20~1.jpg

17~3.jpg

5~10.jpg

7~6.jpg

2~17.jpg

21~0.jpg

80732_orig.jpg

80714_orig.jpg

Which birds participate in this drill? I could see only F14, Su24, F5 and Mig29 ... what about F4 and Saeghe 2 ?

Areh vali bazam chizi nist ke!

Manteghan be nazar miyaad chizi nist va hagh ba shomaast, vali arteshi ke poul e ghazaaye sarbaz hash ra ham be zour nemitouneh bede, in poul baraash kheyli hast.

Vali joda az in harfhaa, fekr mikoni ke che ghadr ehtemaal daare ke rous ha in jet ha ra oun ham ba ToT be Iran bedand? Hameye harf hayi ke man tou in thread zadam be kenaar, Vali man ke kheyli roush hesaab baaz nemikonam.

Why not IRAN put a request for acquiring F-4, F-5 and F-14s along with spares in the global market. Also, start negotiation with US and other operators; for F-14s it's only the US that can supply spares but for for F-5 and F-4 there are many of them.

On F-5, F-4 and F-14s, IRIAF has a great experience of many decades and still they can use it for another 7-10 years with upgrades to avionics. In this mean time they can go for JV with China-Russia over a new plane too. So, these upgraded F-4, F-5 and F-14s can easily guard the skies and seas along with some used MiG-29s from Russia and other operators too.

Manteghan be nazar miyaad chizi nist va hagh ba shomaast, vali arteshi ke poul e ghazaaye sarbaz hash ra ham be zour nemitouneh bede, in poul baraash kheyli hast.

Vali joda az in harfhaa, fekr mikoni ke che ghadr ehtemaal daare ke rous ha in jet ha ra oun ham ba ToT be Iran bedand? Hameye harf hayi ke man tou in thread zadam be kenaar, Vali man ke kheyli roush hesaab baaz nemikonam.
Man ham fekr nemikonam. TOT roosa sustem haye pishrafteh va pichideh nist.

Vali aslan kharide ma az roosieh eshtebast. Ina alaan nizai be havapeyma pishrafteh nadaran. Agar khatar GCC hastesh ba sharayete jahani nemitoonan bar aleihe GCC kari anjam bedan va behtareh bahashoon ashti konan. Agar mikhan ba ISIS bejangan hamin F-4 va F-5 va behtaresh SU-25 az hameh chi arzoon tareh va behtareh. In abayad sabr konan ta 2 ya 3 saal be France nazdik shan agar mikhan vaghean kari bokonan ya az sweden bekhan joint venture bezanana na az ye hamsayeh. Alaan sharayet baraye kharideh ezafeh haye F-4 donya farahameh. Alman kolli too storage dareh, Taiwan,... GCC va Israel ham mokhalefati nemikoneh chon midooneh arzeshe razmi nadareh vali az sare ISIS ham ziadeh ba ghodrate bombaranesh.

Roosieh mikhad m avabasteh nezamish bashim ta do ghotbi roo haminjoori negah dareh. Hanooz az zamaneh USSR faregh nashodeh va ba negahe sharghish hich vaght nemishe. Hich vaght ham vaghean ghodratmand be manaye vagheie nemishe.

Dar nahayat ma mimoonim ye seri tajhizat roosi aghab oftadeh ba ye seri sardare tahsil kardeh roosieh ke nofooze fogholadeh darand va siasate khareji ma ro be tanesh ba gharb pish mibarand. Nemidoonam in nazareh maneh.

Why not IRAN put a request for acquiring F-4, F-5 and F-14s along with spares in the global market. Also, start negotiation with US and other operators; for F-14s it's only the US that can supply spares but for for F-5 and F-4 there are many of them.

On F-5, F-4 and F-14s, IRIAF has a great experience of many decades and still they can use it for another 7-10 years with upgrades to avionics. In this mean time they can go for JV with China-Russia over a new plane too. So, these upgraded F-4, F-5 and F-14s can easily guard the skies and seas along with some used MiG-29s from Russia and other operators too.
Well do you really believe what you have said.
By the way even if USA want they are in no position to offer any spare for f14

All the f14 have been shreeded . only one or two in opperable one kept in USA museums.
Damn, Ok where is the shreds? there might be something in between. Forget about F-14 lets ask for those sun tanned F-4s

Damn, Ok where is the shreds? there might be something in between. Forget about F-14 lets ask for those sun tanned F-4s
Well guess we already produce the spare for f4. By the way no one really like f4 . the only reason the plane with its awful aerodynamic can fly is because of j79 engine.

Well guess we already produce the spare for f4. By the way no one really like f4 . the only reason the plane with its awful aerodynamic can fly is because of j79 engine.
Really, I heard they love it? Ok I love it anyway!
not we not have to play again but had, all you voyer in this picture must be replaced
I had been thinking for a while and tonight finally decided I am not going to purchase from Russia! As the MOD is going to listen to me, they are already talking to leader and we are changing our policies and trying to be a good boy in the region. Later we are going to purchase Rafale (how do you spell this weird plane) !

You should go and rest now. SU-30, 35 or Mig is out of question now! Nothing is going to happen in 5 years so no worries!

"I left Iran when I was 7 bro. I never really learned how to properly read and write, thought I can speak Farsi well. Never really had the chance to learn Farsi here. "

Same here bro :D but i was 8 years old.
Since I follow every news here and on IMF for many years now, I am able to
read farsi but very slow and not everything does seem to make sense :D

Back
Top Bottom