What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Is it new helicopter? 👀 Its not Shahed 216
Is it toofan 3? Any information please?
IMG_20220117_171005_445.jpg

Last edited:
IRIAF has one job, be self sufficient. Avoid wasting budget on the existing drone platforms. And develop a national fighter jet.
You can't do that when you only get enough money to pay wages and maintain current inventory
They really need to use another engine which use less fuel for this project.
This size of airplanes are more suited for a single engine configuration

You can't do that when you only get enough money to pay wages and maintain current inventory
They could do something after 40 years. Like the IRIADF that collected a budget aftet years in a saving bank and spent it on their currently existing large drone fleet.

I know that jet technology is not comparable to drones but after all these years........

Look at IRGC. They started from a garage studying Libyan Scud missiles. Below Zero point.

Unfortunately IRIAF has made it luxury, something traditional is still alive that i don't like to mention here.

They wait for defense ministry, that's where they go wrong. It makes them dependent on the governments.

After all these years.......
@sahureka2 sir
Is it possible that they are upgrading existing F5 fleet? Maybe changing the air frame and other parts. Maybe not the Kowsar

They could do something after 40 years. Like the IRIADF that collected a budget aftet years in a saving bank and spent it on their currently existing large drone fleet.

I know that jet technology is not comparable to drones but after all these years........

Look at IRGC. They started from a garage studying Libyan Scud missiles. Below Zero point.

Unfortunately IRIAF has made it luxury, something traditional is still alive that i don't like to mention here.

They wait for defense ministry, that's where they go wrong. It makes them dependent on the governments.

After all these years.......
Anything meaningful need money. And IRGC got that money while iriaf didn't get it.
Also saving what money .there is no money to save there .

Anything meaningful need money. And IRGC got that money while iriaf didn't get it.
Also saving what money .there is no money to save there .
You give a Manager 1 million toman per month, he will Manage his spendings to have something when the month finishes.

You give 100 million toman to a mismanager, he will Manage to spend that money having nothing left for the next month.

You give a Manager 1 million toman per month, he will Manage his spendings to have something when the month finishes.

You give 100 million toman to a mismanager, he will Manage to spend that money having nothing left for the next month.
The wages of personnel is clear.
The cost of maintaining the aging fleet is clear
The manager and missmaneger example here is out of place. How many commander air force have changed. How many employee after the revolution it had . Didn't one of them was a manager.

It's not Shahed 216 ? Kind of looks like it no ? In any case it's nice to see Iran going ahead with production. There are rumors that Iran is going to purchase Russian helicopter technology with technology transfers, including motors and sensors. There are also rumors that Iran will be jointly producing helicopters with Russia. Let's wait and see.

rr.jpg
rrrrr.jpg

Is it new helicopter? 👀 Its not Shahed 216
Is it toofan 3? Any information please? View attachment 809346

So what do you think, my friends, how likely is to see some big deals signed this week?

So what do you think, my friends, how likely is to see some big deals signed this week?

There is a possibility that Iran and Russia might openly admit to a significant weapons contract although i think it might be best if they kept it on the down-low as to not garner too much unwanted attention.

Back
Top Bottom