What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

It wouldn't surprise me if China is stepping in with a more favourable offer via the J-10CE and JF-17. Unlike Russia, the Chinese will offer some measure of transfer-of-technology to enable Iran to manufacture their fighters at home. As America steps up pressure on China, I can see China responding by weakening America's blocks on Iran.

The "development". Whereas me think that Iran can build the airframes, avionics, radar ect. for an heavy fighter, but there is still no info out that the engine for such a fighter is on the way in Iran. Ok, maybe Iran gets the engines from Russia, but for this there is also no info out there. And when it comes to Kowsar, me think even with the slow production there could be 12+.
12+12+12 calculates the number and you will see how much the number of Kowsar. For the new engines, they were tested in the F-4 SM = Super modified! This is my claim.. The assembly line of the first batch of Kowsar with double cockpit of 12 has been presented to the public. We've seen the assembly line photos of the Kowsar with its simple cockpit. Another assembly line show a few days ago indicates the new delta wing version is being built in several versions. Everything indicates that they build their planes in groups of 12 = 4 + 4 + 4. Or at least 3+3+3 = 9 per assembly line 9+9+9 = 28

So stop with your ridiculous numbers of 4 and 12, you delay the group

It might very well be a bargaining tactic. This strikes me enormously as standard Iranian چونه زدن.

For the little it’s worth, I think they’re pushing the boundaries of a deal with Russia. From the tweet it seems it might be the TOT coverage Iran wants. There are a few elements in this deal:

- Aircraft specs with customization
- spare parts
- in country production of whole craft plus parts
- TOT

Note, Iran needs to customize confidentially as well. So the set up has to be to allow that without reliance on foreigners.

It might very well be a bargaining tactic. This strikes me enormously as standard Iranian چونه زدن.

For the little it’s worth, I think they’re pushing the boundaries of a deal with Russia. From the tweet it seems it might be the TOT coverage Iran wants. There are a few elements in this deal:

- spare parts
- TOT

Note, Iran needs to customize confidentially as well. So the set up has to be to allow that without reliance on foreigners.
It would be fine if so, but i dont think that Russia will give all away, even build up a competitor on the fighter planes market

- spare parts
- TOT

Last time Iran was tied to a pending deal was the T-90 deal. Iran had been testing it out in Syria during the civil war. There was uproar within the establishment, then Artesh General (?) had to meekly come out and say there was no need for T-90, that Iran can build its own. Less than a year later Karrar was unveiled.

It wouldn't surprise me if China is stepping in with a more favourable offer via the J-10CE and JF-17. Unlike Russia, the Chinese will offer some measure of transfer-of-technology to enable Iran to manufacture their fighters at home. As America steps up pressure on China, I can see China responding by weakening America's blocks on Iran.
Yeah. I think similarly China needs Iran more than Iran needs China.
The more F35 and DDGs deployed in Middle East, the less pressure in South China sea.
So even it is just for deceiving and distracting military resources of US armies, a good fighter deal with Iran is more than good for China.

:laugh:

Yes, the country with $250B+ military budget and close ties with Arab oil money, needs Iran.

Dadash, if China stops buying oil from Iran, toman would reach 75,000 on the $ maybe even 100,000.
Exactly as China needs North Korea as a bullfighter cape;

1º.- Military poing of view; The more USAF/US Navy/CIA personnel is in the mud in MENA Region (Khataib Hizbollah, IRGC, Hizbollah, Hamas, just calling some).... the less military pressure in China´s front yard.

2º.- From a political point of view... remember China called Iran for sitting with saudis to peace talks, not backwards...

:laugh:

Yes, the country with $250B+ military budget and close ties with Arab oil money, needs Iran.

Dadash, if China stops buying oil from Iran, toman would reach 75,000 on the $ maybe even 100,000.
And perhaps you thought Chinese risk the US hostility/sanctions due to their love for Iran! Iran has sold it's energy even to American military without them knowing!

If Iran falls into US democracy, then US can effectively cap the Chinese ambitions by controlling the energy flow to China. Chinese will feel the full extent of US hegemony, this is for the peace time.

US has described China as it's biggest threat; and in case of any conflict between these two, middle east's police who now controls two critical waterways is a determining factor; even for the war in Europe during WWII, when Iran could merely be an energy card, allies felt the need to control/occupy it, let alone for a war with China.

even for the war in Europe during WWII, when Iran could merely be an energy card, allies felt the need to control/occupy it
I thought it was the vast logistic advantage that Iran presented making it the "bridge to victory" as supplying the ussr easily and quickly was not feasible at that time other than through Iran and the newly completed national rail network plus it location making safe from Japanese or German attacks.

I thought it was the vast logistic advantage that Iran presented making it the "bridge to victory" as supplying the ussr easily and quickly was not feasible at that time other than through Iran and the newly completed national rail network plus it location making safe from Japanese or German attacks.
British plan at first was occupation of southern Iran (the oil fields), later they decided on full occupation.

Their puppet was in no position to stop the north-south corridor or occupation at all. Considering the strong anti-England/Soviet atmosphere in Iran, they were afraid that an uprising (like Iraq) against their puppet would end with an oil-rich ally for Germany, so they occupied the capital and specifically removed the pariah puppet (dictator) to change the atmosphere.

If Iran falls into US democracy, then US can effectively cap the Chinese ambitions by controlling the energy flow to China. Chinese will feel the full extent of US hegemony, this is for the peace time.

Typical overestimation of Iran’s value to China. You are not as vital to the Chinese as you think you are. China throws you an eaten chicken bone and you think you got the whole chicken. It’s just business at the end of the day, not some strategic partnership.

How’s that so called 25 year historic ‘strategic deal’ going by the way?

The vast majority of China’s oil comes from Russia (especially since Ukraine invasion and sanctions on Russia). So your theory holds zero water. Because if Russia becomes a “US democracy” then that would be a much greater threat to Chinese energy independence than Iran could ever dream to be. That’s not to say Iran doesn’t hold some usefulness in being a pain in the Empire’s side.

Russia-Saudi Arabia-Iraq supply the vast majority of oil to China. (note: Iranian oil is typically listed as “Malaysia” as that’s what Chinese put down for ship to ship transfers and illegal imports)

1691269838702.png

Typical overestimation of Iran’s value to China. You are not as vital to the Chinese as you think you are. China throws you an eaten chicken bone and you think you got the whole chicken. It’s just business at the end of the day, not some strategic partnership.

How’s that so called 25 year historic ‘strategic deal’ going by the way?

The vast majority of China’s oil comes from Russia (especially since Ukraine invasion and sanctions on Russia). So your theory holds zero water. Because if Russia becomes a “US democracy” then that would be a much greater threat to Chinese energy independence than Iran could ever dream to be. That’s not to say Iran doesn’t hold some usefulness in being a pain in the Empire’s side.

Russia-Saudi Arabia-Iraq supply the vast majority of oil to China. (note: Iranian oil is typically listed as “Malaysia” as that’s what Chinese put down for ship to ship transfers and illegal imports)

View attachment 943927
Not only you don't connect the dots in political events, you even use current status quo to describe a world without Iran!

New middle east map, 2006 war, numerous coups, colorful revolutions and wars around the world (specially in oil rich countries), ISIS, Al-Qaeda and Saudi link, Somali pirates, Russian reset, Russian sanctions, US leaving middle east, etc. these are not isolated incidents, these were all part of US master plan to keep the world order and their hegemony, and in most cases Iran had a determining role in changing the outcome.

Let me give you one example, if it wasn't the existence of Iran, neither Saudi Arabia, nor any other middle eastern, African, European, or Latin American country, and not even Russia wouldn't dare or be able to to export their oil to China without US permission. then China would have been the target of US sanctions and carrot and stick policy.

Without Iran, Chinese influence would have been limited to North Korea and nothing more.

The one caution I have regarding this China discussion is that they are not immune to poor and even disastrous policy making. Either way.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom