What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

IQDEX-2019 floor, Iraq
http://iqdexiraq.com/IQDEX/Floorplan.pdf

Aviation industries organization IAIO, the Iranian company takes part in the exhibition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Aviation_Industries_Organization

Given that Iraq is going to have an stable economy, they can have minor investments in Iran's aviation industries.

@N_Al40 What do you think? I know that Iraq has better options such as western fighters, heck, even Chinese fighters. But can we hope for Iran-Iraq cooperation in this field?
The stealth technology that we have developed especially after capturing of American RQ-170, can be useful for Iraq which no one would share with Iraq in case of TOT. Iran has investment issues when it comes to its aviation industries, given that our focus is on developing ballistic missiles with high accuracy. IF Iraq invests, then we would see a boom in aviation industry of Iran which would benefit Iraq at the same time. Or maybe Iraq has domestic plans? That would be better than any scenario IMO.

[QUOTE = "Ray_Atek, post: 11285054, membro: 184479"] In kowar jet uno di pistole è stato rimosso [/ QUOTE]

here a comparison F-5 and Kowsar, however also F-5F has only one 20mm cannon
H8zvMhH.jpg

For non Iranian speaker
According to a recent commander interview, the project was transferred to the Defense Department
If you follow the page, in the previous posts, I published the Defense Minister Amir Hatami's interview and Major General Bagheri, Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran, about the construction of heavy fighter jets.
The platform's pinnacle is heavily based on two American designs
# F22 and # YF23
It is similar, with the air inlet on the body, which may have been corrected in earlier versions of the design, and even according to the commander, the new version of the radio control was also made.
Since the size of the bird has not been announced, it's not possible to say something about the engine right now, but there are three possibilities.
Use of indigenous engine
RD33
Or, on the pretext of buying a Sukhoi fighter, which was supposed to be with technology, the use of the engine
AL31
Of course, with regard to Russian sourness, we may continue this project with China, as I said earlier, the project may have something in terms of design and technology between Pakistani Thunder and China's J-31
In discussing the peak in terms of the visit of the former commander to China and the conjunctions on engagement with the JDF,
WS10
We use the right models
Interestingly, a few years ago at the Zhou Exhibit, the Chinese introduced a replica version of the Raptor platform, which could be an excuse for collaborative collaboration (see photos)
This is while China has two native 5th plans
J20, J31
Developing, it seems that the peak is not far from minded by China

For non Iranian speaker
According to a recent commander interview, the project was transferred to the Defense Department
If you follow the page, in the previous posts, I published the Defense Minister Amir Hatami's interview and Major General Bagheri, Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran, about the construction of heavy fighter jets.
# F22 and # YF23
It is similar, with the air inlet on the body, which may have been corrected in earlier versions of the design, and even according to the commander, the new version of the radio control was also made.
Since the size of the bird has not been announced, it's not possible to say something about the engine right now, but there are three possibilities.
Use of indigenous engine
RD33
Or, on the pretext of buying a Sukhoi fighter, which was supposed to be with technology, the use of the engine
AL31
Of course, with regard to Russian sourness, we may continue this project with China, as I said earlier, the project may have something in terms of design and technology between Pakistani Thunder and China's J-31
In discussing the peak in terms of the visit of the former commander to China and the conjunctions on engagement with the JDF,
WS10
We use the right models
Interestingly, a few years ago at the Zhou Exhibit, the Chinese introduced a replica version of the Raptor platform, which could be an excuse for collaborative collaboration (see photos)
J20, J31
Interesting.

Preach it brother, preach it to the choir!!

Again on this forum, many people speculate and say anything. Iran is more advanced than you think in fighter jets. Kowsar and F-4 SM are very advanced. You underestimate the advancement of Iran in fighter planes and I think it's pretty great. The process of Iran is very clever and methodical and deceitfully deceives their detractors. For the new cell, it's not going to take a decade, you do not understand anything lollll

For non Iranian speaker
# F22 and # YF23
Use of indigenous engine
RD33
AL31
WS10
We use the right models
J20, J31

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Sofreh Mahi fighter jet suffers from an intake problem just like F-313. In case of Sofreh Mahi, By having intake at the top of the plane, you restrict airflow in terms of combat maneuverability of said fighter.

I don’t see how the intake being on top is a viable design, there is a reason why no fighter jet has taken that approach in over 30 years.

I would take this news with a grain of salt. Iran has announced work on a heavy fighter, but they also announced work on nuclear submarines. So all of this could be extremely preliminary.

I don’t expect any breakthroughs in this department for another 10 years especially if Iran remains under tight sanctions that make high capital projects too risky.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Sofreh Mahi fighter jet suffers from an intake problem just like F-313. In case of Sofreh Mahi, By having intake at the top of the plane, you restrict airflow in terms of combat maneuverability of said fighter.

I don’t see how the intake being on top is a viable design, there is a reason why no fighter jet has taken that approach in over 30 years.

I would take this news with a grain of salt. Iran has announced work on a heavy fighter, but they also announced work on nuclear submarines. So all of this could be extremely preliminary.

I don’t expect any breakthroughs in this department for another 10 years especially if Iran remains under tight sanctions that make high capital projects too risky.

I think Sofreh Mahi's is supposed to be a stealth UCAV for bombing missions.

I think Sofreh Mahi's is supposed to be a stealth UCAV for bombing missions.

Sofreh Mahi existed prior to RQ-170 capture. The development of S-191 and similar platforms made Sofreh Mahi redundant.

The development of a separate UCAV platform is not likely as long as a next gen S-191 can do the same thing.

So why sofremahi has cockpit?

Because there is two versions a manned and unmanned. The unmanned was a bomber variant that might got scrapped after RQ-170 capture.

This version is a fighter jet that is similar in design to 6th gen US fighter jet concepts.

People need to understand one thing: Iran has not demonstrated the capability to manufacture large amounts of a complex system.

Let me explain:

Iran can do the following
Submarines: because they are produced in low numbers
Warships: because they are produced in low numbers
Radars: Because they are produced in low numbers
Anti air systems: same reasoning

What Iran HASNT demonstrated the capability of

Tanks: Needed in large amounts 500+
Fighter jets: Needed in large amounts 250+
Transport helicopters: Needed in large amounts 100+
Attack helicopters: Needed in large amounts 100+

So this isn’t an engine problem or a airframe problem, this a production line/supply chain problem.

The US has taken the F-35 and passed around to many allies countries to each take a role in the production process and funding process.

The US has ample resources and a massive military budget that is likely the largest in world history. So it speaks volumes when they segment the F-35 production process.

I would be surprised to see a true Iranian fighter built in large numbers >75 jets before 2030 and maybe even 2040. Without a massive TOT for a plane like SU-30 or J-31, its hard to see how Iran can get anywhere in this field.

Furthermore, the stigma in IRGC is that Air Force is not needed nor a game changer. Which further exacerbates the problem.

The top 3 powers: US/Russia/China pump significant funds into this area that Iran simply can’t match. In case of US/Russia, they have building planes when Iran was busy riding horses into battle.

Back
Top Bottom