What's new

Irreparable damage!

Does the ISPR measure public sentiments?

I mean if your NPS is negative infinity, common sense would suggest you shut your butt hole and go into oblivion for a year or two.

Last edited:
Well, by looking at the video. It is quite an unplanned maintained post. At least consult with some professional mountaineers. How to survive in such adverse conditions on rotation. Mobilize the post troops before the storm hit. At least they have constant weather feed. If not then....

Last edited:
To be very honest,
officers at the helm should be questioned and brought to justice,
how did they let this happen ?
why did they fail to read the public sentiment ?
why couldn't they just for once, do something right ?

Dear Pakistanis, when we are knowing the reality of Adani and Modi relationship, we now know that bjp might not win next elections. The only option bjp now has is to attack in Pakistan.

Dear Pakistanis, when we are knowing the reality of Adani and Modi relationship, we now know that bjp might not win next elections. The only option bjp now has is to attack in Pakistan.
I am Indian and I can assure you, BJP will form the next govt. as well. There are only two variables which are yet to be decided :-

1. Who will be the Prime MInister? Modi will be 73 next year(election year). The BJP is a cader-based part and usually doesnt allow people above 70 years of age to hold important positions.

2. Will BJP have majority by itself (like 2019-2024) or need help by it's NDA coaalition to form the government.(like 2014-19)?

Does the ISPR measure public sentiments?

I mean if your NPS is negative infinity, common sense would suggest you shut your butt hole and go into oblivion for a year or two.
Apparently theyve lubed their butthole so PTI can shove the flag in without issues.

If IK was made PM today , I am sure all this whining would disappear too.

Absolutely not. The "whining" won't stop until army boomer uncles don't stop meddling in political affairs. This goes much further than Imran Khan, PTI, regime change etc. The whole episode has exposed a sinister system and it's culprits. The Pakistani army and it's generals cannot go on like this without any accountability.

Absolutely not. The "whining" won't stop until army boomer uncles don't stop meddling in political affairs. This goes much further than Imran Khan, PTI, regime change etc. The whole episode has exposed a sinister system and it's culprits. The Pakistani army and it's generals cannot go on like this without any accountability.
IK and Co. have openly claimed that the Army under Bajwa used to 'help' them politically, by 'ensuring numbers' for bills, and previous VoNC etc. Was that 'meddling' justified??

As far as the 'regime change' allegation is concerned , IK now wants to 'move on'. So why are people still complaining?? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom