What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Qaher is a high drag fighter and
High drag striker/bomber may acceptable, but with powerful air superiority group fighters and Iran has not that power.

Best acceptable bypass ratio for turbofan powered fighter is arround 20 persent, increasing the bypass ratio will decrease the acceleration rate of fighter, which meaning low speed changing rate.

Last edited:
Qaher is high drag fighter
how you know that??
High drag striker/bomber may acceptable, but with powerful air superiority group fighters and Iran has not that power.
sir US f-117s were freely traveling all over the iraq and serbia with out any worry.
Best acceptable bypass ratio for turbofan powered fighter is arround 20 persent, increasing the bypass ratio will decrease the acceleration rate of fighter, which meaning low speed changing rate.
we have to wait and see. bro the whole decrease you're saying would be 0.6 sec. planes are not like cars they can reach their max speed in 10-20 seconds. BTW i don't know why acceleration in fighter jet is a big deal.

Qaher front cross section is high.
Qaher has thick wings and thick stabilizers.
High altitude bobber/striker does not need air superiority group fighters but Qaher is low altitude fighter.
Acceleration is very important factor for fighters design, which make the at-all fighters manuverability .

S-191's engine is visible ! Tolou-10
Why RD33 has shown in this image?

This is very important hunted image that you sent, may I know the source?
sorry, I do not remember, but when I find it again, i will share it with you.

posters from some years ago.

20101008419.jpg

201010084205B15D.jpg

YouTube_-_Iran_s_Military_Industry_flv_snapshot_05_48_5B2010_06_08_03_52_025D.jpg

YouTube_-_Iran_s_Military_Industry_flv_snapshot_05_51_5B2010_06_08_03_41_415D.jpg

44718705_188443648754677_8414523348771881105_n.jpg

42880718_494287607739723_1600853392458579302_n.jpg

new cockpit for Saeghe Fighters.

IMG17063692.jpg

Qaher front cross section is high.
Qaher has thick wings and thick stabilizers.
High altitude bobber/striker does not need air superiority group fighters but Qaher is low altitude fighter.
Acceleration is very important factor for fighters design, which make the at-all fighters manuverability .

Why RD33 has shown in this image?
l_358227_103933_updates.jpg

as you can see the stabilizers are not thick also the canard and the wings are aligned in one line so the canard will decrease the speed of airflow so the drag will be minimum. the blue area shows the part of body that makes lift. as i know in aerospace engineering they call it chine. so you can see it has not that much drag.
who said to you that it's low altitude bomber?? this kind of assumptions belongs to the time that people confused this with a ground effect plane. it is able to rise above like any other plane.
dude why would we develop an stealth plane then send it out with bunch of nuns stealth interceptors??o_Oo_O
i'm not sure what are you talking about and to me it seems like you are not sure either.
1024px-Turbofan_operation_lbp.svg.png

this is an image of turbofan engine and as you increase the fuel injected in it, it's speed gonna increase and by accelerate i don't know what you mean. i should state a point so maybe help you to realize how it works. the must workload of a jet engine is when the plane is trying to take off once it flies many resisting forces gonna vanish.
i stated this example because you saw it in real life: how much it takes a bulky airliner fly?
bro the acceleration has nothing to do with the type of engine if you have a good thrust/weight ratio you gonna increase your speed rapidly. the only problem with high bypass engines is if you try to go supersonic the fans will star to resist the airflow and cause vibration in engine and maybe finally destroy the engine.

Last edited:
J85 scaling up to 1 meter diameter can do the work.
Single spool and safe.

That's stupid !

are there official sources, or is it a personal assumption?
I ask this because in any serious discussion it is important to give information as close as possible to reality
thanks in advance for your reply

I can't give any source !

Back
Top Bottom