What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

well we detected f_22 and we warned them not get close to the borders of Iran. that's one way or we can hit there base.

when a Khalij Fars anti ship ballistic missile fired it needs to see you in order to target you and you need to detect it before it hits you in order to intercept it so you need to turn your radars on at all time until interception but at the same time a Hormuz-1 and -2 the world’s first anti-radiation ballistic missiles are fired at you, in order to target you Hormuz 1_2 missiles needs your radars to be on until it hits you so if you want to neutralize them you need to turn all of your radars off so that the anti-radiation ballistic missiles can not find you but if you turn all of your radars off how you want to intercept Khalij Fars anti ship ballistic missile that is coming at you at the speed of at least mach 3_4 ? you need your radars on to see it and intercept it but if you do that than what are you going to do with anti-radiation ballistic missile that is coming for you at even grater speed than Khalij Fars anti ship ballistic missile at least mach 5_6? perfect irony.

Khalij Fars anti ship ballistic missile

DkSzSTGXgAEkbm0.jpg

KFM.png

Hormuz-1 and -2 the world’s first anti-radiation ballistic missiles

139302211842126992736784.jpg

KFM.png
You got carried away to ANTI-SHIP missiles I am talking about 5 gen air warfare, Do you got any rival to F35 which are based in middle east.

You got carried away to ANTI-SHIP missiles I am talking about 5 gen air warfare, Do you got any rival to F35 which are based in middle east.

in terms of air force our best are upgraded F_14 with upgraded Phoenix.

f-14-iriaf.jpg

2300272.jpg

in terms of air defence our best are Bavar _ 373 and S 300 PMU 2 and Talash 2 and 3.

%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%AC%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A91.jpg

DXV0G5gUMAUSZ_m.jpg

photo_2018-05-18_17-19-57-1030x364.jpg

1030238_947.jpg

1030263_402.jpg

139208181325339281499334.jpg

139406081649301165993344.jpg

abs-in-tehdidlerinden-sonra-sepah-havadan-mudafie-telimlerine-baslayib-4O5V0Z8G.JPG

57408490.jpg

2521271.jpg

photo_2018-05-08_11-32-21-1030x543.jpg

224499_566.jpg

in terms of radar we have all kind of radars but must powerful ones are OTH with the range of 1500 km and 3000 km.

64c42ee83e6ef196b2e03.png

13940413000695_PhotoL.jpg

Iran mandatory military service is 24 months. So let us break that down, shall we?

At least 2 months are spent on basic training but from what I found it is 3 months, correct? Assume there is some technical training involved, add at least another 2 months, but more like 3. Am guessing here. Then there is 4-6 months to acclimatize to the new unit, learning one's place in the hierarchy, and so forth. By now, the person have one yr left of his obligation, give or take a few weeks, and he is eager to go home.

Here is the downsize of a conscription policy: No institutional memory.

https://www.igi-global.com/dictionary/institutional-memory/14802

What it means is that -- assuming you did your minimum of 2 yrs -- you contributed nothing to the warfighting capabilities of the Iranian military. If all you did was your 2 yrs obligation, the best you did was -- to put it kindly -- being a warm body.

This is why the US did away with conscription. The best minimum term is 4-6 yrs where a person not only learned new skills, but actually practiced those skills, refined them, and pass them onto the next generation.

I did 5 yrs on the F-111. Going hard terrain (TF) radar following over the hills of Scotland was better than any roller coaster in the world. On the same sortie, we were asked if we could help the French with their new air defense radar so our flight lead said 'yes'. He was a Lt. Col so what he said -- goes. We were a four-ship flight. We split up into two two-ship flights. One 'attacked' France from the northern route, my flight 'attacked' from the south. Over the Channel, we were 20-25 meters over the surface. I was in the WSO seat and as a test, I tuned the TF radar so fine it picked up the surface waves as if they were mountains. All four jets 'bombed' France without their new radar picked us up. Then I did 5 yrs on the F-16 with Desert Storm as my coda. Not going into details there, but I can tell you that what our squadron did with LANTIRN exceeded what was originally designed to do. Iraqi mobile launchers had limited effectiveness because of our innovative uses of the LANTIRN pods.

I was under that 'delusion' because you guys kept bringing it up as if somehow Millennium Challenge or whatever became our fate. Your comments about the exercises are further confirmation that you do not understand the purpose of such exercises in the first place and that is due to your short time of service.

Am not going waste my time with the rest of your post.

LOL! I only brought up the fact that Iran has a conscript system because of the absurd comment you made about my lack of military training which is an absurd thing to say to any Iranians my age due to our conscript system vast majority of us have some military training which was the main point I was making.

And by the way Iran's Conscript Systems works just fine! It may not make sense to a warfighting nation whos military is on a constant killing spree but it works just fine for us because it provides real life experience to guys finishing school & it's a great motivator to stay in school and for the military and military industry it gives a first look at the new blood coming on the market. So it works just fine for us.

As for me not knowing the point of the exercise, well maybe you should take that complaint to your own military because if they knew the point of it, they wouldn't have stopped it and replaced the General in charge of the RED team(Iran) & restarted it with a bunch of absurd restrictions simply to get their own desired outcome. Which made it a $1/4 Billion USD rigged video game. So take that complaint to your own military buddy!

I didn't miss that. As I said:
"American wars are well planned and executed as they can't afford 1000 KIA on the first day, a clear constrain."

The U.S is able to accept 1000 KIA a day if it is not a unjustified expedition on the other side of the globe. If U.S land is attacked or any other true reason, yes then this constrain does not apply. A war against Iran would be regarded as an insane adventure by a large part of the U.S public.

In their current economic condition a new U.S. imposed war on any country would be idiotic let alone a country capable of effecting 1/4 of the worlds Oil supply!

U.S. with all the money they have spent in our region since George Bush declared victory (2003) could have instead colonized the moon and sent a man mission to mars and at least one other moon in our solar system with a fleet of real spaceships.

When the Americans invaded Iraq, China's economy was only 1/10 the size of the U.S. economy (GDP nominal) where as today the Chinese have brought their economy to almost 3/4 of the US economy by US $ standards not to mention the U.S. debt that's already at 108% of their GDP at $22 trillion USD and over $1 Trillion of which they owe to China while the Chinese debt is still below 50% of their GDP with an ever expanding military because the Chinese don't need to pay the salaries the U.S. has to pay, they don't need to pay for maintaining so many foreign military bases nor are they involved in so many global conflicts and their military R&D cost come to a fraction of what the U.S. has to pay due to salaries....
I truly wonder what exactly do these Americans think will happen to the mighty Dollar when the U.S. no longer has the largest economy in the world? Do they plan on forcing everyone to use U.S. currency with their Aircraft Carriers?
It appears to me Americans are completely clueless and are so drunk on power that they appear incapable of doing the simple math of what's happening to them and are still going around screaming Iran Iran Iran! And the biggest joke is that Iran is a country that hasn't started a war and invaded another country in centuries and is absolutely no threat of any kind to the U.S.!

In their current economic condition a new U.S. imposed war on any country would be idiotic let alone a country capable of effecting 1/4 of the worlds Oil supply!

U.S. with all the money they have spent in our region since George Bush declared victory (2003) could have instead colonized the moon and sent a man mission to mars and at least one other moon in our solar system with a fleet of real spaceships.

When the Americans invaded Iraq, China's economy was only 1/10 the size of the U.S. economy (GDP nominal) where as today the Chinese have brought their economy to almost 3/4 of the US economy by US $ standards not to mention the U.S. debt that's already at 108% of their GDP at $22 trillion USD and over $1 Trillion of which they owe to China while the Chinese debt is still below 50% of their GDP with an ever expanding military because the Chinese don't need to pay the salaries the U.S. has to pay, they don't need to pay for maintaining so many foreign military bases nor are they involved in so many global conflicts and their military R&D cost come to a fraction of what the U.S. has to pay due to salaries....
I truly wonder what exactly do these Americans think will happen to the mighty Dollar when the U.S. no longer has the largest economy in the world? Do they plan on forcing everyone to use U.S. currency with their Aircraft Carriers?
It appears to me Americans are completely clueless and are so drunk on power that they appear incapable of doing the simple math of what's happening to them and are still going around screaming Iran Iran Iran! And the biggest joke is that Iran is a country that hasn't started a war and invaded another country in centuries and is absolutely no threat of any kind to the U.S.!
A very good point.What exactly does happen to the us economy when the greenback is no longer the defacto global currency?,how will the us pay its bills when no one wants to buy greenbacks anymore?

in terms of air force our best are upgraded F_14 with upgraded Phoenix.

f-14-iriaf.jpg

2300272.jpg

in terms of air defence our best are Bavar _ 373 and S 300 PMU 2 and Talash 2 and 3.

%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%AC%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A91.jpg

DXV0G5gUMAUSZ_m.jpg

photo_2018-05-18_17-19-57-1030x364.jpg

1030238_947.jpg

1030263_402.jpg

139208181325339281499334.jpg

139406081649301165993344.jpg

abs-in-tehdidlerinden-sonra-sepah-havadan-mudafie-telimlerine-baslayib-4O5V0Z8G.JPG

57408490.jpg

2521271.jpg

photo_2018-05-08_11-32-21-1030x543.jpg

224499_566.jpg

in terms of radar we have all kind of radars but must powerful ones are OTH with the range of 1500 km and 3000 km.

64c42ee83e6ef196b2e03.png

13940413000695_PhotoL.jpg

Any other than F-14 and how many of f14 are in service

Any other than F-14 and how many of f14 are in service

well we had 79 f_14 but i think 50 of them are active, all the fighter jets that im going to tell you are heavily upgraded by Iran air force some of them can even carry Phoenix missiles.

F_5

F_4

F_14

F_7

MIG_29

SU_24

F_1

AZARAKHSH

SAEGHE 1 AND 2

KOWSAR

SU_25

SU_22

Good
well we had 79 f_14 but i think 50 of them are active, all the fighter jets that im going to tell you are heavily upgraded by Iran air force some of them can even carry Phoenix missiles.

F_5

F_4

F_14

F_7

MIG_29

SU_24

F_1

AZARAKHSH

SAEGHE 1 AND 2

KOWSAR

SU_25

SU_22

Good, IRIAF in depening on its own domestic made fleet instead of imported..
Well IRAN have made much progress in the last decade. Air defences . domestic made fleet of aircraft and naval ships. I think only one think left is plans for 5th generation aircraft. Well Pakistan have plans in name of Project Azm, India in AMCA , China in J-20 and probably J-31. Please dont bring QAHER-313 here I am talking about a fully matured aircraft like F-22 F35 and J-20 (its not fully matured yet but it counts as it is in service)

F_5

F_4

F_14

F_7

MIG_29

SU_24

F_1

AZARAKHSH

SAEGHE 1 AND 2

KOWSAR

SU_25

SU_22
More like 44 in service with 24 is fully mission/combat ready and the other 20 is partial capable, which mean it can flight but can be use in combat

More like 44 in service with 24 is fully mission/combat ready and the other 20 is partial capable, which mean it can flight but can be use in combat
all remaining f-14s are fully capable IRIAF grounded half the fleet to reduce maintenance cost, unknown numbers are upgraded.

More like 44 in service with 24 is fully mission/combat ready
all remaining f-14s are fully capable IRIAF grounded half the fleet to reduce maintenance cost, unknown numbers are upgraded.

and the other 20 is partial capable, which mean it can flight but can be use in combat
Buy those F-14 are outdated you should try something of new design like deltas and canards. Take some help from China or Russia they will help you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom