What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

You mean Su-25 and not Su-35? I hope that was honest mistake/typo from you and Su-25 has a single pilot thus Yasin would need a change.
Another is Jahesh-700 being upscaled to provide 1500 or 1600 kilogram of thrust while fitting inside same space as Owj turbojet engine.
Then reduce fuel storage enough for new rear landing gear inside body that replaces one that is inside wing of Yasin like F-5 series.
Thus new wing can be made that is stronger and possibly lighter too, maybe even made to carry jet fuel if possible.
yes su-25,

@Hack-Hook Are you an HESA shareholder or what 🧐
no but I'm not Rosoboronexport sale representative .
yasin is also made by HESA and I believe its a waste of resources

and for the records HESA is a subsidiary of IAIO and both company are government owned and have no share in stock market

Last edited:
yes su-25,

no but I'm not Rosoboronexport sale representative .
yasin is also made by HESA and I believe its a waste of resources

and for the records HESA is a subsidiary of IAIO and both company are government owned and have no share in stock market
Yasin is not a waste of resources and further development would make it top of the line.
Only major downfall for Yasin jet trainer is only usable engine for it is Owj turbojet.
They could have tried to export Yasin perhaps for example to North Korea.
It would be able to replace Mig-15 and Mig-17 based jet trainers there.

Yasin is not a waste of resources and further development would make it top of the line.
Only major downfall for Yasin jet trainer is only usable engine for it is Owj turbojet.
They could have tried to export Yasin perhaps for example to North Korea.
It would be able to replace Mig-15 and Mig-17 based jet trainers there.
certainly it could be an opportunity, but it should be remembered that North Korea is subject to embargoes and total sanctions inherent in the sale of armament, therefore an alternative would be that a "derivative" of the Yasin is built directly into the DPRK. On the other hand, already in the past and more recently I think that there has been a certain form of exchange of technology and military projects and which subsequently led to local production in both countries. Just to stay in the naval artillery sector, it occurs to me that the DPRK showed a version of the Oto Melara 76/62 on its surface effect naval units (recently also with stealth turret) and this immediately got me thinking al Fajr-27; while for the 6 barrel 30mm CIWS "Kamand" Iran may have had technological help from the North Koreans, since they have long been making a very similar weapon, even if it does not have a stealth dome. Without forgetting that it seems that they use the same method to locate the target for anti-ship missiles, very often without a specific radar to guide them. Returning to the Yasin, a collaboration with the DPRK could lead, in addition to the training version, to its further development, for example also in the version with a single seat for close air support and thus retire the Mig-15/17 in many of their missions.
We remember that the North Koreans modified many of these ancient aircraft for mission close air support by adding four hardpoints under the fuselage, so a Yasin-like aircraft could effectively replace them. However, these are only hypotheses.

here a couple of photos of modified Mig-15
W020140716535162270481-2.jpg

IMG-20171203-002757.jpg

No you are a pro-western shill hellbent on weakening Iran at any given chance.
you can call me that if i promoted buying western aircraft , so your comment is baseless , but i clearly can say
You are a pro-Russia shill hellbent on weakening Iran at any given chance.

you can call me that if i promoted buying western aircraft , so your comment is baseless , but i clearly can say
You are a pro-Russia shill hellbent on weakening Iran at any given chance.

You always compare our only viable option of getting decent modern aircrafts with western counterparts, so you do simp for western manufacturers. Secondly, your pigheaded insistence on Iran going fully indegenous would be playing into the hands of your buddies in the west. Im a patriotic Iranian who has a little bit more wisdom than you do. I guess any nation that buys from another nation is a shill?! LOL you are not only a pathetic western libtard shill but a retarded one as well.

You always compare our only viable option of getting decent modern aircrafts with western counterparts, so you do simp for western manufacturers. Secondly, your pigheaded insistence on Iran going fully indegenous would be playing into the hands of your buddies in the west. Im a patriotic Iranian who has a little bit more wisdom than you do. I guess any nation that buys from another nation is a shill?! LOL you are not only a pathetic western libtard shill but a retarded one as well.
I even compare it by J-10 and JF-17 you guys only see western aircrafts . sorry i don't believe in HAL-Tejas to compare it with that aircraft

What about Iran attack helicopters? Is the Toufan and Shahed 285 produced? Is there a production or is it still relying on Cobras while keeping the fleet at same number and only upgrading and maintaining them?

I think Iran could benefit also from some Ka-52E and Mi-28NE to cement its helicopter capabilities and CAS (i swear i'm not a Rosoboronexport representant or shareholder), but this could be nice to see new helicopters for the ground forces, notably if a fight occurs with Azerbaidjan Republic and to strike terrorists near the borders (like Israeli is doing that with their apaches...), safety eject also is beneficial, don't matter if helicopter crashes, but the pilot is way more valuable than the helicopter

Iran could also get more experience and knowledge on the helicopter field and their components, maybe capable to make in the future ECM for them and even anti-radar/anti radiation helicopter borne missiles like the AGM Sidearm

Do you guys think Russia would allow the sale of R37M BVR 200-400km range air to air missiles if there is indeed acquisition of Su-35 by Iran? Or will they only propose the R-77 export with 110km range only?

What would be the option for Iran to have increased range BVR missiles on Su-35 for instance?

Do you guys think Russia would allow the sale of R37M BVR 200-400km range air to air missiles if there is indeed acquisition of Su-35 by Iran? Or will they only propose the R-77 export with 110km range only?

What would be the option for Iran to have increased range BVR missiles on Su-35 for instance?
the question is what is the use of R-37m if it only can get lock on tanker size target at 100km, r-77 is capable enough if you want hit tankers at that distance

the question is what is the use of R-37m if it only can get lock on tanker size target at 100km, r-77 is capable enough if you want hit tankers at that distance

I hate to break it to you, but forget about tankers for one moment….most fighters will struggle to get a lock on another modern fighter at distance greater than 100KM-125KM.

Some of you play video games too much or still think this is the 1960’s when RCS was 30.

@Hack-Hook Do you think that Su-15, MiG-17 or a MiG-21-23 or A7 Corsair/F8 Crusader/EMB 314 and F-80 can shut down easily a Su-35?
do those aircrafts even have radars that can get a track 20km away.

and you can mock me but the fact remain that in 4th of August 1986 , an Iraq Mig-25 shot down by an f-5 flying by colonel Zare-Nejad from 2nd hunter Squadron in Tabriz sneaked behind an Iraqi Mig-25rb (Foxbat-B) and shot it down by gunfire

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom