What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

469564565.jpg

Could also just be an optical illusion due to low image resolution and tomorrow the IRIAF will actually announce the acquisition of Russian fighters and publish more details.
What ever it is, I hope they do not disappoint.

Will it be unveiled today?

Yes.

I hope it’s not another F-5 derivative project that gets a few built each year.

If F-313 was real, now would have been its final prototype/mass production unveiling. Too bad it was a bad executed technology demonstrator.

I have this impression that this new combat aircraft will play a role in partnership with the Su-35. I don't believe in coincidences here and I believe that the Su-35 will be modified with Iranian sauce with new specifications. We will see in the very near future

Yes.

I hope it’s not another F-5 derivative project that gets a few built each year.

If F-313 was real, now would have been its final prototype/mass production unveiling. Too bad it was a bad executed technology demonstrator.
Qaher needs a turbofan engine with TVC. Jahesh 700 was a good start but not enough to power that jet. It is time consuming but like a root, it will have different branches and results after growing and thriving.

Again, it takes time.

🚨 #فوری
🔹تا دقایقی دیگر یکی از مهم‌ترین پایگاه‌های هواییِ نیروی هوایی ارتش که جنگنده های آن مجهز به موشک‌های کروز برد‌بلند می‌باشند با حضور فرماندهان ارشد نیروی‌های مسلح و ارتش رونمایی می‌شود.
🔹لازم به ذکر است ویژگی ممتاز این پایگاه قرارگیری آن در میان کوه‌ها و اعماق زمین است.
🖥 @aja_media
zil.ink/ajamedia_ir

Back
Top Bottom