What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

But it isn't going that way!!

If we are so confident that our missile will get through then we could easily use missile to take out any Beyond visible range AIDS in that area and then fighters can deal with the rest by using lighter Air to ground glide bombs or light air to ground missiles so it's not picking one over the other and both are a necessity and used for different uses!!!!!!

And the future we are actually heading towards is a future where a swarm of missiles go in to take out high end systems like the S-400 and then fighters or UCAV's deliver swarms of Air launched air to ground munitions each powered by small electric engines against Air Defense systems with no more than a pound of explosives and once cleared fighters come in to do the rest! The future we are actually going towards is fleets of almost invisible unmanned ground vehicles deployed covertly within 5-10km of SAM systems that can deploy weapons against those sites upon command from 1000's of km away!!!!!!

By the most part we need a Missiles force and a UCAV force for an initial retaliatory strike and for specific missions and an domestically produced Air Force to back up our Air Defense and keep up bombardment over time.

J-90 is the engine of the Kowsar Jet trainer

Show me J-90, does it exist?! So unless iran built a brand new engine design from scratch (highly unlikely), it is reverse engineered western engine....which one is the question.

Show me J-90, does it exist?! So unless iran built a brand new engine design from scratch (highly unlikely), it is reverse engineered western engine....which one is the question.

Again the engines on the Kowsar jet trainer are J-90's and again this is NOT me saying it! Iranian Aerospace reps at Iran's exhibit at Russia's MAKS said it and I've provided video's of it in the past!!!!!!!!!!!

And what does it matter what engine it is based off of? In general taking a proven design and attempting to improve on it is common sense, especially if for over a decade you've been producing various parts and components that you'll be able to use on both!

But as for the Kowsar J-90 Engine it looks more like they built a low bypass subsonic turbofan engine around the Toloo mini jet engine or like the TV3 engines they used a Helicopter engine that's been converted to a subsonic low bypass Turbofan engine rather than a turboprop that's used on TV3's

The Nazi Regime was working on flying wing fighter design in 1940’s including a separate reduced radar intercontinental bomber.

Iran didn’t develop flying wing till 2012-2013.

Iran cannot be a true great military power when it settles for mediocrity.

I would characterize Iran’s military efforts as “scrappy” in the sense it’s a bit remarkable what they are able to do despite all the incompetence and sanctions.

But if you took all the Nazi scientists and brainpower of 1940’s Germany and put them into Iran today with the technology available to them today, they would circles around these mafia dotards.

Problem is Iran’s society. When you compare it to hard a working resilient society like China or Japan you can see how that trickles into every corner of a country’s foundation.

This doesn’t mean Iran doesn’t have hard working people, but rather the brain drain just sucks out most of the talent and leaves little behind.

That is why Iran has an economy that should have been much much larger with the resources available to it. Yes, sanctions play a part, but after 40 years you can’t use them as the only way excuse.

Bottom line: Iran’s military lacks innovation and pushing the envelope that is synonymous with great military powers.

The Nazi Regime was working on flying wing fighter design in 1940’s including a separate reduced radar intercontinental bomber.

I would characterize Iran’s military efforts as “scrappy” in the sense it’s a bit remarkable what they are able to do despite all the incompetence and sanctions.

But if you took all the Nazi scientists and brainpower of 1940’s Germany and put them into Iran today with the technology available to them today, they would circles around these mafia dotards.

Problem is Iran’s society. When you compare it to hard a working resilient society like China or Japan you can see how that trickles into every corner of a country’s foundation.

This doesn’t mean Iran doesn’t have hard working people, but rather the brain drain just sucks out most of the talent and leaves little behind.

That is why Iran has an economy that should have been much much larger with the resources available to it. Yes, sanctions play a part, but after 40 years you can’t use them as the only way excuse.

Bottom line: Iran’s military lacks innovation and pushing the envelope that is synonymous with great military powers.
Any military equipment know how Iran has, has been acquired or developed since 1979 (last 40 years). Before then, the only thing that we probably knew inside and out and could produce were rifle bullets.

Nazi Germany had the luxury of progressing shoulder to shoulder with rest of the European nations for the past 2 centuries or so before they became as capable as they were. Technology takes time to take a foothold in a country. It is not only know how. It is a culture.

Do you think Russians are any better than Iranians when it comes to work ethics or morals? But they still are very innovative when it comes to military equipment. Because they have been doing it for the past 3 centuries.

I always tell this story to every one to give them a clue about how miserable we were when it came to producing our own arms: back in 1983 when I was an 8 year old kid and my uncle a 1st year metallurgy student, his university professors were tasked by Military's R&D to find the formula for producing regular mortar shells alloy. Let it sink in: Mortar shells! That's how hopeless we were.

Now we can send satellites to orbit, take out a conference room inside a building from 250km distance, send the first ever flying wing drone that caries arms in its internal bays on a 1200 mile round trip and perform surgical strikes and …..

In that context, Iran's achievements are extraordinary. It doesn't matter where these advances are coming from. IRGC or Military. Any of them who have been able to absorb funds and attention have performed very well. I don't see any problem with Iran's navy achievements. They are part of the military but since have been funded comparatively well, they are now building submarines and talk about 200m long destroyers.

Again the engines on the Kowsar jet trainer are J-90's and again this is NOT me saying it! Iranian Aerospace reps at Iran's exhibit at Russia's MAKS said it and I've provided video's of it in the past!!!!!!!!!!!

And what does it matter what engine it is based off of? In general taking a proven design and attempting to improve on it is common sense, especially if for over a decade you've been producing various parts and components that you'll be able to use on both!

But as for the Kowsar J-90 Engine it looks more like they built a low bypass subsonic turbofan engine around the Toloo mini jet engine or like the TV3 engines they used a Helicopter engine that's been converted to a subsonic low bypass Turbofan engine rather than a turboprop that's used on TV3's

This is first time I see this fast taxy performed.......on first clip there was no this part..

Any military equipment know how Iran has, has been acquired or developed since 1979 (last 40 years). Before then, the only thing that we probably knew inside and out and could produce were rifle bullets.

Nazi Germany had the luxury of progressing shoulder to shoulder with rest of the European nations for the past 2 centuries or so before they became as capable as they were. Technology takes time to take a foothold in a country. It is not only know how. It is a culture.

Do you think Russians are any better than Iranians when it comes to work ethics or morals? But they still are very innovative when it comes to military equipment. Because they have been doing it for the past 3 centuries.

I always tell this story to every one to give them a clue about how miserable we were when it came to producing our own arms: back in 1983 when I was an 8 year old kid and my uncle a 1st year metallurgy student, his university professors were tasked by Military's R&D to find the formula for producing regular mortar shells alloy. Let it sink in: Mortar shells! That's how hopeless we were.

Now we can send satellites to orbit, take out a conference room inside a building from 250km distance, send the first ever flying wing drone that caries arms in its internal bays on a 1200 mile round trip and perform surgical strikes and …..

In that context, Iran's achievements are extraordinary. It doesn't matter where these advances are coming from. IRGC or Military. Any of them who have been able to absorb funds and attention have performed very well. I don't see any problem with Iran's navy achievements. They are part of the military but since have been funded comparatively well, they are now building submarines and talk about 200m long destroyers.

@TheImmortal

If the Germans were developing those weapons by 1945 it's because by 1910 they had already built themselves a fleet of some 300 Submarines!!! So the Germans didn't just simply weak up one day and achieve the level of technology they had by WW2 and your comparing a country obsessed with world domination since before WW1 with Iran.

Technological development and developing the infrastructure and the human resources needed to mass produce heavy weapons does NOT happen overnight! And in Iran's case we were unfortunately cursed with really bad leadership during the 1st 100 years of the world entering into the modern age starting with the development of industrial steel plants and electricity between 1880-1979 which means Iran had to make up for 50-100 year gap (Depending on what area) in the past 30-40 years!

The country this Iranian government inherited was a country with only 16 universities and 16 dams that couldn't even produce a car by 1979 (FYI South Korea that some Iranians like to compare us too started producing cars in the 50's) in a country larger than France, Germany, U.K. & Italy combined! We were so behind by 1979 that since the end of the Iran-Iraq war Iran has been THE FASTEST growing country in Science & Technology and one of the main reasons for that is because we were so behind before the revolution. And the rate of progress in Iran today is the FASTEST in the world so comparatively we are moving faster than any other country in the world and because of Sanction we even have to build the infrastructure need to produce many of the alloys ourselves too which is not achievable over night

@TheImmortal

If the Germans were developing those weapons by 1945 it's because by 1910 they had already built themselves a fleet of some 300 Submarines!!! So the Germans didn't just simply weak up one day and achieve the level of technology they had by WW2 and your comparing a country obsessed with world domination since before WW1 with Iran.

Technological development and developing the infrastructure and the human resources needed to mass produce heavy weapons does NOT happen overnight! And in Iran's case we were unfortunately cursed with really bad leadership during the 1st 100 years of the world entering into the modern age starting with the development of industrial steel plants and electricity between 1880-1979 which means Iran had to make up for 50-100 year gap (Depending on what area) in the past 30-40 years!

The country this Iranian government inherited was a country with only 16 universities and 16 dams that couldn't even produce a car by 1979 (FYI South Korea that some Iranians like to compare us too started producing cars in the 50's) in a country larger than France, Germany, U.K. & Italy combined! We were so behind by 1979 that since the end of the Iran-Iraq war Iran has been THE FASTEST growing country in Science & Technology and one of the main reasons for that is because we were so behind before the revolution.

:rofl: just proves how little you people know about pre-revolution Iran. Just because you pay some publication to publish a sh!ty research paper does not make you "THE FASTEST growing country in Science & Technology".

The delusion these IRI bloggers enjoy...

And the rate of progress in Iran today is the FASTEST in the world so comparatively we are moving faster than any other country in the world

Another propaganda piece by a pro-IRI blogger. What a joke! CAPITALIZING your words don't make them true!

and because of Sanction we even have to build the infrastructure need to produce many of the alloys ourselves too which is not achievable over night

Oh the sanctions... that's why you can't built alloys. While at it the sanctions are also responsible for:
  • Economic mismanagement
  • Falling Rial
  • Capital flight
  • Highest brain drain
  • Ahmadinejad
  • Mistreatment of religious minorities
  • Mistreatment of women

"THE FASTEST growing rate than any country in Science & Technology" is statistic data I personally find and saw in many world publications and it is originaly published by UN and also by many US,Canada..etc data-analysis companies...it is Iranian propaganda or not something Iran published...they may use it for propaganda purposes...but that is something all governments,politiants and political parties do in whole world..they use positive data and statistics for propaganda purposes..but it doesn't mean it is not true...again...in whole world this is the case...and pre revolution Iran ,when it comes to science and technology,is really not comparable with.today's Iran...I don't see why some people's try to neglect Iranian growth...doesn't metter if you're pro IRI or not...anyone who like it's country will accept every success of his country and be proud of...I mean everywhere..there are people who support this or that...and I understand people want more wealth,economic growth,freedom....but can't understand people like Babak Taghave...who are seeking to install again military dictatorship...that is just idiotic and only has sense if you are personally close to them and have interest personally of being returned to power...And someone said many people doesn't know much about pre-IRR....he is right when say that many people actually know very little about pre-IRI..but actually I know a lot about pre-IRI and Sah policies.....Sah had imperial ideas but in same time danger ideas....and how advanced Iran was you can find in US reports about weapons transfer...Iran would probably end up in war if some of his ideas and policies were implemented...but that is other story...let's back to Iran...There are many things around Iran these days.that simply makes no sense to present except if used.as.propagandu tool..and now I'm talking about anti-Iran propaganda presented around the world..not only by media but also on social networks by many "Independent" analysist...Yesterday I responded at one such post on twiter...it is such BS..I don't know how anyone can be influenced by such BS...as examples of Iran being at edge of collapse they provide list of strikes in Iran in last 15 days...and there was 4 strikes on list....I mean...my country has 3.5 million citizens and we are.candidate for EU...but I can make list of probably 20 strikes just this month and probably would be able to make.such list for any.country in the world including most wealthy countries...it is just such BS...I mean at leat they could use some relevant statistics data to prove their claim ..like currency rate in last year,oil export...and million other things....but they don't even try any more to hide inventions...I respect everyone's opinion and political views....I mean if you sit with your family in your home you will probably have few different political views...and that is only few people with similar life path...now think about millions of completly different people with different experience,life path..etc...It is natural for us to have different views and that should be accepted by everyone but we can stick to arguments when.discussing anything and it is clear for averyone that Iran had made giant step in almost every aspect but expecually in sciense and technology and that is fact...now in my country and also neighbor Serbia and Croatia(already EU member) just this and last year there were few affairs where highest officials have plagarised their science work used for doctorate...and bunch of other...there is everywhere these examples...these end up in media only because high ranking officials are involved.
But there are many different indicators and different methods to rank countries for their science,technology..and.any other field.....These rankings about Iran sciences and technology growth and ,other fields also ,are not coming from Iran government ,instead they coming from international,UN and institutions founded by foreign governments...mostly western...so neglect something like this,coming from widely accepted sources is just stupid...like I said there are.many different indicators that can confirm it...using some data or statistic....alone will ofcourse never provide clear picture...but if anything...science and technology is something which can be seen even without looking statistics...For god sake 1979 Iran had around 100.000 students..today it is more than 1979 x 20

@TheImmortal

The country this Iranian government inherited was a country with only 16 universities and 16 dams that couldn't even produce a car by 1979 (FYI South Korea that some Iranians like to compare us too started producing cars in the 50's) in a country larger than France, Germany, U.K. & Italy combined! We were so behind by 1979 that since the end of the Iran-Iraq war Iran has been THE FASTEST growing country in Science & Technology and one of the main reasons for that is because we were so behind before the revolution. And the rate of progress in Iran today is the FASTEST in the world so comparatively we are moving faster than any other country in the world and because of Sanction we even have to build the infrastructure need to produce many of the alloys ourselves too which is not achievable over night

Im comparing a country that advanced more in 50 years (1900-1950) then Iran has advanced in last 1000 years.

Furthermore, Iran having a smaller amount of universities is a FLAWED statistic and somewhat irrelevant. Back in 1950-1970 not many % of kids went to college (even in the US)! High school was considered a high education! So college is nothing but a system of supply and demand, why build many colleges if the demand isn’t there?

Furthermore, Iran growing in science and technology via papers is not the same as actual applications ie translating that information to actual real world use/application.

Iran’s society is still behind in that regard. I mean up until 10-15 years ago the 1930’s Peykan dominated the streets of Iran!

The problem is Iran’s society is broken and lacks the strong work ethic and drive of a society like Germany! Even in 2018, Germany is a major economic power! Iran’s society is riddled with corruption, fraud, and laziness.

I went to Iran and the shops close from 12-3 pm everyday for rest break! Every other week is a religious holiday! It’s amazing how that society even functions.

Iran isn’t further behind Germany just because they had a head start. At the core it comes down to the will of its society.

Iran has made some remarkable achievements, but it is far from being an economic or technological giant which is needed if Iran TRULY wants to achieve SECURITY.

"THE FASTEST growing rate than any country in Science & Technology" is statistic data I personally find and saw in many world publications and it is originaly published by UN and also by many US,Canada..etc data-analysis companies...it is Iranian propaganda or not something Iran published...they may use it for propaganda purposes...but that is something all governments,politiants and political parties do in whole world..they use positive data and statistics for propaganda purposes..but it doesn't mean it is not true...again...in whole world this is the case...and pre revolution Iran ,when it comes to science and technology,is really not comparable with.today's Iran...I don't see why some people's try to neglect Iranian growth...doesn't metter if you're pro IRI or not...anyone who like it's country will accept every success of his country and be proud of...I mean everywhere..there are people who support this or that...and I understand people want more wealth,economic growth,freedom....but can't understand people like Babak Taghave...who are seeking to install again military dictatorship...that is just idiotic and only has sense if you are personally close to them and have interest personally of being returned to power...And someone said many people doesn't know much about pre-IRR....he is right when say that many people actually know very little about pre-IRI..but actually I know a lot about pre-IRI and Sah policies.....Sah had imperial ideas but in same time danger ideas....and how advanced Iran was you can find in US reports about weapons transfer...Iran would probably end up in war if some of his ideas and policies were implemented...but that is other story...let's back to Iran...There are many things around Iran these days.that simply makes no sense to present except if used.as.propagandu tool..and now I'm talking about anti-Iran propaganda presented around the world..not only by media but also on social networks by many "Independent" analysist...Yesterday I responded at one such post on twiter...it is such BS..I don't know how anyone can be influenced by such BS...as examples of Iran being at edge of collapse they provide list of strikes in Iran in last 15 days...and there was 4 strikes on list....I mean...my country has 3.5 million citizens and we are.candidate for EU...but I can make list of probably 20 strikes just this month and probably would be able to make.such list for any.country in the world including most wealthy countries...it is just such BS...I mean at leat they could use some relevant statistics data to prove their claim ..like currency rate in last year,oil export...and million other things....but they don't even try any more to hide inventions...I respect everyone's opinion and political views....I mean if you sit with your family in your home you will probably have few different political views...and that is only few people with similar life path...now think about millions of completly different people with different experience,life path..etc...It is natural for us to have different views and that should be accepted by everyone but we can stick to arguments when.discussing anything and it is clear for averyone that Iran had made giant step in almost every aspect but expecually in sciense and technology and that is fact...now in my country and also neighbor Serbia and Croatia(already EU member) just this and last year there were few affairs where highest officials have plagarised their science work used for doctorate...and bunch of other...there is everywhere these examples...these end up in media only because high ranking officials are involved.
But there are many different indicators and different methods to rank countries for their science,technology..and.any other field.....These rankings about Iran sciences and technology growth and ,other fields also ,are not coming from Iran government ,instead they coming from international,UN and institutions founded by foreign governments...mostly western...so neglect something like this,coming from widely accepted sources is just stupid...like I said there are.many different indicators that can confirm it...using some data or statistic....alone will ofcourse never provide clear picture...but if anything...science and technology is something which can be seen even without looking statistics...For god sake 1979 Iran had around 100.000 students..today it is more than 1979 x 20

Being ranked 1st in Science & Technology growth on it's own doesn't make Iran an Advanced country!!!!!!! It just means we were so behind before that just trying to catch up in developing the human resources needed for industrial progress has made Iran the fastest growing country in Science and Tech!

Since the end of the Iran-Iraq war Iran went from a country that could NOT even design and produce even a car or build it's own dam's to a country that builds Sat Launch Vehicles, Build it's own ocean liners, is the largest car producers in the middle east, is the largest tractor producer in the region, is the largest dam and powerplant building in the region & builds dams for other countries, produces various types of Gas turbines, produces industrial robots, supercomputers,.....

So Science and Technology growth does translate into product eventually if the infrastructure and investments is there because you have developed the human resources to do it! But human resources is just one aspect and developing the infrastructure to go from dirt & rock to a finished product in every field is another that takes time especially when funding is limited and especially for a country that's under sanctions that even prohibit the sale of Titanium or high grade Nickle or other strategic alloys to Iran!

Before the Revolution Iran ONLY had 16 universities in a country larger than UK, France, Germany & Italy combined so clearly lack of human resources was severely effecting Iran's ability to build the products it wanted at home!
vs today https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Iran
And anyone that thinks that this does not eventually translate into finished products doesn't have a clue.....

And if anyone has any doubts that being the FASTEST growing country in Science and Technology will eventually turn into products should take a good look at the country that's ranked 2nd after Iran on that list and that's China! And the reason the Chinese are growing faster than Iran when it comes to finished products is because they have the infrastructure and funding that compliments the human resources and they have been developing that infrastructure for much longer

For example something like a computer processor is theoretically not a complicated peace of equipment but what is complicated is developing the tools needed to produces a processor worth producing today and clearly countries that have had decades of time to upgrade and upgrade and upgrade those tools has allowed them to build an infrastructure over time that's lacking in Iran and because of Sanctions Iran can't simply buy the tools to produce a relatively modern processor which would force Iran to buy very outdate equipment, reverse engineer it and upgrade it and upgrade it to try to catch up which takes time!
Which means technologically even if Iranian products today aren't as advanced as a country that simply goes out and buys more advanced tools to build more advanced products but technologically Iran becomes more advanced because of those sanctions have forced Iran to build the tools it's self and it could take 10 years or 100 but the potential to surpass the entire world is developed!

Im comparing a country that advanced more in 50 years (1900-1950) then Iran has advanced in last 1000 years.

Furthermore, Iran having a smaller amount of universities is a FLAWED statistic and somewhat irrelevant. Back in 1950-1970 not many % of kids went to college (even in the US)! High school was considered a high education! So college is nothing but a system of supply and demand, why build many colleges if the demand isn’t there?

Furthermore, Iran growing in science and technology via papers is not the same as actual applications ie translating that information to actual real world use/application.

Iran’s society is still behind in that regard. I mean up until 10-15 years ago the 1930’s Peykan dominated the streets of Iran!

The problem is Iran’s society is broken and lacks the strong work ethic and drive of a society like Germany! Even in 2018, Germany is a major economic power! Iran’s society is riddled with corruption, fraud, and laziness.

I went to Iran and the shops close from 12-3 pm everyday for rest break! Every other week is a religious holiday! It’s amazing how that society even functions.

Iran isn’t further behind Germany just because they had a head start. At the core it comes down to the will of its society.

Iran has made some remarkable achievements, but it is far from being an economic or technological giant which is needed if Iran TRULY wants to achieve SECURITY.

EVERY country on the Planet has advanced more in the past 100 years than in the past 10,000 years before it!
The main difference is the Germans started prior to 1880 where as Iran started in 1979!

Germans were producing 1 Million Metric Tons of steel by 1885 & 10 Million by 1905 where as Iran couldn't get an industrial steel mill going till mid to late 1960's and not for a lack of trying and the failures of Iran's leadership was mainly due to their full reliance on others to get it online for them because the human resources needed to build our own simply wasn't there and attempts to develop the human resources was far from sufficient SO NO High School education is CLEARLY NOT ENOUGH! And if you had any understanding of management you would of understood how vital a properly educated, trained and experienced work force and human resources truly is!

The fact that Paykan dominated Iran's streets up to a decade ago is because of 50 years of Pahlavi's where we did stupid things like buy ourselves one of the top Air Forces in the world with one of the top 3 helo forces in the world while we still couldn't produce our own freaking CAR's and only had 16 Universities in a country larger than UK, France, Germany & Italy combined! Where foreigners deceived and played with us for 40 years just to get a freaking steel mill going in Iran and morons like the Pahlavi's took it like the little foolish puppets that they were http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/steel-industry-in-iran
And after 40 years of that the moron Pahlavi's didn't say to themselves lets start educating the masses and lets start building universities in every corner of Iran so we don't continue to get played for fools and we don't go around the world begging others to build us a freaking steel mill!

@WordsMatter
How many Universities Iran had before the Revolution is CLEAR public knowledge so is how many universities we have today google it!
How many Dam's Iran had before the revolution again clear public knowledge for they were all built by foreigners
The fact that Iran couldn't even build it's own freaking car's & trucks after 50 years of the Pahlavi's is all public knowledge.
The fact that Iran didn't have it's 1st industrial steel plant till the late 60 & 70's and the 1st aluminum production company in Iran wasn't founded till 1972 is again public knowledge while by 1905 and U.S. Aluminum companies like ALCO were producing aluminum on an industrial scale while we in Iran had a leadership that went around the world begging others for 40 years to build us a freaking steel mill that's 40 years out of the 50 years the Pahlavi's were in power and those morons still didn't get it that Iran needs to educate it's people to do these things it's self!
http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/steel-industry-in-iran

Those are all FACT's!!!!!!! The fact that after the revolution we got an Iranian government that gave a shit about all the people in the country at least enough to educate them country wide regardless of location is a FACT! Your free to call it Propaganda all you want but that doesn't change the FACTS! And rather than nonsense why don't you produce some facts of your own!

Iran being ranked among the top 10 countries in the world in terms of economic activity growth of Women, % of women working in industry and % of female collage graduates are all statistics given by NONE Iranian organizations some which were from the U.N. which is most defiantly not a pro Iran organization and in the west they hide those stats to give life to other stats like enforcement of Hejab, Child custody, men legally being allowed to prohibit their wife from leaving the country,.... simply to make Iran look bad and that's the true propaganda!

And NO ONE say's Iran's government is perfect because if they were they wouldn't force Hejab on people but that doesn't change the facts about other issues!

Iran had such poor leadership before the revolution that building a bunch of universities countrywide and attempting to catchup made us the FASTEST growing country in Science and technology!

Now you can cry and scream all you want but unless you have some real facts to present then SHUSH....

:

It’s the dumbest assessment I read. Iran is the 2nd innovative in terms of indigenous defence technology and production. Israel may be first. But considering sanctions, Iran will be first.

Back
Top Bottom