What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Absolutely false for the engine, they already make a powerful engine. I can't wait for Iran to take over the world again. Shafaq arrives regardless of the media who say it or not

if it was up to me i would buy 200 soloviev d-30 engines and make some simple fighter jets with them. engines are not weapon so no sanctions as well.

if it was up to me i would buy 200 soloviev d-30 engines and make some simple fighter jets with them. engines are not weapon so no sanctions as well.
You don’t need to buy them, as too many TU-154s are collecting dust in Tehran and Isfahan with such engines.

does low oil price affect Iran at all?

what kind of question is that?

Even the small amount of oil it does sell has to be given at a discount to entice buyers. So yes if you have to sell something at $20 instead of $50 then that affects your revenue! Wether it’s 1 million barrels or 1 billion barrels, it’s loss of income!

what kind of question is that?

Even the small amount of oil it does sell has to be given at a discount to entice buyers. So yes if you have to sell something at $20 instead of $50 then that affects your revenue! Wether it’s 1 million barrels or 1 billion barrels, it’s loss of income!
its not 1 million barrel . its around 150 thousands barrel

12/03/2019 after that the situation changed a lot

Actually you never know. Since the prices are so low right now countries like China, India, Indonesia, etc are probably stockpiling cheap oil, especially since Iran's oil is high grade and is sold at a slight discount as well.

Honestly from a business standpoint I can't imagine why countries with the means would not fill up on as much cheap oil as possible right now. Chances are Iran is selling quite a bit but at these prices is it really worth it for Iran ? I guess it's better than nothing.

Actually you never know. Since the prices are so low right now countries like China, India, Indonesia, etc are probably stockpiling cheap oil, especially since Iran's oil is high grade and is sold at a slight discount as well.

Honestly from a business standpoint I can't imagine why countries with the means would not fill up on as much cheap oil as possible right now. Chances are Iran is selling quite a bit but at these prices is it really worth it for Iran ? I guess it's better than nothing.
well probably because those countries storage facilities are already filled

well probably because those countries storage facilities are already filled

When the price is right there's always room for more. China is a very large and industrious country. They can build entire hospitals within 1 month. Storage facilities are not difficult to build. There's a good chance that oil prices will never be this low again. China and other countries with excess funds are probably hording as much cheap oil as humanly possible right now.

When the price is right there's always room for more. China is a very large and industrious country. They can build entire hospitals within 1 week. Storage facilities are not difficult to build. There's a good chance that oil prices will never be this low again. China and other countries with excess funds are probably hording as much cheap oil as humanly possible right now.

[QUOTE = "sahureka2, post: 12236291, membro: 175938"]

untitled-jpg.545888

[CITAZIONE]

with Photoshop
VsWf3S6.jpg

similar to the first pictorial impressions of the Super F-7
LyNcfil.jpg

Last edited:
What is the Future of IRAF?
Once world most advance airforce now as most useless airforce

This just reminds me we seriously need an update on Iran's helicopter development programs.

So many promising projects like Saba-248, Panha P1, Shahed-216 prototyped but not seen or heard about for years.

I think sanctions have put some of them on hiatus until domestic alternatives can be developed. Remember that Saba-248 was only 67% Iranian manufactured when it was first displayed.

Back
Top Bottom