What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Another electro-optical air launched cruise missile pic
34447480_464370383987365_1881486333264789504_n.jpg

Sir how many Chinooks does Iran have .and is Iran capable of doing maintenance of these helicopters
How do you think iran has been able to keep a large part of its western supplied air craft flying for almost 4 decades without being able to do its own maintenance?,or for that matter produce its own spares and refurbish older components as well?

How do you think iran has been able to keep a large part of its western supplied air craft flying for almost 4 decades without being able to do its own maintenance?,or for that matter produce its own spares and refurbish older components as well?
Hmm

As for Libya there is a difference between a country falling directly because of a leaders stupidity and saying the only reason the Islamic Republic hasn't fallen is because of a specific individual.

Also death is a certainty of life at least for now and I don't think the IRGC or the Basij would sit by and allow a few idiots to hand over our missiles and I have no doubt that even after the Supreme leader passes away any Iranian leaders that even attempt to hand over our missiles will likely be assassinated.
Do you think our Reformists and our current president are smarter than Qaddafi? these morons saw the fate of Qaddafi and still are following the same policies, they are hundreds of times more stupid, it's khamenei who is stopping these traitors from selling our missiles out for bunch of empty promises from U.S.
what would happen if Montazeri was our leader (as it was planned)?
He would implement every suggestion of reformists and IRGC and Basij couldn't do no sh!t, the same way Soviet army and their coup couldn't. forget the missiles, now ISIS was inside Iran.

Do you think our Reformists and our current president are smarter than Qaddafi? these morons saw the fate of Qaddafi and still are following the same policies, they are hundreds of times more stupid, it's khamenei who is stopping these traitors from selling our missiles out for bunch of empty promises from U.S.
what would happen if Montazeri was our leader (as it was planned)?
He would implement every suggestion of reformists and IRGC and Basij couldn't do no sh!t, the same way Soviet army and their coup couldn't. forget the missiles, now ISIS was inside Iran.

People used to say the Islamic Republic would fall after Imam passed away too! And yet here we are! And Qadaffi was stupid and no I don't believe vast majority of what you call Reformist are as stupid as him!
Also, if the Americans believed for single second that assassinating Iran's supreme leader would lead to the fall of the Islamic Republic they would of assassinated him long ago and the reason they don't is because they know it won't make a difference because they have done detail analysis with various supercomputer simulations and they know the IRGC & Basij are there and you can't assassinate those organizations

And you do understand that your undermining our republic by saying Montazeri was PLANNED to be our leader! FYI right after Imam's death vast majority of people inside and outside our government automatically assumed Rafzanjani was going to be the supreme leader! And you should stop assuming to know what other Iranian leaders would have done if they were in power and I mean in general!
Today we are still trying to clean up the mess Ahmadi left over especially in terms of the economy with his ridicules yaraneh's and absurd loaning policy!
And Rohani may be a moron when it comes to the economy, military & space program in his own way but he is not as stupid as Qaddafi where he would be stupid enough to hand over our missiles at any price!!!!!!!! Today with two bit of sense understands that we can't even afford to give up our missile program for a fleet of 100 F-22's and 400 F-35's because then we would be stuck with a bunch of Fighter jet's that we wouldn't be able to maintain, arm or use without the Americans which would automatically make us a puppet state.

And I have NO problem with Iranian leadership talking to the Americans about our missiles AS LONG AS what they say is something alone the line of this and no more:

Even if all our BM's beyond 800km had a CEP of 10km or more today the IRGC just proved the importance of producing and stocking the boosters today and that given time and funding they could turn them into precision guided weapons with a CEP of 10 meters or less just as they upgraded the CEP of Fatteh-110B's produced over a decade ago from 225metes to 10meters and looking at what happened to both Saddam and Qadaffi after they handed over their missiles it's doubtful that any Iranian leader would be that stupid and if they are, either their administration or lifespan will be very short!

And DORANEH MOSHAK TAMOOM Na khahad shod until the day comes where all wars have ended and Iran has a fleet of space ships capable of interplanetary flight that don't need rocket boosters to leave the atmosphere and short of that it's a necessity

When have Iranians ever took to the street with demonstrations to even complain about spending money on missiles? NEVER. There is NO PUBLIC opinion behind such an absurd act on either side and no logical reason behind it so why would any administration through it's weight behind doing something that stupid? And all parties have idiots in them so don't confuse 2-3 idiot reformists or bunch of Shahi's or Monafeghs online who have NEVER voted even once in their life claiming to be reformist as reformists

And I'm not even a reformist. Hell, I even voted for Ahmadi the 1st time around but to you anyone who say's that Hejab by force policy is a bad policy is a reformist!

