What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Interesting
Fo-Nr-E2i-WQAIhlb9.jpg

today I am happy that someone has used a hypothesis of mine from a few years ago, including the drawings

You made this this illustration?

FoNzgoBXoAALlTL

Seems like whenever Iran is about to create something on their own, the Russians finally sell their equipment LOL. I should've known earlier when they announced the Su-35's

Revival of IRIAF in progress.....
1675704206398.jpeg

1675704210681.jpeg

1675704214766.jpeg

1675704218739.jpeg

Last edited:
Can someone post images , I don't have VPN
Based on these images, and the announcement of an unveiling tomorrow. Seems like many here believe a F-16XL type airframe will be unveiled(?)

FoNrE2iWQAIhlb9

Airframe wings looks like

F-16XL_NASA.jpg

Unless I mis-interpreted from other users here....I am not really well versed in airforce matters.

With this new aircraft model, we are not very far from the Shafaq model. I find the transition magnificent

Do you think that's the main goal, or that was simply experimental model with Russia.
I am convinced of it but having in mind that they are working on other aircraft models behind the scenes. We haven't seen the latest advances of the Qaher-313, that's another surprise to come

Based on these images, and the announcement of an unveiling tomorrow. Seems like many here believe a F-16XL type airframe will be unveiled(?)

FoNrE2iWQAIhlb9

Airframe wings looks like

F-16XL_NASA.jpg

Unless I mis-interpreted from other users here....I am not really well versed in airforce matters.

It doesn't look alike a delta one, it must have vertical+Horizontal stabilizer.

Last edited:
It doesn't look alike a delta one, it must have vertical stabilizer.
For this one likely.

Possible that there is variant of Kowsar with improved conventional set up and another being a derivative with F-16XL alike delta wing.

You made this this illustration?

FoNzgoBXoAALlTL

Seems like whenever Iran is about to create something on their own, the Russians finally sell their equipment LOL. I should've known earlier when they announced the Su-35's

Revival of IRIAF in progress.....
View attachment 915288
View attachment 915289
View attachment 915290
View attachment 915291
24 su 35 are good for immediate danger but its not enough for covering Iran air space ... we need at least 300 fighter jets and from what we learned from Ukraine war , expensive fighters are good for short war or special operation but if war continue using them would be riski ....

hell , I think if we make some cheap fighter jet with low cost and good performance , Russian themselves would ask for buying them ...

They have good fighter jets but those are too expensive to put in danger in prolonged war for Russia ...

The fact that the SNSC (Supreme National Security Council) official account is also mentioning a "important" event tommorow, makes me kinda stressed but also very curious. They usually don't comment these things, but it seems like the developments and revival of the IRIAF has got them very interested, while we also wait for foreign guests to arrive.

Tommorrow or the 19th?

EDIT: Seems tommorrow

Back
Top Bottom