What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

13971106000502636841046803451919_72507_PhotoT.JPG

Untitled21.jpg

626989_144.jpg

2442263.jpg

شاهین؛ کورکننده رادارها

پاد اخلالگر و فریب هواپایه شاهین که بر روی جنگنده‌های نهاجا نصب می‌شود نیز دیگر دستاوردی است که برای نخستین بار در نمایشگاه «اقتدار ۴۰» به نمایش درآمده است. این پاد پس از فعال شدن قادر است رادارها و تجهیزات الکترونیک نیروهای دشمن را در باند X دچار اخلال کند.

2442784.jpg

we got from here to there in less than 5 years

57822398.jpg

1976334_329.jpg

139711101412530016492974.jpg

Disappointing exhibits. I can’t believe they are showing off their 1960’s Huey’s and cobras.

This cruise missile is really small... how they could fit all the mechanism inside a tiny missile like this!? and is it even cost effective to have a cruise missile that small?

Think its just an anti tank missile like Hellfire.

Think its just an anti tank missile like Hellfire.
I wonder how they managed to made the missile weight half while increase its range by factor of 4. I knew lighter weight help but to this extend ?

by the way you think how much TV guidance of this compare to laser and radar guidance of Hellfire

I wonder how they managed to made the missile weight half while increase its range by factor of 4. I knew lighter weight help but to this extend ?

by the way you think how much TV guidance of this compare to laser and radar guidance of Hellfire

Cost of laser vs TV should be negligible. TV guidance was used in Vietnam era along side laser guidance.

Cost of laser vs TV should be negligible. TV guidance was used in Vietnam era along side laser guidance.
Well here my guess is they wanted to reduce the weight as much as possible . but what I'm interested is the efficacy of both system in war situation.
A TV guided system is harder to get warning against but on other hand I guess you loose fire and forget.

This cruise missile is really small... how they could fit all the mechanism inside a tiny missile like this!? and is it even cost effective to have a cruise missile that small?

It's obviously for engaging short range targets. Pretty interesting.

Disappointing exhibits. I can’t believe they are showing off their 1960’s Huey’s and cobras.

It's actually incredible that they've been able to keep them air worthy after all these years. Most aviation experts didn't think they could & most technicians leaving Iran after the revolution thought that Iran's airforce would be rendered useless within a year. Those helicopters have so many upgrades that they're basically like new. Iran's isn't the only country still using these them, however it is the only country still using them that is not able to attain support or parts from the country of origin.

mass production at all, like Qased 3 cruise missile
https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/211050/تجهیز-جنگنده-های-ارتش-با-قاصد3

Seems they are very serious about Ghased 3 heavy weight smart bomb to me..

Imagine what such a devastating warhead can do if u can release it from 60 to 100 km away and leave the scene! Imagine Israel high value targets from Syrian air space for example.. or PGCC countries' desalination, airports, bases, power plants released from Persian Gulf space... I think in this case they need to add GPS, GLONASS option to it next to other systems already in place though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom