What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Yavar brother.I logged in just to make contact with you its Berislac from IMF.What happened to our forum??Can you contact me?

Berislac, nice to see you again.

Hi brother . the IMF i think is finished . but i don't know really for sure .
i am here at this moment and you can follow my youtube chanel .
do you know any other forum like Bosnian forum which we can join

I think IMF is down temporaly, but I'm not sure.

Brother, which youtube channel is yours??

Yavar brother.I logged in just to make contact with you its Berislac from IMF.What happened to our forum??Can you contact me?
Hi bro. Nice to see you here.

Haman and fafnir are here too.

I too have tried to see what's up with IMF. I think I'll do some more digging soon but this seems more significant than the past issues.

Due to not having a thread about IRIAA I ask my Q here :
What happened to projects aimed to arm our AH-1j by missiles like Mavric and sidewinder? any idea?

iriaa__AH-1__sidewinder.jpg179119_809.jpg

Due to not having a thread about IRIAA I ask my Q here :
What happened to projects aimed to arm our AH-1j by missiles like Mavric and sidewinder? any idea?

View attachment 325665View attachment 325666
we developed a capability, but it doesn't mean it will implemented on all copters, specially when there is no money.
see Russian helicopters in Syria!

we developed a capability, but it doesn't mean it will implemented on all copters, specially when there is no money.
see Russian helicopters in Syria!
Actually it is silly to develop a capability and then drop it ......How much does such a thing would cost?

Iran production National turbojet engine ساخت موتور ملی توربو جت اوج

موتورهای جت با چهار برابر قدرت کنونی دردست ساخت است

50.jpg

معاون علمی و فن آوری رئیس جمهور گفت: در شرکت دانش بنیان م‍پنا موتور جت با چهار برابر قدرت موتور جت رونمایی شده در مراسم روز صنعت دفاعی در دست ساخت است.
به گزارش پایگاه اطلاع رسانی شبکه خبر ، سورنا ستاری با اشاره به رونمایی از موتور جت هواپیما در وزارت دفاع افزود: این موتور با همکاری30 شرکت دانش بنیان تولید شده است.
وی تصریح کرد: محققان جوان کشورمان توانستند فن آوری ساخت این موتورها را در کشور بومی سازی کنند.
ستاری گفت:‌ وزارت دفاع می تواند نیازهای خود را در سه دسته مختلف طبقه بندی و تولید آن را به شرکت های دانش بنیان واگذار کند.
معاون علمی و فن آوری رئیس جمهور تاکید کرد: ما می توانیم محصولات مختلفی را تولید و تجاری سازی کنیم

finally we got a date for Qaher 313, taxi tests of the 1:1 model, before the end of current Iranian year which ends mar 2017.

Iran and Russia to Co-Produce Sukhoi Su-30 Fighter Jet

I do not know the reliability of this news. Until now Russia is still reluctant to sell these sophisticated aircraft to Iran. US pressures ? Israelis pressures ? I do not know, but this assertion seems to me dubious. If someone among you could verify please.

Iran and Russia to Co-Produce Sukhoi Su-30 Fighter Jet

I do not know the reliability of this news. Until now Russia is still reluctant to sell these sophisticated aircraft to Iran. US pressures ? Israelis pressures ? I do not know, but this assertion seems to me dubious. If someone among you could verify please.

Nothing has actually been signed yet... but Iran is in pursuit of an agreement to buy the Sukhois.

According to Iranian law passed by the parliament almost a decade ago any fighter deal would have to include assembly and or co-production in Iran at some time!

That's how much Iran is insisting on co-production!

Currently I believe the Russians have yet to agree on co-production and the deal is for 48 Su-30's delivery of 1st batch to begin in 2019 at a rate of 12 per year but due to sanction delivery may be delayed till 2021 depending on Iran's relations with the U.S.....

I believe Iran needs 100 - 150 Su-30's so it can retire it's F-14's. Maintenance and repair for Iranian F-14's is a nightmare & Iran shouldn't be sending some of it's best pilots up in 40 year old aircrafts anyways....

According to Iranian law passed by the parliament almost a decade ago any fighter deal would have to include assembly and or co-production in Iran at some time!

That's how much Iran is insisting on co-production!

Currently I believe the Russians have yet to agree on co-production and the deal is for 48 Su-30's delivery of 1st batch to begin in 2019 at a rate of 12 per year but due to sanction delivery may be delayed till 2021 depending on Iran's relations with the U.S.....

I believe Iran needs 100 - 150 Su-30's so it can retire it's F-14's. Maintenance and repair for Iranian F-14's is a nightmare & Iran shouldn't be sending some of it's best pilots up in 40 year old aircrafts anyways....

Nice to see you back bro, you were absent for a bit.

I agree, Iran does need su-30 in the hundreds but I feel the deal they're signing may initially involve much less, but they will increase it with time.

Once this Su-30 deal is done, Iran must and must only pursue fifth gen planes.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom