What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Proves the Iranians are taking the CPEC route with Iraq Iran has potential to become not only major power in the Middle East but worldwide by mid century if they could play their cards right
To me it looks more like Iran is taking the anti-US sanctions+I-need-dollars-route with Iraq. Looks like Iraq has been happpy to give Iran good amt of biz. Thats what i guage it by.

CcrbeeE005017_20171030_CRMFN0A001_11n.jpg

upload_2019-5-9_7-19-27.png

and who was saying we don't need a helicopter carrier??
the pass depicted in the image choosed inside the mountains in the way that mountains cover helicopters from all 3 directions, note that with this kind of attack we can capture ras al khaimah and it's airport even before they notice.

View attachment 559128
the pass depicted in the image choosed inside the mountains in the way that mountains cover helicopters from all 3 directions, note that with this kind of attack we can capture ras al khaimah and it's airport even before they notice.
Sir do you think they are always sitting idle? They have most modern aircrafts. Those Mountains have about 3 to 4 mil. bases please do know the region your talking about.

Sir do you think they are always sitting idle?
you as a plan maker should know enemy power, weakness and more importantly the routhines. i always had a habit of paying attention to tabriz air base patrols, and i'm saying to you they had no 24/7 patrols. that goes for any air force. also use google map and its terrain option and look for yourself, once they enter the mountains they are invisible.
bases please do know the region your talking about.
that's not UAE, it's oman airspace.

you as a plan maker should know enemy power, weakness and more importantly the routhines. i always had a habit of paying attention to tabriz air base patrols, and i'm saying to you they had no 24/7 patrols. that goes for any air force. also use google map and its terrain option and look for yourself, once they enter the mountains they are invisible.

that's not UAE, it's oman airspace.
Maybe you are right, I dont want to start a new fuss about Air war again. And as far to Oman airspace will they allow you to enter their airspace. I do get it that mountains help alot for stealth missions but you know it can start a big war and I dont think your Armed forces will stand Two potent Air forces.Maybe im wrong but truth is truth

Maybe you are right, I dont want to start a new fuss about Air war again. And as far to Oman airspace will they allow you to enter their airspace. I do get it that mountains help alot for stealth missions but you know it can start a big war and I dont think your Armed forces will stand Two potent Air forces.Maybe im wrong but truth is truth
oman is friendly toward us also as i can see the lands are bare without any residents, but even if they don't cooperate there are many conings we can utilize.
they have julphar towers, rak towers and dozens of other tall buildings, so if we place some crotale, tow/tophan, grenade launcher,snipers, mortars and MG in each, we can effectively capture the city. also keep in mind that they first gonna try to evacuate people and that would give time to us to bring more troop with hovercrafts.

oman is friendly toward us also as i can see the lands are bare without any residents, but even if they don't cooperate there are many conings we can utilize.
they have julphar towers, rak towers and dozens of other tall buildings, so if we place some crotale, tow/tophan, grenade launcher,snipers, mortars and MG in each, we can effectively capture the city. also keep in mind that they first gonna try to evacuate people and that would give time to us to bring more troop with hovercrafts.
Sir, Oman is friendly towards Israel but they cannot make a plan with Oman to take over theirs brothers country. You should know that gulf states cannot spit poison against each other.

View attachment 559128
Point is Iran doesn't intend yet to project power on other side planet,and that is what any carrier is for...it is offensive asset.And thus if Iran intend to build carrier for future, will not start building carrier before build enough destroyers,frigates,corvettes,training ships and submarines,these ships are needed to be carrier protection...Carrier is capital vessel served by 1000 or more sailors...loosing such capital vessel is not just huge lost of lives and economic disaster,it has huge impact on moral and motivation on whole military..even country in time of war.What would Iran do with helicopter carrier now if have it? If you send it to cruise than almost all your capital ships and submarines had to follows it as protection... To be exact,at least 2 destroyers...Jamaran is equipped for anti-submarine & air defense and it is fast and maneuverable to fill this role as it is Sahand but those are only two vessels in Iran navy capable to fill destroyer role ..so nothing would left except 2-3 frigates....it would require also to send 1-2 Kilo class submarines,one or two support vessel and at least one fregate and corvette or 2 frigates... Iran navy is large,I think world 7th largest, but it doesn't have many blue water capital ships and considering threat in P.Gulf it can't send all main assets....on other hand such group would not be huge threat for US...and all places where it would make sense to send fleet with carrier,like red sea,Mediterranean sea or close to US is where US navy would be enemy. On other hand If you invest billions and build carrier and keep it around your shores it wouldn't make any sense....except prestige.. Iran navy combat operation are Oman sea,Indian ocean,Red Sea....It sail worldwide but combat radius is not worldwide.I read about plans to expand combat radius and naval operation,Iran would at some point think about carrier but only after build Navy properly in roles frigate,destroyer,training vessels and corvettes....than you have foundation to expand naval operative range.Large carriers in defensive role are,when it comes to costal defense,useless because by default to fight US navy for example,you have to position navy close to shore in shallow water(and narrow if possible).I understand some logic conclusion that helicopter carrier would allow Iran to deploy larger force to red sea or Mediterranean for example but without powerful fleet to protect it...it is floating disaster...There is reason,why Iran is building ships in this size...first,destroyers, even frigates must be fast and maneuverable.. expecually destroyers because by default destroyers are first line against submarines and also fleet muscle but this primary means fast and maneuverable thus must be antisubmarine capable... Size is not important I'm terms of classification ...you can built large destroyers if you can keep them fast and maneuverable but if not than you will build smaller and just add more in fleet to have same fire power as would with larger destroyers in smaller number...also you can add more frigates and build destroyers more focused on antisubmarine role....In any way,Iran even build large commercial ships when it comes to military it is limited in terms of engines capable to keep larger speed fast...But as I see things are getting better...I just read Damavand is ready to rejoin fleet in Caspian sea,which surprise me...I taught it will take longer to repair it,since it completely sunk..but I suppose there were a lot of parts usable, I think larger part of structure was available to reuse,also engines can be repaired but still fast...Also I hear Shiraz and Dena were almost finished ,after Shiraz and Dena join Navy I expect Iran to start construction of 3-4 larger ships and after that I suppose they will have good foundations to seek some smaller VSTOL/Helicopter carrier, at that time there will be more submarines...2 Fateh class can replace 1-2 Kilo class role in Indian ocean and join this imaginary fleet :) we talk about,along with 2 destroyers,2 frigates, or 1 frigate and 1 corvette and 1-2 logistic ships...This would be respectable fleet capable to protect itself on open sea...I suppose this is in line with Iran plan to have port or part of port in Syria where it could deploy one such group..but that requires many other things before...and I actually sea very clear intention from Iran to deploy navy in Mediterranean,Syria and Lebanon are strategic Allies and that is why Israel is screaming.. They were sure ,their meddling in Syria will result with government which will expel Iran,brake land line P.Gulf - Mediterranean, sign truce with puppet Syrian government where Golan would be their legally and than they could fokus on Hezbollah that would have one supporter less thus without main supply line. But Israel end up with worst scenario ever...it now has Syrian army as enemy with 8 year war experience (believe me this huge,combat experience can't be compensate with training)... Also Hezbollah and Iran rotated intentionally as much as they could troops to get combat experienced troops,now Iran has support more than ever in Syria and Iraq,PMU is integrated in regular Iraq army..Iran will also embedded troops in Syria and will have port on Mediterranean... Iranian troops on Israel border ,and these troops are connected by land with Iraq PMU and Iran...If you look from military perspective, this is disaster for Israel...they can be overrun in days from Syria,Lebanon,Gaza...at first sign of Israel blood...I can bet people of Jordan and Egypt(even if their government refuse)would join...With such shallow territory Israel doesn't space to maneuver, regroup... etc..for them 1 battle lost mean it is done

Point is Iran doesn't intend yet to project power on other side planet,and that is what any carrier is for...it is offensive asset.And thus if Iran intend to build carrier for future, will not start building carrier before build enough destroyers,frigates,corvettes,training ships and submarines,these ships are needed to be carrier protection...Carrier is capital vessel served by 1000 or more sailors...loosing such capital vessel is not just huge lost of lives and economic disaster,it has huge impact on moral and motivation on whole military..even country in time of war.What would Iran do with helicopter carrier now if have it? If you send it to cruise than almost all your capital ships and submarines had to follows it as protection... To be exact,at least 2 destroyers...Jamaran is equipped for anti-submarine & air defense and it is fast and maneuverable to fill this role as it is Sahand but those are only two vessels in Iran navy capable to fill destroyer role ..so nothing would left except 2-3 frigates....it would require also to send 1-2 Kilo class submarines,one or two support vessel and at least one fregate and corvette or 2 frigates... Iran navy is large,I think world 7th largest, but it doesn't have many blue water capital ships and considering threat in P.Gulf it can't send all main assets....on other hand such group would not be huge threat for US...and all places where it would make sense to send fleet with carrier,like red sea,Mediterranean sea or close to US is where US navy would be enemy. On other hand If you invest billions and build carrier and keep it around your shores it wouldn't make any sense....except prestige.. Iran navy combat operation are Oman sea,Indian ocean,Red Sea....It sail worldwide but combat radius is not worldwide.I read about plans to expand combat radius and naval operation,Iran would at some point think about carrier but only after build Navy properly in roles frigate,destroyer,training vessels and corvettes....than you have foundation to expand naval operative range.Large carriers in defensive role are,when it comes to costal defense,useless because by default to fight US navy for example,you have to position navy close to shore in shallow water(and narrow if possible).I understand some logic conclusion that helicopter carrier would allow Iran to deploy larger force to red sea or Mediterranean for example but without powerful fleet to protect it...it is floating disaster...There is reason,why Iran is building ships in this size...first,destroyers, even frigates must be fast and maneuverable.. expecually destroyers because by default destroyers are first line against submarines and also fleet muscle but this primary means fast and maneuverable thus must be antisubmarine capable... Size is not important I'm terms of classification ...you can built large destroyers if you can keep them fast and maneuverable but if not than you will build smaller and just add more in fleet to have same fire power as would with larger destroyers in smaller number...also you can add more frigates and build destroyers more focused on antisubmarine role....In any way,Iran even build large commercial ships when it comes to military it is limited in terms of engines capable to keep larger speed fast...But as I see things are getting better...I just read Damavand is ready to rejoin fleet in Caspian sea,which surprise me...I taught it will take longer to repair it,since it completely sunk..but I suppose there were a lot of parts usable, I think larger part of structure was available to reuse,also engines can be repaired but still fast...Also I hear Shiraz and Dena were almost finished ,after Shiraz and Dena join Navy I expect Iran to start construction of 3-4 larger ships and after that I suppose they will have good foundations to seek some smaller VSTOL/Helicopter carrier, at that time there will be more submarines...2 Fateh class can replace 1-2 Kilo class role in Indian ocean and join this imaginary fleet :) we talk about,along with 2 destroyers,2 frigates, or 1 frigate and 1 corvette and 1-2 logistic ships...This would be respectable fleet capable to protect itself on open sea...I suppose this is in line with Iran plan to have port or part of port in Syria where it could deploy one such group..but that requires many other things before...and I actually sea very clear intention from Iran to deploy navy in Mediterranean,Syria and Lebanon are strategic Allies and that is why Israel is screaming.. They were sure ,their meddling in Syria will result with government which will expel Iran,brake land line P.Gulf - Mediterranean, sign truce with puppet Syrian government where Golan would be their legally and than they could fokus on Hezbollah that would have one supporter less thus without main supply line. But Israel end up with worst scenario ever...it now has Syrian army as enemy with 8 year war experience (believe me this huge,combat experience can't be compensate with training)... Also Hezbollah and Iran rotated intentionally as much as they could troops to get combat experienced troops,now Iran has support more than ever in Syria and Iraq,PMU is integrated in regular Iraq army..Iran will also embedded troops in Syria and will have port on Mediterranean... Iranian troops on Israel border ,and these troops are connected by land with Iraq PMU and Iran...If you look from military perspective, this is disaster for Israel...they can be overrun in days from Syria,Lebanon,Gaza...at first sign of Israel blood...I can bet people of Jordan and Egypt(even if their government refuse)would join...With such shallow territory Israel doesn't space to maneuver, regroup... etc..for them 1 battle lost mean it is done
well by HC i meant whole carrier group. BTW i guess we can still do that infiltration job with one sahand frigate, two bandar abbas class and a khark replenishment ship. one ch-53 onboard of sahand, three on khark, three ah-1j in one of bandar abbas class and two bell 214 onboard of other BA, makes a fleet of four ch-53, two 214, and three ah-1j. means we can heliborne 220 soldier into the raas al khaimah, with air support.
all we need is to station soldiers on top of their tall buildings and arm them with dehlavieh missiles, snipers and short range AD like rapier or crotale, thermal visions, mortars, grenade launchers, suicide drones and MGs. their ground force can't do shit and in meanwhile we can bring more 600 soldiers with hovercrafts, 120 with submarines or even 2000 airborne troops. their ground forces is a joke and in case of war i think we should enter their soil, they will easily fall if we do so.
if we station units on burj khalifa no tank can hit them considering the tank cannot range and elevation limits and gravity.:D:D

Last edited:

LOL! The Truth is that Iran can disable over 95% of the UAE Airforce in under an hour using it's Fateh Missiles alone! The truth is that if Iran wanted to go to war with the UAE we wouldn't leave them an Air Force to fight with!

LOL! The Truth is that Iran can disable over 95% of the UAE Airforce in under an hour using it's Fateh Missiles alone! The truth is that if Iran wanted to go to war with the UAE we wouldn't leave them an Air Force to fight with!
Do you think if you use your "FATEH" missiles they will not use their forces. Think again if you have fateh then their armed forces will do nothing?? And you should know that UAE have alot of USAF movements in their airbases

And Also Iran cannot go to war with only UAE it will be with USA and all the gulf allies

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom