What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

We don't need the advise of forum users on that since we happen to be more familiar with the subject matter.

Says he whose signature is addressing the ruling government party of their country and its voters in the following terms:

I'm that Ultranationalist Grey Wolf your mom warned you about.
Fvck your justice, fvck your development, fvck your party.

A nation standing her ground for forty four years in a row against existential enmity from the global "superpower" and its minions while simultaneously experiencing eye-catching development, is the perfect teacher in this regard. Stop this unconstructive, condescending commenting in the Iranian section.
Nope, you're failing.

Go look at the Turkish section, you will find AKP supporters, opposition supporters and neutrals alike. Because every Turk cares about the survival of Turkey. Everybody is patriotic regardless of political leaning or party affiliation.

There are a lot of Iranian members on this forum and ALL of them are regime supporters. Not a single dissenter.

When someone comes up and says that X thing is wrong about Iran or Y thing could be better etc. All you do is attack, attack, attack. Trying to gaslight and ridicule them. You hate me because it's not working on me. This is also how you treat people in your own country. and this is why when your country is eventually attacked, a portion of your population will not resist, a portion of your population will even join the attackers.

I'm trying to help you. I'm trying to explain that you need to win those people over, try to explain to them that national identity comes before the political affiliation. But you have such a thick skull that this isn't getting through to your head.

The survival of the regime is more important to some of you than to survival of Iran itself. When you realize your mistake, it will be too late.

@Foinikas And this is the difference between a strong nation state and a banana republic.

Pakistan ain't gonna do shit lol
You are right because there will be no Israel left to "shit on"😁.

Read this very carefully and try to understand this. I don't think you underdeveloped brain is able to understand just how tiny your illegal country is.

Israel is only 22,145 sq.km. That is tiny. If we exclude the Negev Desert your tiny country becomes even more tiny. The Negev Desert covers about 13000 sq.km which is 55% of your land area.

So your country is less than 10000 sq.km and you think you will survive after having nuked Iran. Lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nope, you're failing.

No, Iran's been highly successful. Unlike you, we on here are deeply familiar with 44 years of non-stop psy-ops predicting Iran's "imminent fall" on a daily basis.

Moreover it's not as if the opinion of random foreigners on the internet would be of such interest to us as you seem to assume.

Go look at the Turkish section, you will find AKP supporters, opposition supporters and neutrals alike. Because every Turk cares about the survival of Turkey. Everybody is patriotic regardless of political leaning or party affiliation.

There are a lot of Iranian members on this forum and ALL of them are regime supporters. Not a single dissenter.

First of all and to repeat, there's no such thing as an Iranian "regime". There's a USA regime, a zionist regime, possibly a Turkish one. As far as Iran's concerned, that country's featuring a legitimate government, period.

Secondly this shows your failure at correctly reading the political leanings of Iranian PDF users. In fact there are in only two or three regular contributors who can be considered in line with the ideology of the Islamic Revolution. All others support Iran's political stability out of patriotism.

When someone comes up and says that X thing is wrong about Iran or Y thing could be better etc. All you do is attack, attack, attack. Trying to gaslight and ridicule them. You hate me because it's not working on me. This is also how you treat people in your own country. and this is why when your country is eventually attacked, a portion of your population will not resist, a portion of your population will even join the attackers.

Attack, hatred? Nope, I'm being quite civil. All I do is debunk false assumptions stemming from insufficient knowledge of the subject matter, as well as countering the condescending attitude you display and openly admit to in remarks such as the following:

l.jpg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iriaf-news-and-discussions.358559/post-14271744

The reason I'm more active in this regard is because traditionally, some of my compatriots can be a bit slow in recognizing trolls and more generally in detecting the hostility of non-well meaning foreigners who pretend otherwise. That your antics are starting to get boring to readers however is documented by user reactions, do I need to cite them?

I'm trying to help you. I'm trying to explain that you need to win those people over, try to explain to them that national identity comes before the political affiliation. But you have such a thick skull that this isn't getting through to your head.

The survival of the regime is more important to some of you than to survival of Iran itself. When you realize your mistake, it will be too late.

@Foinikas And this is the difference between a strong nation state and a banana republic.

In regard to this question, I'm afraid you don't know the first thing about Iran. Cease these embarrassing ramblings, will you. And kindly quit the pretense, it's obvious your motivations vis à vis Iran are far from angelic.

Last edited:
I thought the Turkish user was honest and everything but as usual, it's like an Iranian going to the Turkish section and starting boasting about Turkish systems, same outcome

Aside from the brawl, i was wondering about Oryx, is there any credible proof that they are funded by Turkish military companies? I've made some search but found nothing, but a lot of users on Reddit express their doubts as a credible source for everything that touches Turkey directly or not

They seem reliable for certain things like the satellite imagery, but I've read the blogmaster was not willing to add the Bayraktar losses and was more focusing on Soviet/Russian systems losses

What a stupid discussion here!
What a stupid discussion here!

It's impossible that Beny Karachun is an adult, I think he's a pre-teen that his Zionist parents don't watch. The level of bullshit is absolute.

And for Iran's nuclear missiles, Iran doesn't need that to defend itself powerfully. Their missile warheads contain a powerful high yield explosive. And for Israel, Hezboolah is fully capable of handling it well and crippling this little bullshit country.

I’ll monitor him. He’s banned from the Iranian navy section as well.
Thank you.

Look, what I think really isn't important. Those people that you call "brainwashed oppositionists" are the ones you need to win over, and that wont happen through violence but through dialogue. I truly want Iran to get their shit together and function as a society. I have no ill will towards you.

Would I want to live in Iran? **** no. But I don't want Iran to be the next Syria either.
What does this have to do with the IRIAF? @waz

Man I wish these Iranian threads weren't so ripe for people to use to play out and settle their anti-Iranian feelings by constantly derailing and mud-slinging in every thread.

Attack? Nope, I'm being quite civil. All I do is to debunk false assumptions stemming from insufficient knowledge of the subject matter, as well as the condescending attitude you display and openly admit to in remarks such as the following:

View attachment 921039

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iriaf-news-and-discussions.358559/post-14271744
Just because I like to have a laugh about Qaher 313, it must mean that I hate Iran and I want it destroyed huh? The fact that you can't see how funny it is and get so offended about it makes it even funnier I'm sorry 😃
Thank you.

What does this have to do with the IRIAF? @waz

Man I wish these Iranian threads weren't so ripe for people to use to play out and settle their anti-Iranian feelings by constantly derailing and mud-slinging in every thread.
😃 I made a post about Qaher and TFX and people keep quoting me and I'm the bad guy for replying.

You guys are asking my opinion and arguing with me, then complaining to the mods when I answer. If you don't want answers just don't reply to me, just shut up :-) it's an option.

Earlier when I made this comparison, Iranian members got angry at me because Qaher F-313 made some taxi tests and TFX was just a mock-up, now they both made taxi tests, we can make some comparisons :-)

QSZwaWQ9QXBp

tfx-jpeg.920720

we are slowly trying to catch up with the Iranian defence industry, I hope we can steal that wing geometry too, looks menacing
Here's my original post 13 pages ago :) very much about the IRIAF.

I would post it in a thread about Qaher 313, but such a thread unfortunately doesn't exist.

Just because I like to have a laugh about Qaher 313, it must mean that I hate Iran and I want it destroyed huh? The fact that you can't see how funny it is and get so offended about it makes it even funnier I'm sorry 😃

😃 I made a post about Qaher and TFX and people keep quoting me and I'm the bad guy for replying.

You guys are asking my opinion and arguing with me, then complaining to the mods when I answer.

Here's my original post 13 pages ago :)
@waz @LeGenD @PakSword. Please also ban @LegionnairE from this thread

Stop your trolling @LegionnairE

I thought the Turkish user was honest and everything but as usual, it's like an Iranian going to the Turkish section and starting boasting about Turkish systems, same outcome

Aside from the brawl, i was wondering about Oryx, is there any credible proof that they are funded by Turkish military companies? I've made some search but found nothing, but a lot of users on Reddit express their doubts as a credible source for everything that touches Turkey directly or not

They seem reliable for certain things like the satellite imagery, but I've read the blogmaster was not willing to add the Bayraktar losses and was more focusing on Soviet/Russian systems losses
Oryx is an OSINT blog, everything shared over there has photographic evidence, claiming it's Turkish funded without showing any evidence was just his way of dodging the discussion. I don't have time to correct everyone. SAA did fight the TAF, and it was said that SAA lost almost %80 of their fighting vehicles.

Iranians come to the Turkish section from time to time but we don't lose our mind about it. You're welcome to join the discussion lol.

We don't understand Mongel language

Nor we are in interested in your affairs

In Turkey earthquake Iran aided your country

That was the only time I heard name of your country in a year

We want informative and clean threads in our section without an spammer

Don't pollute our section with low quality/off-topic posts and go to your section

I was in Anatolia for a while

Most of their people are jealous to the core

Last edited:
We don't understand Mongel language

Nor we are in interested in your affairs

In Turkey earthquake Iran aided your country

That was the only time I heard name of your country in a year

We want informative and clean threads in our section without an spammer

Don't pollute our section with low quality/off-topic posts and go to your section

I was in Anatolia for a while

Most of their people are jealous to the core
@tsunset

this is their average discourse, and they have the gall to say that I'm polluting the section.

@tsunset

this is their average discourse, and they have the gall to say that I'm polluting the section.
Just move on kind of getting silly it’s on you now to be the bigger person to stop but your still going on it’s really not that serious, other than a couple people on both sides of the fence,I honestly find this site fun to read and look at military pictures, I’m a fanboy I just enjoy reading up on other peoples countries militaries.

Just move on kind of getting silly it’s on you now to be the bigger person to stop but your still going on it’s really not that serious, other than a couple people on both sides of the fence,I honestly find this site fun to read and look at military pictures, I’m a fanboy I just enjoy reading up on other peoples countries militaries.
I already moved on, I have no hard feelings. I'm just bummed that there's no thread about Qaher F-313.

I really REALLY wanted to listen to an Iranian dude explain how this:
qaher-f-313.jpg

would shoot down this:

4lrrqmsj3coa1.jpg

10 years ago you would find Iranians who would claim that Iran is decades ahead of Turkey etc. You could laugh at their delusions but now I think they are kind of humbled and they don't want to admit it. They are self-aware enough to realize that this is way beyond Iran's capabilities now. But they aren't mature enough to say that "yeah that's a sweet plane, congratulations"

A couple of them will say something to the effect of "air power sucks anyway missiles are better" I've been hearing the same shit for years and 3-4 of them will come out and attack my personality until they get tired. Boring fucks... but I guess I wouldn't be so fascinated by Iran if they did things normally. I like them because they are such fucking weirdos.

Last edited:
I already moved on, I have no hard feelings. I'm just bummed that there's no thread about Qaher F-313.

I really REALLY wanted to listen to an Iranian dude explain how this:
qaher-f-313.jpg

would shoot down this:

4lrrqmsj3coa1.jpg

F-313 does not exist. It was a proof of concept that has now changed to a drone fighter jet similar to turkey’s own drone fighter jet under production.
10 years ago you would find Iranians who would claim that Iran is decades ahead of Turkey etc.

In ballistic missile tech and air defense missile tech, such as engine tech. Yes Iran is 10+ year ahead of Turkey. Turkey does not have anything in terms of salman engine or Raffae engine. These are state of the art carbon fiber composite engines.

In other areas Turkey is ahead, I would say Air Force and Tank/Helicopter tech Turkey has advantage with the most being in Air Force. Air Force is Iran’s weakest branch of military, it gets very little funding and generally discounted in Iranian military doctrine. Whereas most of Turkish officers are part of NATO and Western military doctrine and have attended western military schools which preach the importance of air power.

Some areas Iran is ahead some areas Turkey is ahead. That’s just how things go. The only militaries that are advanced in ALL areas are ones that have massive military budgets and can afford to invest in all branches of military more or so equally.

We also have to take into account Turkey’s access to importing tech and ToT with other companies. Turkey is still widely able to import and buy any weapon or military tech it wants. Iran is not able to do so. Iran only has flying wing design UAV due to RQ-170 capture.

At the end of the day, Military doctrine and capability of officers and generals to lead a war effort is much more important than the tech. Just look at Russia and its effort in Ukraine. Weapons and tech only get you so far, if you have incompetent officers and generals and cannot protect your supply lines and feed your war machine with raw materials (food, diesel, gasoline, provisions, intel) then it doesn’t matter what weapons you have.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom