What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

F-4s+

Are you wondering how is that our old F-4s are still flying ? Because these aren't American F-4s anymore these are Iranian-made F-4s ... the whole body the whole segments ... we've acquired the science of designing
Iran source

New cell
New cockpit
New radar
New electronics

They would have a new engine that they would later say as usual loll. This new F-4 that we present in the face without really saying it is really funny for me.
The announcement process of the Iranian army, I find it intelligent and misleading at the same time.

I know this forum for years and none seems to have seen this famous f-4S +. This famous f-4 would be the bridge between the new heavy combat aircraft with a new cell and new modern element. They presented it in videos, I find it very funny because nobody seems to have observed

25446482_2017861968432357_7370843763035346991_n.jpg
Capture d'écran 2018-07-29 01.30.30.png

Mig-23 in Iran !! surely it will be a former Iraqi MiG-23, but it's the first time I see it with the Iranian IRIAF insignia
3qXTzZm.jpg

observing the previous camouflage of the SU-22, the photo should have been taken a few years ago.
PS:
Some of the users know how many Iraqi Mig-23s have been transferred to Iran ?
iirc around 8 were evacuated to iraq, what a useless fleet and thankfully all of it non operational

iirc around 8 were evacuated to iraq, what a useless fleet and thankfully all of it non operational
Well I hope somebody don't think like su-22 it's good to fit these with modeen avionics .
At least those planes could carry enough loads and had the range.

Well I hope somebody don't think like su-22 it's good to fit these with modeen avionics .
At least those planes could carry enough loads and had the range.
What those Su-22 has any deal with Iran MiG-23?

Hope it's more like 10 delivered, iran seriously needs more bomber.
Speaking of Bombers does Iran still using SU-24? And it’s currently 24 of them still in service right?

F-4s+

Are you wondering how is that our old F-4s are still flying ? Because these aren't American F-4s anymore these are Iranian-made F-4s ... the whole body the whole segments ... we've acquired the science of designing
Iran source

New cell
New cockpit
New radar
New electronics

They would have a new engine that they would later say as usual loll. This new F-4 that we present in the face without really saying it is really funny for me.
The announcement process of the Iranian army, I find it intelligent and misleading at the same time.

I know this forum for years and none seems to have seen this famous f-4S +. This famous f-4 would be the bridge between the new heavy combat aircraft with a new cell and new modern element. They presented it in videos, I find it very funny because nobody seems to have observed

View attachment 537374 View attachment 537375
I bet VEVAK reaction would be “thiz project Izz dead!111!1!

F-4s+

Iran source

New cell
New cockpit
New radar
New electronics

some other image or video of this F-4S under construction
thank you

And also Specification of F4S pls like it'i radar,engine etc

F-4s+

Iran source

New cell
New cockpit
New radar
New electronics

Iran has so far reverse engineered and built 2 F-4's that I know of now the 1st with the old avionics and that happened some years back and I don't know much about the 2nd one but yes if all Iranian F-4's hadn't been overhauled with a lot of Iranian parts and smuggled parts none of them would be flying today! These are almost 50 year old Supersonic fighter jet that fought an 8 year long war

As for upgraded cockpits and avionics Iran started an upgrade program for it's F-4's with Chinese radars and avionics some time back (within the last decade) and Iran's KOSAR project to further improve on that and equip them with 4th gen avionics

That said, F-4 Airframe is a poorly designed airframe for a supersonic fighter jet and a lot of it's flaws are related to the fact that the Americans wanted a high powered supersonic fighter that could takeoff, land & fit on a carrier giving the fighter slanted foldable wings, angled high placed tailorons situated above and behind the engines to minimize ground effect and increase stability for carrier landing…. And these characteristics combined give the Aircraft poor maneuverability, cause the aircraft to shake at high speeds, increases RCS and drag higher than it should be. Making the F-4 Airframe not a suitable airframe to reverse engineer and produce

Iran has so far reverse engineered and built 2 F-4's that I know of now the 1st with the old avionics and that happened some years back and I don't know much about the 2nd one but yes if all Iranian F-4's hadn't been overhauled with a lot of Iranian parts and smuggled parts none of them would be flying today! These are almost 50 year old Supersonic fighter jet that fought an 8 year long war

As for upgraded cockpits and avionics Iran started an upgrade program for it's F-4's with Chinese radars and avionics some time back (within the last decade) and Iran's KOSAR project to further improve on that and equip them with 4th gen avionics

That said, F-4 Airframe is a poorly designed airframe for a supersonic fighter jet and a lot of it's flaws are related to the fact that the Americans wanted a high powered supersonic fighter that could takeoff, land & fit on a carrier giving the fighter slanted foldable wings, angled high placed tailorons situated above and behind the engines to minimize ground effect and increase stability for carrier landing…. And these characteristics combined give the Aircraft poor maneuverability, cause the aircraft to shake at high speeds, increases RCS and drag higher than it should be. Making the F-4 Airframe not a suitable airframe to reverse engineer and produce

Between 6 and 8 would have been built and this is preparing for the new heavy plane that is already running. Iran can show you a new engine 1 year after it's in action and even more. Often when Iran makes an announcement of a mill machine, the advance can be 1 to 2 years and even more

Think about the announcement process of the Iranian army that I love because they are more advanced than they say. I suspect a ghost military budget that is not part of the public data. An F-4 S + is for me a very good surprising fighter .. You need to dissect the most recent photos and videos because there are things to discover

Back
Top Bottom