Another electro-optical air launched cruise missile pic
34447480_464370383987365_1881486333264789504_n.jpg

It's this
upload_2018-9-16_20-38-54.png

Iran has various elector optically guided PGM's for various ranges, payloads and warhead also I believe this currently is the ONLY Iranian electrooptically guided munition that has a turbojet engine

Other air launched cruise missiles have different type of guidance and payload's

People used to say the Islamic Republic would fall after Imam passed away too! And yet here we are! And Qadaffi was stupid and no I don't believe vast majority of what you call Reformist are as stupid as him!
Also, if the Americans believed for single second that assassinating Iran's supreme leader would lead to the fall of the Islamic Republic they would of assassinated him long ago and the reason they don't is because they know it won't make a difference because they have done detail analysis with various supercomputer simulations and they know the IRGC & Basij are there and you can't assassinate those organizations

And you do understand that your undermining our republic by saying Montazeri was PLANNED to be our leader! FYI right after Imam's death vast majority of people inside and outside our government automatically assumed Rafzanjani was going to be the supreme leader! And you should stop assuming to know what other Iranian leaders would have done if they were in power and I mean in general!
Today we are still trying to clean up the mess Ahmadi left over especially in terms of the economy with his ridicules yaraneh's and absurd loaning policy!
And Rohani may be a moron when it comes to the economy, military & space program in his own way but he is not as stupid as Qaddafi where he would be stupid enough to hand over our missiles at any price!!!!!!!! Today with two bit of sense understands that we can't even afford to give up our missile program for a fleet of 100 F-22's and 400 F-35's because then we would be stuck with a bunch of Fighter jet's that we wouldn't be able to maintain, arm or use without the Americans which would automatically make us a puppet state.

And I have NO problem with Iranian leadership talking to the Americans about our missiles AS LONG AS what they say is something alone the line of this and no more:

Even if all our BM's beyond 800km had a CEP of 10km or more today the IRGC just proved the importance of producing and stocking the boosters today and that given time and funding they could turn them into precision guided weapons with a CEP of 10 meters or less just as they upgraded the CEP of Fatteh-110B's produced over a decade ago from 225metes to 10meters and looking at what happened to both Saddam and Qadaffi after they handed over their missiles it's doubtful that any Iranian leader would be that stupid and if they are, either their administration or lifespan will be very short!

And DORANEH MOSHAK TAMOOM Na khahad shod until the day comes where all wars have ended and Iran has a fleet of space ships capable of interplanetary flight that don't need rocket boosters to leave the atmosphere and short of that it's a necessity

When have Iranians ever took to the street with demonstrations to even complain about spending money on missiles? NEVER. There is NO PUBLIC opinion behind such an absurd act on either side and no logical reason behind it so why would any administration through it's weight behind doing something that stupid? And all parties have idiots in them so don't confuse 2-3 idiot reformists or bunch of Shahi's or Monafeghs online who have NEVER voted even once in their life claiming to be reformist as reformists

And I'm not even a reformist. Hell, I even voted for Ahmadi the 1st time around but to you anyone who say's that Hejab by force policy is a bad policy is a reformist!
Montazeri was the deputy Supreme leader, and this position was dedined to fill up the role of supreme leader while he was sick (or die), so if Imam Khomeini would have died two months earlier, before removing Montazeri, there was a very high chance that Montazeri would remain the next leader.

In this forum, I don't know who is conservative, reformist, or a masked zionist, there are very few genuine words among our conversations, most of them are a repeat of media, so if I say someone is a Zionist, I mean that's zionist's words, regardless of what he really is.

You say Qaddafi was more stupid, but actually dictators (not puppets) are smarter than most of regular people, that's how they reach the top, his mistake was that he trusted Americans based on the all equations which he had for himself, but Reformists are following the very same mistake (if not treason), even after they saw what U.S did to Lybia, even after they saw the fate of their shitty deal with U.S.

You say it's just few individuals among reformists, then show me one f@cking reformist media or individual who countered Hashemi's sentence (or other articles) against our missile program.

Did people chant against our nuclear program? No, quite opposite, but traitors provoked people against our nuclear energy program (it's dangerous, we don't need it, it's expensice and the rest of lies) and promised a heaven in return of shutting it down, people elected him and our nuclear program vanished.
And now the very same persons and media are provoking the society against irgc and it's missiles.

Montazeri was the deputy Supreme leader, and this position was dedined to fill up the role of supreme leader while he was sick (or die), so if Imam Khomeini would have died two months earlier, before removing Montazeri, there was a very high chance that Montazeri would remain the next leader.

In this forum, I don't know who is conservative, reformist, or a masked zionist, there are very few genuine words among our conversations, most of them are a repeat of media, so if I say someone is a Zionist, I mean that's zionist's words, regardless of what he really is.

You say Qaddafi was more stupid, but actually dictators (not puppets) are smarter than most of regular people, that's how they reach the top, his mistake was that he trusted Americans based on the all equations which he had for himself, but Reformists are following the very same mistake (if not treason), even after they saw what U.S did to Lybia, even after they saw the fate of their shitty deal with U.S.

You say it's just few individuals among reformists, then show me one f@cking reformist media or individual who countered Hashemi's sentence (or other articles) against our missile program.

Did people chant against our nuclear program? No, quite opposite, but traitors provoked people against our nuclear energy program (it's dangerous, we don't need it, it's expensice and the rest of lies) and promised a heaven in return of shutting it down, people elected him and our nuclear program vanished.
And now the very same persons and media are provoking the society against irgc and it's missiles.
Well, you know where I stand when it comes to your ideology. I think you're on the IRGC payroll (so easy to see). So everything you say should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm neither a Shahi, or MEK or all the other delusional idiots holding on the past and the impossible. I'm a realist and I think your group, not so much the obtuse hardliners but the corrupt IRGC leadership that's sinking our country. When need a leader that can tell you all to go back to being good soldiers and stop trying to run our policy and our economy.....the military should be just a defence force and nothing more.
PS: In Western country's the military leadership never gives opinions or speeches against or for the civilian government policies, they do this out of of principle not that it's against the law.

You are such a simpleton.

IRGC rules Iran. You simple don’t understand its immense power in the economy, political sphere, and military prowess. Every single high ranking official in Iran has significant ties to IRGC establishment.

The next mullah will not be able to run Iran without IRGC consent, it’s a simple as that.

The age of mullahs is over, the current majlis has the least amount of mullahs in IRR history.

The remaining clerical establishment is content living in Qom and away from government.

So take your fear mongering elsewhere.

The only news I get is from Tasnim, Fars, PressTV & Khabar so I wouldn't really know what other site you refer to as Reformist say but not saying NOTHING vs defending such an absurd statement are two different things.

Specially since Hashemi wasn't really a Reformist by the most part he tried to act like he was during the end maybe because he was under the illusion that it would help him get more votes in a future election but I would say only a rich guy stuck in his own bubble would think daghdagheh mardom moshak-e so if he really believed that Dorraneh Moshak Tamom shodeh then he must of been living in an alternative reality where countries didn't need rockets for their space program, Iran had a science outpost on Mars and where over 50 years have passed since the last war on earth and no country on earth is producing them anymore. So there is simply no logic behind it!

As for the JCPOA the time tables given were practically inline with the time table needed to star mass production of IR-8's and enhanced IR-6's which are the most logical way to pursue a civilian enrichment program.
And the main thing they gave up in that deal was the Arak reactor that would take us 3 years just to rebuild the reactor core that they destroyed and most likely than not the guy's who built it started working on nuclear propulsion which I would say is an acceptable trade off and logical if they believed the sanctions would be removed.
SO WE DID NOT cancel our Nuclear Program and what we gave up would have been a LOGICAL trade off it the Sanctions were removed.

Missiles are a completely different matter because Iran is a country banned from buying even civilian aircraft let alone Fighters, AWACS, Attack Helo's, PGM's, Missiles, Satellites & other advanced military gear that are a necessity for ANY country let alone a country surrounded by U.S. military bases & hostile countries that combined spend well ever $100 Billion a year on weapons who have been hostile to Iran even before we were producing missiles & terrorist in a country filled with natural resources. So there is NO LOGIC behind it! Nor a public outcry to do such an absurd act! Especially after the JCPOA where ANY deal made with any US administration can at BEST and at an absolute MAX be only trusted to the end of that administration.

And being a dictator doesn't mean your smart because if Qaddafi wasn't a moron he would have at least traded off it's missiles with other U.S. military gear over a span of 10-20 years during which time he would have made sure the Americans had a sufficient amount of investment inside his country that it wouldn't be logical for them to attack or conduct a regime change. If your handing over all the weapons that give you some sense of independence then you need to become the puppet of the U.S. or else your simply asking for it!

So what about Khamis Brigade and Revolutionary guards of Gaddafi regime?
Why they failed to secure the Gaddafi regime? Their job is similar to Basij and IRGC right?

Libya is a small country & really how many loyal soldiers did Gaddafi have on his side ? They had outdated weapons, no air defenses, no missiles, etc. Iran's military doctrine is based on defense. Iranian soldiers are well armed with brand new, cutting edge defensive weapons, MANPADS, ATGMs, sniper rifles with armor piercing rounds. Iran's military is well trained & well versed in guerilla & asymmetrical warfare tactics. The Basij alone number in the millions. Invading Iran, especially a ground invasion would be a suicide mission. Iran has a rugged & mountainous terrain which would make it a nightmare for any invaders.

I'm not one to glorify Khamenei, but I think he does at the very least steer Iran towards broad objectives. Our relations with the East and West, nuclear program, nature of the economy and even some specific military items (for example I often hear Bavar-373's development was started at Khamenei's order) are his decisions. He sets directions and everyone in government sets them in motion.

Iran needs a free market economy & a government run by young technocrats.

Iran's foreign policy is the problem. supporting Hezbollah is one thing but supporting Hamas is foolish because during the Iran-Iraq war they supported Saddam, so did the Palestinians. Average Iranians shouldn't suffer for the sake of people that don't give a rats @ss about them.

Back
Top Bottom