What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

An RC Toy plane? I have seen better quality out of civilian hobbyists.

US hypersonic glide vehicle program is progressing as needed. Russia has HGVs, what help did it do it in Ukraine?

Because it’s a black project. The “UFOs” above Iranian sites I guess were aliens? Just because they don’t show you certain aircraft don’t mean they aren’t already being tested/existed.
those UFO are there since 50s
usually there are better explanation for them.

There have been reports of UFOs going back to the Roman Empire. Not everything is "AMERIKWA 🇺🇸, CUCK YEAH!"

UFOs around highly contested nuclear programs are usually foreign spy aircraft using black project tech. See Blackbird, U2, RQ-170, RQ-180, etc

those UFO are there since 50s
usually there are better explanation for them.

Please do tell professor. UFO are actually there for hundreds of years (maybe even thousands depending on how you interpret ancient record) you can find them in newspaper period in medival period.

But UFOs around contest nuclear sites are usually foreign surveillance aircraft. I doubt aliens are interested in primitive fission tech.

Our F-5s and F-14s may have a chance? @Hack-Hook

F-14 was maintenance heavy due to swept wing design and engines.

F-35 is maintenance heavy as well.

It’s normal for cutting edge planes. Most militaries on the planet have significant portion of their airforce planes “not ready” due to costs of maintenance.

But UFOs around contest nuclear sites are usually foreign surveillance aircraft. I doubt aliens are interested in primitive fission tech.
usually some meteorite , weather phenomenon , quadcopter. ...

F-14 was maintenance heavy due to swept wing design and engines.
part of F-14 being a maintenance hazard was due to it being an old airframe , i can't call F-35 old

UFOs around highly contested nuclear programs are usually foreign spy aircraft using black project tech. See Blackbird, U2, RQ-170, RQ-180, etc
UFO incidents occurred even back in the Shah's era and caused loss of aircraft. Are you suggesting the Pentagon sent an unmanned aircraft (the likes of which currently doesn't exist) back in time to down them?

It has an accident rate of < 1 per 100K hours of flying. F-16s and F-15s are up to 2.5. So no doubt it will inch up. In the meantime the Royal Navy has deployed it on carriers and already in active deployments. They have over 500K hours logged around the world

I think the F-5s may have a chance, for sure, specially the one with two tales, if they went against the Koreans flying the F-35s. Btw, Koreans also had a missile crash yesterday so not exactly a good track record with modern weaponry

usually some meteorite , weather phenomenon , quadcopter. ...

More likely trans dimensional beings than trying to say a meteorite stopped at a dime while going Mach 20 and then changed directions.

part of F-14 being a maintenance hazard was due to it being an old airframe , i can't call F-35 old

Even when new, it was maintenance heavy. Swept wing design contributed to that as it was a new technology.

UFO incidents occurred even back in the Shah's era and caused loss of aircraft. Are you suggesting the Pentagon sent an unmanned aircraft (the likes of which currently doesn't exist) back in time to down them?

They occurred also in WW2 with balls of light called foo fighters.

A small portion of UFO sightings are likely Inter-dimensional beings or a type of inter dimensional phenomenon. As we know string theory points to 11-12 dimensions.

If you understand how an object moves thru inter dimensional space then you will realize these balls of light with absurd properties are 3D in our eyes but likely multi dimensional objects originally.

Makes way more sense than little green men species spending decades to reach us from another point in our galaxy. Only to never contact us formally.

Last possibility is you slightly alluded to it. Which is time travel. Time travel to the future is proven. Time travel to the past is possible using exotic matter. Now why would someone go into the past if the past they are altering can never be the reality they came from (due to grandfather paradox) but a separate alternate reality?

It is possible at one point humanity in general gets so advanced they return back to the past to alter historical events thus creating (or spawning) countless alternate realities in the hopes of creating worlds with better “endings”.

More likely trans dimensional beings than trying to say a meteorite stopped at a dime while going Mach 20 and then changed directions.
then certainly not Americans as they still struggle with mach-7 and straight line
Even when new, it was maintenance heavy. Swept wing design contributed to that as it was a new technology.
not my word, on USA navy crew who maintained the aircraft said that

They occurred also in WW2 with balls of light called foo fighters.

A small portion of UFO sightings are likely Inter-dimensional beings or a type of inter dimensional phenomenon. As we know string theory points to 11-12 dimensions.

If you understand how an object moves thru inter dimensional space then you will realize these balls of light with absurd properties are 3D in our eyes but likely multi dimensional objects originally.

Makes way more sense than little green men species spending decades to reach us from another point in our galaxy. Only to never contact us formally.

Last possibility is you slightly alluded to it. Which is time travel. Time travel to the future is proven. Time travel to the past is possible using exotic matter. Now why would someone go into the past if the past they are altering can never be the reality they came from (due to grandfather paradox) but a separate alternate reality?

It is possible at one point humanity in general gets so advanced they return back to the past to alter historical events thus creating (or spawning) countless alternate realities in the hopes of creating worlds with better “endings”.
Subhan-Allah.

Sure, they do...Here is my response to the usual F-35 'Pierre Sprey' critic... :enjoy:

Why Iran doesn't hire an Indian or a Pakistani or Chinese guy to steal their fighter jets blueprints, i mean that airforce problem is persisting for decades, why not pay an Indian engineer or a Chinese engineer and ask him to steal blueprints for WS-15, RD-33 and AL-31 so no need to force with Russia or China proposing Iran only old fighters such as the J-10A

If the Indian guy succeed, this would allow Iran to build their own Su-30 and make modifications on it without Russia being able to say a word, if he can steal every blueprints that he could, Iran would be able to make:

- SU-30 (just change its name to something else like Kowsar-200)
- Mirage 2000 (again just change all the names)
- Tejas

If the Pakistani performs well and gets us JF17 Block 3 blueprints
-J-10C parts

And the Chinese being the most crucial, he could get us
- J-10/16/20/31 and PL-15, PL-21 blueprints and parts smuggled with corrupted people inside Pakistan and China to deliver them to us

Why just Iran don't do that, pay them like 2million$ each who would refuse such an amount for doing that

Why Iran doesn't hire an Indian or a Pakistani or Chinese guy to steal their fighter jets blueprints, i mean that airforce problem is persisting for decades, why not pay an Indian engineer or a Chinese engineer and ask him to steal blueprints for WS-15, RD-33 and AL-31 so no need to force with Russia or China proposing Iran only old fighters such as the J-10A
we already have RD-33 and TF30-P-412A there is no need to do that and we are working on a turbofan engine , the problem is that the project don't have enough funds.
and our airforce decided they like N-156f fighter design

The construction of the heavy hunter of Iran officially started in 2020 so wait for the continuation before speculating in a vacuum as usual

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom