What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Buy those F-14 are outdated you should try something of new design like deltas and canards. Take some help from China or Russia they will help you.
our f-14s are better than US f-14c. they retired f-14 for the same reason we grounded our fleet and because they have little AG capability otherwise f-14 is the best 4th generation US made.
we tried in the past we were developing 5th generation with russia but US pressure made them leave the project, the project name was shafagh:
48~1.jpg

309687_408.jpg

15~43.jpg

16~40.jpg

our f-14s are better than US f-14c. they retired f-14 for the same reason we grounded our fleet and because they have little AG capability otherwise f-14 is the best 4th generation US made.
we tried in the past we were developing 5th generation with russia but US pressure made them leave the project, the project name was shafagh:
View attachment 560157
View attachment 560158
View attachment 560159
View attachment 560160
Isnt it sad that a full 5th gen project that abandoned due to fear of US sanctions

Never saw this concept of IRAN before

yes Iran never speak about its on going programs they never said any thing about Qaher they still refuse to show us Bavar 373 or there version of GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) they did not show us Kowsar fighter jet until it was finished,they do not say anything about missiles, and they are working on Passenger plane capacity of +150 ppl.

20141217_104717.jpg

20141217_104706.jpg

IMG_8870.JPG

20141217_104616.jpg

IMG_9104.JPG

150_iran_civil_aircraft.jpg

AndroidOnlineNewsImage.aspx

20141217_104725.jpg

IR-149003.JPG

557983846-4915821202.jpg

What a fvcking joke... as if IRI is capable of building a needle let alone a civilian airliner. LMAO :rofl:

it is indeed. the plane was potent.

Nope, it was not. It was not a fifth generation figther, but at best a trainer similar to the Yak-130 or JL-10 and surely far from potent in any way as a fighter.

Come on guys ... do you even think before you post?

Nope, it was not. It was not a fifth generation figther, but at best a trainer similar to the Yak-130 or JL-10 and surely far from potent in any way as a fighter.

Come on guys ... do you even think before you post?
this is trainer mockup:
16-40-jpg.560160

final stealth multirole supposed to share many avionics and FBW with mig-35 with LEO characteristics:
48-1-jpg.560157

this is not something that i made up, MOD authorities stated shafagh project gonna include a trainer, single seat multirole and an stealthy single seat multirole.

this is trainer mockup:
16-40-jpg.560160

final stealth multirole supposed to share many avionics and FBW with mig-35 with LEO characteristics:
48-1-jpg.560157

this is not something that i made up, MOD authorities stated shafagh project gonna include a trainer, single seat multirole and an stealthy single seat multirole.

It's a what if project, a fanatsy concept, a wet dream but surely never a realistic program. I know quite well what is reported in the Iranian media but we all know also how unlikely any of these fancy projects will ever be done.

There's nothing to power them, no adequate avionics, no industrial base ... and please not again, with that lame argument, we copied certain US drones, we develop a turbofan version based on the J85 and so on ...

It's a what if project, a fanatsy concept, a wet dream but surely never a realistic program. I know quite well what is reported in the Iranian media but we all know also how unlikely any of these fancy projects will ever be done.

There's nothing to power them, no adequate avionics, no industrial base ... and please not again, with that lame argument, we copied certain US drones, we develop a turbofan version based on the J85 and so on ...
o_Oo_O
the avionics were from mig-35 so as engines. i never said it was iranian project.

o_Oo_O
the avionics were from mig-35 so as engines. i never said it was iranian project.

Don't get me wrong and I hope you don't take my reply as a direct reply to you in person or as an offence, but these models we know since years have unfortunately not a single change to be done.

And concerning your hint of a Russian cooperation, that makes it even less likely.

yes Iran never speak about its on going programs they never said any thing about Qaher they still refuse to show us Bavar 373 or there version of GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) they did not show us Kowsar fighter jet until it was finished,they do not say anything about missiles, and they are working on Passenger plane capacity of +150 ppl.

20141217_104717.jpg

20141217_104706.jpg

IMG_8870.JPG

20141217_104616.jpg

IMG_9104.JPG

150_iran_civil_aircraft.jpg

AndroidOnlineNewsImage.aspx

20141217_104725.jpg

IR-149003.JPG

557983846-4915821202.jpg

Well you guys know whats cooking in your air industry. We dont know a single project that is running secretly in Air Bases or Kamra

View attachment 560157
View attachment 560158
View attachment 560159
View attachment 560160
For god sake 5th generation means supercruising..AESA radar...why people all the time push F-313 and noe Shafaq as 5th generation when Iran officials clearly never would classified those airceafts as 5th generation...F-313 is subsonic and without radar as is Shafaq...There was fighter version of Shafaq but not 5th generation...today even Russia yet doesn't have 5th generation as those SU-57 yet to get super cruising with new engines

When it comes to airliner,it is mostly about development costs vs market requirements,Iran needs many 150 seat airliners so it would make sense to build it,what is with An-158 license??

where did IR AN-140 go? forum members were very happy with it.

where did IR AN-140 go? forum members were very happy with it.
Because Ukraine could not provide suitable engine for iran environment the project is shelved right now until they find some engine that can operate safely in iran environment.

Yeah,Iran is very complex when it comes to this,airliners have to fly over high mountains with very danger weather conditions and turbo prop engines are limited when it comes to attlitude

Back
Top Bottom