy kaheen ketu kl hai hhahahha

to OP of thread

Pakistan is a big country and have many cultures and languages peoples how on earth they can be mix in one word like afghani man ? we have multi culture histories and languages foods also we are not a small peace of land you are talking abut 180mn people here look at the map and educate yourself

only our pushto speakers have relations with Afghanistan ok
750px-Languages_of_Pakistan.svg.png

It's sad to see people taking a 'white contest' and feel somehow inferior for not being as white as possible. Seems like racism in U.S and Europe has had its effects on third world countries, while they themselves are trying to get rid of skin color differences and fill the gap. Really really sad it is.

You guys are pathetic :rofl: The whole world has moved on from colourism and these poor countries are so obsessed with it. In Brazil, people try to become brown and here they argue about who is the whitest :lol:. Wonders never cease. Grow up and talk about how to improve your pathetic countries rather than be preoccupied with skin colour.

Last edited:
You guys are pathetic :rofl: The whole world has moved on from colourism and these poor countries are so obsessed with it. In Brazil, people try to become brown and here they argue about who is the whitest :lol:. Wonders never cease. Grow up and talk about how to improve your pathetic countries rather than be preoccupied with skin colour.
Brazil is a 3rd world country where most poor people are black and most extremely rich Brazilians are full Whites. The rich Brazilians always mock the poor (afro brazilians)

brazilians are definitely obsessed with race and ancestry, you're not one to talk

Brazil is a 3rd world country where most poor people are black and most extremely rich Brazilians are full Whites. The rich Brazilians always mock the poor (afro brazilians)

brazilians are definitely obsessed with race and ancestry, you're not one to talk

Brazil is not a typical 3rd world country. We're doing much better than most 3rd world countries. Yes there are problems in wealth distribution but it's not based on race. We have the most amount of interracial relationships/ marriages in the world. Racism (at least overt) is not tolerated in brazil.

Afghani people and Pakistani people look the same. Mostly pale white with similar features. The dresses are also same it seems to me. Is Afghani culture same as that of Pakistan?
They dont look same.

Punjabi's and Sindhi's are Indic. So they look Indic.
People from KPK and Balochistan are more Iranic/Central Asian - so they look that way.

With regards to Culture, its the same thing.
Pakistani Punjab and Sindh have Indian/Indic culture.
KPK and Baloch have a different culture.

Though if you were to say a generic 'Pakistan culture', then it would have to be Punjab and Sindh because they are both the cultural and economic heart of Pakistan - and both are Indic. So in that sense, yes Afghan culture and Pakistani culture are different.

Last edited:
They dont look same.

Punjabi's and Sindhi's are Indic. So they look Indic.
People from KPK and Balochistan are more Iranic/Central Asian - so they look that way.

With regards to Culture, its the same thing.
Pakistani Punjab and Sindh have Indian/Indic culture.
KPK and Baloch have a different culture.

Though if you were to say a generic 'Pakistan culture', then it would have to be Punjab and Sindh because they are both the cultural and economic heart of Pakistan - and both are Indic. So in that sense, yes Afghan culture and Pakistani culture are different.

Pakistani culture is most definitely not the same thing as Indian culture. It's largely Indic and similar, yes, but not Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom