What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

No one said Su-57.

And your hundreds of Zionist spamming against Russia can't change anything about cooperations between Iran and Russia in real world

Enjoy spamming and get paid
cooperation with Russia , i already have how much they are willing to help us , and how many factory they invested in , how they agreed to provide us with anything that we are not able to produce.
you guys think any rant on youtube by some guys who only care about click is truth.
the only ones who get paid are these youtube clickbait
by the way they are on payroll of youtube a foreign entity belong to an enemy state wonder why they are not considered traitor or we have selective criteria for treason

and russia has nothing that can be considred stealth but Su-57 and what is the airplane in your touted video , mr. No one said Su-57

for taliban you need Fath-360 and Fajr-5 with thermobaric warhead you don't need a very special missile base for the reason.

The missile will need accuracy because Depots and warehouses where US-stolen hardware is resting need to be taken out in case border conflict arises again. A CEP of less than 30 m is a must so early Fateh-110 and Zelzals will be ideal.

and there is iran-shahr and Saravan airbase that are practically left alone , they can use that
but the question is what airplane they want to use .
unless the kowsar and yasin production ramped up i don't see any useful airplane to put in those airports

Iranshahr and Saravan AB should be equipped with interceptors/UCAV and Maritime strike towards the Persian Gulf and cross-border into Pakistan if need be. For the Afghan threat, the Birjand rebuild and replenishment is a must. Even if IRIAF gets a mixed squadron of Kowsar-I and 4E/D Dowran there it will be enough to burn the supply depots those pedos are using.

Producing Yasin as a CAS will be stupid because Kowsar-I can do that task far better while Yasin is very small and is an ego project at best. It is an indigenous design but I do not see its utility in IRIAF. To me its again work of a lobby who wanted to prove a point.

cooperation with Russia , i already have how much they are willing to help us , and how many factory they invested in , how they agreed to provide us with anything that we are not able to produce.
you guys think any rant on youtube by some guys who only care about click is truth.
the only ones who get paid are these youtube clickbait
by the way they are on payroll of youtube a foreign entity belong to an enemy state wonder why they are not considered traitor or we have selective criteria for treason

and russia has nothing that can be considred stealth but Su-57 and what is the airplane in your touted video , mr. No one said Su-57

SU-35S transfer is a litmus test for Russo-Iranian newly found trust post-Ukraine. If deal follows through then yes the alliance is real otherwise IRIAF needs to focus with full force on domestic project of Kowsar-II, Karrar based Wingmen and Yasin AT/CAS. Use whatever little help they can get from the black market, CATIC, and independent Russian-origin companies but that will be necessary otherwise IADS will be overloaded with tasks.

Some BT updates (Believe him or not, I am just the messenger)

- SU-35S will come in 2024 and will replace many types of aircraft in IRIAF
- Simorgh took 6 years just to redesign Ir-140
- 17-23 x FMC (Full Mission Capable) and QRA (Quick Reaction Alert) F-14AM are operating
- MIG fleet is shit and TAB-2 has three MIG-29 9.12 which can operate R-27R1
- Yasin AT, F-14 AM all will receive the same Avionics, Nav-Comm, and E-warfare suite by SAIRAN that Kowsar-I has or is testing right now.
- Kowsar-I delay had to do with Sarir Ejection seats but the issue has been resolved.

Last edited:
well i believe more than those su-35 we need to build a long range Air to Air missile besed on the body of AIM-7 and work on further developing Kowsar

by the way can somebody tell me why transport version of simorgh have windows ?
a C-130
1280px-C-130J_135th_AS_Maryland_ANG_in_flight.jpg

Simorgh
View attachment 932348
Most likely to test both passenger and non passenger version of Simorgh.
Helps reduce the number of prototypes to be built.
Hence, reducing cost & be on or before serial production schedule.

Is this true? Too bad it didn't happened

Wouldn’t surprise me. Shah was obsessed with fancy toys. He demanded the latest in American weaponry. They gave him the F-14 to shut him up basically, was in a CIA cable leak that was eventually declassified.

Right now Saf-e-Aval program on TV had an interview with this Guy
a501cb3d-9791-4b4b-ad11-9ab8387e75a6_w1023_r1_s.jpg

it really made my day
the only jets he promised for this year was Kowsar and Yasin
he also promised long range air to air missile (probably the one that was based on AIM-7)
and he promised all the radar on Iranian jets will be replaced with domestic ones.
he also promised Low RCS drones for air force .

another interesting part of the interview happened to be the time when the clueless reporter wanted to pressure him on su-35 :sick: and get a promise on it. the answer was the part that made my day
" we in air-force are consumer , we don't buy the airplane or decide when it will be bought its up to higher rank member of the Islamic Republic"
and guess whart those higher rank members already stated they prefer domestic products

guess whart those higher rank members already stated they prefer domestic products

No those higher rank don’t care about IRIAF that’s the real answer.

Saying they care about domestic solutions is laughable when Kowsar took 23 years and production rate is still very small (test bed size), Shafaq got canned, Qaher got canned, and Yasin has been in development for years. How can you say that means Upper Leadership prefers domestic?

True answer would be Upper Leadership doesn’t value a strong Air Force.

Have to wait till some of these Iraq war era generals and leaders retire for the fresh young minds to reach leadership positions.

Yasin has been in development for years. How can you say that means Upper Leadership prefers domestic?
the promise about yasin was this year we have the flight test of the new yasin
Have to wait till some of these Iraq war era generals and leaders retire for the fresh young minds to reach leadership positions.
and you believe younger generation prefer Su-35 over domestic production.
the only open path in front of our air force is domestic production and relying on ourself

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom