What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

And why should we plan to make an air force stronger than GCC? That doesn't make sense.

We need an air force that can contain any attacking forces, being able to deliver a huge blow to them and make any war too costly for them.

We would need an air force stronger than GCC if we wanted to conquer those countries. Don't forget that we have also other means to counter them in any possible war.

Basically, IRIAF should be strong enough to stand firm in face of any invaders, preventing them from establishing an air superiority in a short time.

There is a massive effort undergoing to bolster Iran's air defense systems and I promise in less than 5 years, we'll have the best air defense protection in the region. The most important factor is that most of those air defense systems will be built domestically, so if one is gone, we don't have to beg any country to sell another to us with an overpriced value, exactly the same thing that happenned in Iran-Iraq war.

Now tell me, how many countries in region are capable of producing capable air defense systems? (Perhaps except for Turkey in near future)
don't forget about occupied palestin

And why should we plan to make an air force stronger than GCC? That doesn't make sense.

We need an air force that can contain any attacking forces, being able to deliver a huge blow to them and make any war too costly for them.

We would need an air force stronger than GCC if we wanted to conquer those countries. Don't forget that we have also other means to counter them in any possible war.

Basically, IRIAF should be strong enough to stand firm in face of any invaders, preventing them from establishing an air superiority in a short time.

There is a massive effort undergoing to bolster Iran's air defense systems and I promise in less than 5 years, we'll have the best air defense protection in the region. The most important factor is that most of those air defense systems will be built domestically, so if one is gone, we don't have to beg any country to sell another to us with an overpriced value, exactly the same thing that happenned in Iran-Iraq war.

Now tell me, how many countries in region are capable of producing capable air defense systems? (Perhaps except for Turkey in near future)
You are right. Iran already has the most accurate and effective missiles. Investment on fighters which needs huge money is waste of money. Especially by considering Iran's current situation. Building hellfire missiles and improving our air defense are enough effective.

don't forget about occupied palestin

Israel gets enormous technical and economical help from west and U.S. Without their help, they wouldn't be even half of what they are now. But yes, they do have a strong military and air defense. Since they are not close to Iran geographically, it's not much of a concern.

Israel gets enormous technical and economical help from west and U.S. Without their help, they wouldn't be even half of what they are now. But yes, they do have a strong military and air defense. Since they are not close to Iran geographically, it's not much of a concern.
That is not correct! Basically Israel gives a lot of technical assistance to US and without their assistance many US companies would have problems. If you have ever worked with Israelis (which I have) or have ever seen the core startups and core research they do and know their universities you would have not said that. Economically and after peace process when they diverted their 25% mil budget to normal levels their economy is growing and not only because of US and European help but on their own skills. All major US companies rely on Israeli engineers for their research. We have to know our adversaries as they are not as we please. Honestly, an Israel without the Likud party and the right wing is better than PLO and Hamas for sure. I bet Palestinians would be happier with it than with Hamas and PLO together. If the two state solution is implemented and we accept Israel existence as PLO will, and normalize relations. They are more near to us culturally than we know.

no I disagree, an air defense system and really hard to do, I mean the modern not old system which are easily blurred, the C4i technology and too complex and iran does not control if the iran can get S-400 is more S-300 which we will acquire more biento local system, our air defense will power.

but we can not do without a powerful aviation, we need a strong defense aviation heaven in addition to air defense, we need it especially the electronic jamming and stealth, and our planes could destroy any force of enemy invasion, and aviation and important for a powerful nation.

and I agree that we must achieve a self-sufficiency and produce our material to beg a person, but until you can do some things that we are forced to bought, but you have purchased inteligement offer big contract technology transfer exchange, like her we will have the power weapon to defend the country and the technology to develop an even stronger weapons that in the future our country will buy more but will hight tech equipment.

Didn't where else to post this.

MOA signed between Iran and Russia in MAKS 2015 for joint production of jet engines and gas turbines.

تفاهم ایران و روسیه برای تولید موتور هواپیما
در سفر هیات بلند پایه ایران به روسیه که همزمان با برگزاری نمایشگاه هوایی ماکس 2015 در شهر ژوکوفسکی بود، تفاهمنامه دوجانبه ای در خصوص همکاری مشترک در زمینه تولید موتورهای توربینی با مجموعه "کنسرسیوم طراحی و ساخت توربین‌های گاز و موتور هواپیما" به امضاء رسیده است.
به گزارش مشرق، دکتر منطقی در گفتگو با اسپوتنیک بیان نمود پیشرانی علم و فناوری صنعت هوایی در دیگر زمینه ها و منافع حاصل از سرریز فناوریهای توسعه یافته یا بومی سازی شده به دیگر بخش ها نیز از جمله دیگر عواملی هستند که صنعت هوایی تجاری را، هم در سطح ملی و هم سطح جهانی، به یک بخش راهبردی تبدیل کرده است.

اهمیت موتورهای توربینی و کاربرد گسترده آن‌ها در توسعه کشورها باعث شده است کشورهایی که روابط اقتصادی مشترکی برای رقابت در صحنه جهانی دارند در زمینه طراحی و تولید آن‌ها سرمایه‌گذاری مشترک انجام دهند.

کشور روسیه و ایران با توجه به روابط نزدیک اقتصادی می‌توانند در این زمینه همکاری مشترکی انجام دهند و به همین علت کشور ما آمادگی کامل دارد با "کنسرسیوم طراحی و ساخت توربین‌های گاز و موتور هواپیما" همکاری مشترک خود را در زمینه سرمایه‌گذاری، طراحی، تولید و ارتقاء پلتفرم موتور توربینی نسل جدید جهت کاربری‌های اقتصادی انجام دهد.
"کنسرسیوم طراحی و ساخت توربین‌های گاز و موتور هواپیما" در حال حاضر یکی از بزرگترین مجموعه‌های طراحی و تولید موتور توربینی در جهان است.

تفاهم ایران و روسیه برای تولید موتور هواپیما - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

Can't read Persian well but if this includes jet engines for fighter jets, then it is big news.

Didn't where else to post this.

MOA signed between Iran and Russia in MAKS 2015 for joint production of jet engines and gas turbines.

تفاهم ایران و روسیه برای تولید موتور هواپیما
در سفر هیات بلند پایه ایران به روسیه که همزمان با برگزاری نمایشگاه هوایی ماکس 2015 در شهر ژوکوفسکی بود، تفاهمنامه دوجانبه ای در خصوص همکاری مشترک در زمینه تولید موتورهای توربینی با مجموعه "کنسرسیوم طراحی و ساخت توربین‌های گاز و موتور هواپیما" به امضاء رسیده است.
به گزارش مشرق، دکتر منطقی در گفتگو با اسپوتنیک بیان نمود پیشرانی علم و فناوری صنعت هوایی در دیگر زمینه ها و منافع حاصل از سرریز فناوریهای توسعه یافته یا بومی سازی شده به دیگر بخش ها نیز از جمله دیگر عواملی هستند که صنعت هوایی تجاری را، هم در سطح ملی و هم سطح جهانی، به یک بخش راهبردی تبدیل کرده است.

اهمیت موتورهای توربینی و کاربرد گسترده آن‌ها در توسعه کشورها باعث شده است کشورهایی که روابط اقتصادی مشترکی برای رقابت در صحنه جهانی دارند در زمینه طراحی و تولید آن‌ها سرمایه‌گذاری مشترک انجام دهند.

کشور روسیه و ایران با توجه به روابط نزدیک اقتصادی می‌توانند در این زمینه همکاری مشترکی انجام دهند و به همین علت کشور ما آمادگی کامل دارد با "کنسرسیوم طراحی و ساخت توربین‌های گاز و موتور هواپیما" همکاری مشترک خود را در زمینه سرمایه‌گذاری، طراحی، تولید و ارتقاء پلتفرم موتور توربینی نسل جدید جهت کاربری‌های اقتصادی انجام دهد.
"کنسرسیوم طراحی و ساخت توربین‌های گاز و موتور هواپیما" در حال حاضر یکی از بزرگترین مجموعه‌های طراحی و تولید موتور توربینی در جهان است.

تفاهم ایران و روسیه برای تولید موتور هواپیما - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

Can't read Persian well but if this includes jet engines for fighter jets, then it is big news.
It says turbine engine which include both turboprop and turbojet.

It says turbine engine which include both turboprop and turbojet.
hummmmmmmmmm, that's good news for our glorious nation.:yay:

our country will develop its technologically in the future, but its still not prevent the purchase of aircraft currently because it is urgent

@The Last of us and other respected members. Can you please tell me about these two missiles i.e. Sajiel and Fakour-90

From what I understand Sajiel did not go into production, whereas the Fakour-90 did. Can more learned members kindly shed more light on this?
From what I know, Fakour is in limited production as of now and not in mass production. From last year's news, they're developing a new air to air missile. Time will tell if this new missile will replace the fakour.

From what I know, Fakour is in limited production as of now and not in mass production. From last year's news, they're developing a new air to air missile. Time will tell if this new missile will replace the fakour.

What is the best missile AIR-AIR The IRIAF? is there mass production?

All major US companies rely on Israeli engineers for their research.
With all due respect, this is non sense..
it reminds me of a tourist calling all people of a city as blind as he encountered couple of them when passing by that city...

Israelis are less than a DOT in American ocean of science and tech pool

With all due respect, this is non sense..
it reminds me of a tourist calling all people of a city as blind as he encountered couple of them when passing by that city...

Israelis are less than a DOT in American ocean of science and tech pool
No one said entirely! No one forgets the population ratio as well. Read it objectively in response to the subject and you know what I mean. I think it is clear what I meant in the response anyway it meant they give a major weight to their Israeli counterparts whenever they have access or involved and that is for good reason. None think lightly of an Israeli engineer in Israel when hearing from. Do I need to elaborate more! World is not like what Mashregh news depicts outside of Iran. With all due respect, I don't do piss contests here.

IRIAF FHV 5 maneuvers:

20~1.jpg

17~3.jpg

5~10.jpg

7~6.jpg

2~17.jpg

21~0.jpg

80732_orig.jpg

80714_orig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom