What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

And you would still lose. When I got orders to deploy to Desert Storm, all we knew was that a radar gap would be available for the main air force. How that gap created was -- 'classified'. It was only after the collapse of Iraqi radar net that we in the main air force found out the Army was the cause of the initial gap.

The point here is that we are not as static as you think we are. Iran's air defense is not Iraqi's, we know that. But US airpower today is also not the same as the airpower of Desert Storm. Right now, my (retired) generation would not want to go up against the crew of today. They are more flexible, precise, accurate, skilled, better trained, faster, and all factors combined -- more lethal. Today, the timing of Desert Storm would not happened. They would have planned it differently with the better tools and intelligence gathering methods of today. It would have required less ordnance but still achieved the same results.

How US airpower of today plan for Iran is anybody's guess, but the outcome would be the same as Iraq's of Desert Storm.
The difference between Iran and Iraq is that today your pilot friends wont even get the chance to take off, we will raze your airbases in the very first hour of war , within minutes, U.S biggest advantage will turn into it's biggest burden.
An exhausted airforce isn't game changing, though U.S airforce is already exhausted.

On the ground is another story, but it's enough to say Iran's allies (which you call proxy) wont even let you to reach Iranian borders.

Even by moving your whole armed forces from your homeland and the rest of the world, you wont mach the local fire power of Iran, we have estimated your cost as $ 52 trillion and this is a money which you don't have, so your comrades can enjoy their retirement as well!

The difference between Iran and Iraq is that today your pilot friends wont even get the chance to take off, we will raze your airbases in the very first hour of war , within minutes, U.S biggest advantage will turn into it's biggest burden.
An exhausted airforce isn't game changing, though U.S airforce is already exhausted.

On the ground is another story, but it's enough to say Iran's allies (which you call proxy) wont even let you to reach Iranian borders.

Even by moving your whole armed forces from your homeland and the rest of the world, you wont mach the local fire power of Iran, we have estimated your cost as $ 52 trillion and this is a money which you don't have, so your comrades can enjoy their retirement as well!

As Iran most probably don't start any preemptive attacks, there is a good chance.. US can take out some of Iranian radar and air force at first strike.. but Iran will start an unprecedented counter strike and pay back like never seen before... thats exactly what US is afraid of... There is no way to avoid a full fledged war in whole middle east and beyond if US be that stupid...

So, definitely Iran would suffer partially but IRGC and ARMY in Iran had 30 years to prepare... and I,m telling u.. Iran's response won't be regular... that is why... I think if there is a war.. Iran can easily push the war into installment first and then bleeding them to the point they regret their dumb decision...

All this with the assumption that Iran still is on its defensive approach which theres a chance its changed into preemptive-offensive approach already since couple of years ago... If Iran start it then I,m telling u... US will be left with no option but to use unethical weapons like nukes...otherwise, they would lose before they start.. God blessed Iran with all US bases in short distance... Iranians wont have to fly that much like Japanese to strike pearl harbor.. actually, they don't even need to fly!!

but let's hope there's no war not now...not in 1000 years... but I, afraid greed is born with human beings...

Well iran already said in case of war USA mainland will be target . don't knew how but it's what iran stated several years ago at the time of Bush .
As Iran most probably don't start any preemptive attacks, there is a good chance.. US can take out some of Iranian radar and air force at first strike.. but Iran will start an unprecedented counter strike and pay back like never seen before... thats exactly what US is afraid of... There is no way to avoid a full fledged war in whole middle east and beyond if US be that stupid...

So, definitely Iran would suffer partially but IRGC and ARMY in Iran had 30 years to prepare... and I,m telling u.. Iran's response won't be regular... that is why... I think if there is a war.. Iran can easily push the war into installment first and then bleeding them to the point they regret their dumb decision...

All this with the assumption that Iran still is on its defensive approach which theres a chance its changed into preemptive-offensive approach already since couple of years ago... If Iran start it then I,m telling u... US will be left with no option but to use unethical weapons like nukes...otherwise, they would lose before they start.. God blessed Iran with all US bases in short distance... Iranians wont have to fly that much like Japanese to strike pearl harbor.. actually, they don't even need to fly!!

but let's hope there's no war not now...not in 1000 years... but I, afraid greed is born with human beings...

What happen to this project after 2 crash? never heard again.

What happen to this project after 2 crash? never heard again.

It stopped because Iran made better one's

pre_1492278001__919353_739.jpg

919354_508.jpg

880x495_cmsv2_bdea3c65-6c9c-5aeb-852c-30dc6468e890-3415670.jpg

2322171.jpg

20 YEARS later?
Yes, because we are completely on own efforts. But you should consider we localized and achieved big part of aviation knowledge in past 30 years. We can use this knowledge in next fighters.
we are not part of any global alliance to get free knowledge.
Soon or later our engine will complete and we can build something like F16 in next 10 years.

20 YEARS later?

10, 15, 20 years or even more;
when we start to undertake the production of something new without a production license, moreover in the aeronautical field that has never been done before, I think that nobody can do it in a short time, not even the nations that have a long tradition in aeronautics.
Even the Italian Aermacchi and the Russian Yakovlev have had to ally in designing the advanced Yak / AEM 130 training aircraft that then gave birth to the M-346 / YAK-130 and only the union of these two design and construction giants made it possible to fly the first prototype in 3 years, 1993/1996, but then the aircraft the first serial aircraft actually entered production: the Italian version made the first flight in 2010, instead the Russian series version one year first in 2009.
Therefore, 16 years have passed from the beginning of the design to the first series aircraft and they are not a long time back to 20 years

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom