What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

So in YOUR case, probably someone who play video games, never served a day, his head up his ***, make you just as much a military 'expert' as someone who done 10+ yrs?

10 years at what level though and in which branch? Does that mean you know the ins and outs of Iranian military doctrine? Or have you access to every military branch of the country you serve? Get over yourself.

So in YOUR case, probably someone who play video games, never served a day, his head up his ***, make you just as much a military 'expert' as someone who done 10+ yrs?
Yes, it does. My head is on my shoulders where it belongs. I'd suggest you poke it out of your bunghole every now and then, though I'm sure you love your smelly, shitstained orifice like women love diamonds.

The americucks had all the intelligence about every piece of hardware the iraqis fielded. You know why? The western components had been supplied by them, west germany and france in the previous decade and the soviet equipment was accounted for through spies, double-agents, defectors plus they'd studied all the aircraft once east germany fell after the Berlin Wall collapsed and every tank iraq had was present in isnotreal's inventory, trophies from their war with the arabs (americans knew where every rivet was inserted after thorough examinations).

Hell, france gave them the codes for the air defence equipment that iraq had which they'd supplied in the '80s. The soviet era AA systems were suppressed with EW and stood little chance against maneuverable american aircraft to begin with...need I go on?

It wasn't a war - they assembled that coalition to make an example of saddam quite brutally. And incompetent and cowardly as he was, he let them walk all over him. So yeah, you senile boomer, take your delusions of "muh real war" to those who swallow such tripe. The insurgency phase of the 2003 iraq war and the war in afghanistan were far more real wars than desert storm will ever be.

Yes, it does. My head is on my shoulders where it belongs. I'd suggest you poke it out of your bunghole every now and then, though I'm sure you love your smelly, shitstained orifice like women love diamonds.

The americucks had all the intelligence about every piece of hardware the iraqis fielded. You know why? The western components had been supplied by them, west germany and france in the previous decade and the soviet equipment was accounted for through spies, double-agents, defectors plus they'd studied all the aircraft once east germany fell after the Berlin Wall collapsed and every tank iraq had was present in isnotreal's inventory, trophies from their war with the arabs (americans knew where every rivet was inserted after thorough examinations).

Hell, france gave them the codes for the air defence equipment that iraq had which they'd supplied in the '80s. The soviet era AA systems were suppressed with EW and stood little chance against maneuverable american aircraft to begin with...need I go on?

It wasn't a war - they assembled that coalition to make an example of saddam quite brutally. And incompetent and cowardly as he was, he let them walk all over him. So yeah, you senile boomer, take your delusions of "muh real war" to those who swallow such tripe. The insurgency phase of the 2003 iraq war and the war in afghanistan were far more real wars than desert storm will ever be.
This is flat-Earth material here.

General Bagheri in a meeting with Chief of Air Staff of the Pakistan Air Force Zaheer Ahmad Babar:
"It's expected to have a joint program for manned and unmanned fighters withing next one or two years."

I don't know if he said it as a hope or as part of a plan.

also It was agreed that a team of Pakistani experts visit Iran for further enhancement of cooperations in aviation sector.

Gen Babar also invited Iran to participate in Pakistan air drills through sending fighter jets or observers.

full news:

General Bagheri in a meeting with Chief of Air Staff of the Pakistan Air Force Zaheer Ahmad Babar:
"It's expected to have a joint program for manned and unmanned fighters withing next one or two years."

I don't know if he said it as a hope or as part of a plan.

also It was agreed that a team of Pakistani experts visit Iran for further enhancement of cooperations in aviation sector.

Gen Babar also invited Iran to participate in Pakistan air drills through sending fighter jets or observers.

full news:

I’m still waiting on the results he promised from his “deals” when he went to Russia a few years ago.

His latest visit last year saying contracts were “concluded”

Zero results

Maybe there is a explanation. I don´t know, I´m just speculating.

Nobody´s says it, but I believe there is a secret pact between israelis and russians; "Don´t give advanced weapons to Ukraine and I won´t give to iranians".

If it is truth, you can bet that the fate of delivering Su-35s is sealed.

Hope I am wrong.

I don't know, the US has basically said on 4 occasions now that Russia has purchased hundreds of UAVs from Iran. The White House and the Pentagon both. Not sure if its true but there is something going on behind the scenes, Iran likely supplied Russia with something, atleast some weapons components they were looking for.

What I'm wondering is if this transaction is possibly part of a larger deal between Russia/Iran ? Is Iran giving Russia UAVs and maybe some other components they now lack ? Because it will take time for the Russians to source alternative parts/components/technology for some of their weapons systems as they adapt to western sanctions ?

Perhaps this UAV deal is more of a barter/trade type of transaction rather than a straight forward purchase by Russia ? Maybe it's part of a larger deal where Iran will purchase the Bastion coastal air defense system ? S-400 ? SU-35s ? SU-30s ? maybe T-90 tanks or a co-production deal on a new cannon or engine ?

I believe that if there is a larger deal behind the scenes, that it would be a win win for both parties, since both are trading products which they produce at the raw cost but only time will tell.

His latest visit last year saying contracts were “concluded”

Zero results

Brigadier General Hamid Vahedi, Commander of the Air Force of the Islamic Republic of Iran, said the purchase of Sukhoi 35 fighters from Russia is on the Air Force's agenda.
He stated that the purchase of Sukhoi 30 is not in the plan and currently the purchase of Sukhoi 35 from Russia is discussed, adding: This issue is on the agenda and we hope to be able to get these fighters in the future.

The Commander of the Air Force also emphasized that the final decision on the purchase of Sukhoi 35 fighter jets from Russia rests with the Army Command and the General Staff Command of the Armed Forces
Copy/paste from twitter account MESHKAT, Just to be clear, I would Just copy post but there was no english version

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom