What's new

Is 9/11 a proove for absolute incompetency of US inteligence?

You seriously think Arabs with box cutters did 9/11??:crazy:
Can you explain how they cannot ?

First...Arabs have been moving in/out of the US for years. So just because the hijackers are Arabs, that does not automatically earn them suspicions.

Second...Domestic US airspace is controlled by a civilian organization, not the military.

Third...The US have the most active civil aviation community and free airspace in the world.

So just from those three items alone, there are dozens of holes where anyone with enough will and wile can get past security checks, which before Sept 11, 2001, was more lax than today.

The only way it could not happen is if the US is a dictatorship, the kind you are used to.

Nothing is beyond our reach - except civil passenger planes kidnapped by arabs with boxcutters. :lol:

700 billion dollar military, 100 billion dollar inteligence machine, 30.000 military bases around the world. NSA spying 24/7 on every single internet user worldwide.
Mohammed Atta used code words in his communication on the Internet: 'The semester begins in three more weeks. We’ve obtained 19 confirmations for studies in the faculty of law, the faculty of urban planning, the faculty of fine arts, and the faculty of engineering.'

Yeah...It is soooooooo obvious that he was planning an attack on the WTC towers from that.

please dont hurt yourself anymore. :lol:
Take your own advice. Intellectually speaking, you must have beaten yourself with the stupid stick daily before breakfast.

First...Arabs have been moving in/out of the US for years. So just because the hijackers are Arabs, that does not automatically earn them suspicions.

Second...Domestic US airspace is controlled by a civilian organization, not the military.

Third...The US have the most active civil aviation community and free airspace in the world.

So just from those three items alone, there are dozens of holes where anyone with enough will and wile can get past security checks, which before Sept 11, 2001, was more lax than today.

The only way it could not happen is if the US is a dictatorship, the kind you are used to.

Gambit check it out!!!!

Gambit, now be 'Totally Honest' you're an Indian trying to pass for an American?!
Also, do share with us, what your 'Aviation Background' is?! You claim to say you a 'Professional Pilot' of sorts!!
What kinda type ratings & Licenses, if any, you got?!

Be Honest when you answer!!!!

:pakistan:

Gambit check it out!!!!

Gambit, now be 'Totally Honest' you're an Indian trying to pass for an American?!

Yes, I am an Indian trying to pass as a Viet trying to pass as an American.

Also, do share with us, what your 'Aviation Background' is?! You claim to say you a 'Professional Pilot' of sorts!!
What kinda type ratings & Licenses, if any, you got?!
Be Honest when you answer!!!!

I can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer.

Yes, I am an Indian trying to pass as a Viet trying to pass as an American.

I can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer.

Curious, did you even understand what I asked of you?! Be Honest!!!!

Curious, did you even understand what I asked of you?! Be Honest!!!!

Yes, I did. And yes, I was being 'honest'.

Since so many people wondered about me, might as well tell the truth: I am an Indian trying to pass myself off as Brit trying to pass as a Viet trying to pass as a German trying to pass as an American. It gets so complicated I have to enter therapy, else I would forget who I really am.

Yes, I did. And yes, I was being 'honest'.

Since so many people wondered about me, might as well tell the truth: I am an Indian trying to pass myself off as Brit trying to pass as a Viet trying to pass as a German trying to pass as an American. It gets so complicated I have to enter therapy, else I would forget who I really am.

No you sure did not! You just a Bull Shitter! LOL
Now go back to selling 'Slurrpy's'!

Today you're just in the mood of trolling,lets troll on another thread :D many solid proofs have been given to you,don't waste my time :coffee:

Today you're just in the mood of trolling,lets troll on another thread :D many solid proofs have been given to you,don't waste my time :coffee:
So called 'proofs' debunked many times over. It is YOU who are wasting your own time.

You wasted your time too by posting pro govt mouth pieces :coffee:
Science is neither pro nor against government. I doubt that you have the intelligence to debate just one of those so called 'proof'.

Science is neither pro nor against government. I doubt that you have the intelligence to debate just one of those so called 'proof'.

Just a year ago you were a lot more tolerant, what happened? You are getting old! :D
Let them think whatever they want, when there are idiot Americans like Charlie Sheen who think that U.S. did the 9/11 you expect Pakistanis to think differently?

Just a year ago you were a lot more tolerant, what happened? You are getting old! :D
Am just bored.

Let them think whatever they want, when there are idiot Americans like Charlie Sheen who think that U.S. did the 9/11 you expect Pakistanis to think differently?
Sad, ain't it ? Barely educated Pakistanis relying upon airheaded Hollywood celebs as sources for their education.

Am just bored.

Sad, ain't it ? Barely educated Pakistanis relying upon airheaded Hollywood celebs as sources for their education.

If 9/11 was an Incompetency, what about 5/2? Same " in-competent" US department had found Bin laden under ISI's a$$.:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom