What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

so you don't knew

I know that when an extraordinary procurement is decided upon, there's no need for it to be covered by the ongoing year's budget. Payment is done in installments stretched over future annual budgets. Resources can also be drawn from strategic reserves. In the specific case of Iran and Russia, there's also a distinct possibility that barter trade may come into play at some stage.

I know all these things. In other terms, I know for a fact that this year's defence budget as well as that 4 billion Euro are of no consequence when it comes to Iran's ability to place an order for two to four squadrons of Su-35 fighter jets with Russia. Point made.

again claim about thing , you assume but actually don't knew .

I use logic to debunk the claim that Iran doesn't have the material possibility to buy 24 to 64 Flankers. It's a funny assertion no matter how one may look at it. Purchasing power wise, a country like Iran can buy dozens upon dozens of fighter jets in a go if it so decides. There is no financial hurdle and to suggest otherwise would amount to playing naive.

Last edited:
I know that when an extraordinary procurement is decided upon, there's no need for it to be covered by the ongoing year's budget. Payment is done in installments stretched over future annual budgets. Resources can also be drawn from strategic reserves. In the specific case of Iran and Russia, there's also a distinct possibility that barter trade may come into play at some stage.

I know all these things. In other terms, I know for a fact that this year's defence budget as well as that 4 billion Euro are of no consequence when it comes to Iran's ability to place an order for two to four squadrons of Su-35 fighter jets with Russia. Point made.

I use logic to debunk the claim that Iran doesn't have the material possibility to buy 24 to 64 Flankers. It's a funny assertion no matter how one may look at it. Purchasing power wise, a country like Iran can buy dozens upon dozens of fighter jets in a go if it so decides. There is no financial hurdle and to suggest otherwise would amount to playing naive.
I think in the end only one squadron worth of Su-35S will be delivered to Iran (12 airframes), mostly because Putin has to give SOMETHING in return for all the help with drones. Pretty much rinse and repeat of the MiG-29 sale fiasco.

However, you're right - Iran can certainly afford at least 24 aircraft at even $70 million if russians suddenly increase the price. Comes to around $1.68 billion and IRGC's black budget is way larger than that.

Y

Yeah, dumbfuck, they're designing automated aircraft and anti-aircraft systems with zero technical basis in software design. Go peddle your stories elsewhere.

I'm glad the IRGC and Defence Ministry as a whole block you gabars from entering such sensitive jobs because you'll sell state secrets to the enemy at the drop of a hat (and indeed, someone posted a whole article about it in a thread where an engineer drove around the desert identifying points to disable with missile strikes).

Get a time machine and f-u-c-k back off to the reign of His Late and Drunken Majesty to the Gabar Kangdumb/Kingdom of Iran (GKI) where 50% of the nation was illiterate and poorer than it is right now. GKI is the perfect place for scumbags like you to be stifled, impoverished and ultimately wasted to a slow death in some hovel without a functioning toilet.

I bet you have a shitty CV and portfolio too which is why you work under some raggedy scam bank.
I don't know you ... But the truth is hard to swallow ...
With current state we are in downward trajectory

I don't know you ... But the truth is hard to swallow ...
With current state we are in downward trajectory
What truth? The same "truth" all those simps, whores and gabars were chimping out about the past few months (and being gunned down over)?

There's a reason why you're in a downward spiral. The previous generations educated in Sharif University were identical to you in mindset - they wanted to live like the White sahibs and earn millions, which is why they fled after finishing their free education.

Fast forward 30 years, these people got the blow on the chin - the West is in economic turmoil, taxes are bleeding them dry and their children (if they had any) are total directionless brats.

You people are lazy, stupid and treacherous thinking the grass is greener on the other side. Every Iranian like you wants to be a Shahenshah with the shortest path possible. Well, hello! Life doesn't work that way.

The very least you guys could do is create a start-up for projects in agriculture which the country needs and collaborate with the government for state-funding but of course you won't - murtads like you want want collapse the Islamic Republic and bring back GKI (gabar kangdumb of Iran).

If you're paid then I hope you get enough money , if you don't get paid then I feel sorry for you

Well , I don't know you ...
I'm here for 10 years, I know what I am saying , but you don't....
Yeah, I don't get shit what you're saying either, largely because you're vague beyond belief. Plus I have zero idea where you got your degree from, what your CV's like and I generally mistrust murtad gabars like yourself because you are champion liars to begin with.

Apply for a job in *ndia 🇮🇳 - Pune and Bangalore are decent for software engineers. Not because I have any interest in seeing you be able to earn but simply because I want you to get the **** out of Iran because you can't be trusted to remain there (no gabar can).

$200 million dollar disaster. F-35 Lighting II crashes while attempting a vertical landing

Israel grounds 11 F-35s following recommendation.

Incredible footage. Two surface to air missiles, presumably S-300 missiles, just barely miss hitting a Russian drone. Does anyone know what kind of drone this is ? Any idea ? Is it a Russian drone ? Iranian drone ?

26nkorea-drone-1-173e-articleLarge.jpg

Last edited:
New SU-35 recently delivered to the Russian Air Force

So apparently Iranian pilots are already training and Iran will soon receive 24 SU-35s from Russia. I believe that this deal is much larger than just the SU-35s. Iran desperately needs AWACS planes. Russia could also provide Iran with parts so that Iran can upgrade its MIG-29s and Iran will more than likely have the option of purchasing more jets in the coming years. Iran could also end up purchasing the S-400, Bastion-P coastal air defense system, tank components, helicopter components and both sides are likely to cooperate on several joint military projects in the near future.

Last edited:
New SU-35 recently delivered to the Russian Air Force

So apparently Iranian pilots are already training and Iran will soon receive 24 SU-35s from Russia. I believe that this deal is much larger than just the SU-35s. Russia could provide Iran with parts so that Iran can upgrade its MIG-29s and Iran will more than likely have the option of purchasing more jets in the coming years. Iran could also end up purchasing the S-400, Bastion-P coastal air defense system, tank components, helicopter components and both sides are likely to cooperate on several joint military projects in the near future.

well thanks God it become clear where those Egyptian Su-35 went and the drama ended.
by the way honnestly do you believe iran have even 1% interest in S-400 ?

Well Iran has Bavar, but it's always good to diversity and how many Bavar SAMs has Iran built anyways ? Also how long would it take Iran to build something like the S-500 ? Maybe 10+ years or more ? Also Iran needs military grade spy satellites. I'm not talking about putting micro sized research satellites in space for a short period of time. Iran has plans but again it might take years. Until then Iran needs something now. Not to mention that the procurement of these weapons systems will likely give Iran's own industry a boost. Also since both countries are under harsh sanctions and will likely continue to remain under harsh sanctions for the foreseeable future especially Iran, it makes logical sense for both to work on military projects together.

well thanks God it become clear where those Egyptian Su-35 went and the drama ended.
by the way honnestly do you believe iran have even 1% interest in S-400 ?

Back
Top Bottom