What's new

IRI survey shows PTI on top of popularity list

Lol the video you posted is from Dec, 2011 whereas the IRI survey came a week ago. So whatever is being said does not holds any ground for this latest survey!

You guys can do better then this!

LOL wasnt arguing on iri survey, was enjoying the song, wanted to share with you all

Lol the video you posted is from Dec, 2011 whereas the IRI survey came a week ago. So whatever is being said does not holds any ground for this latest survey!

You guys can do better then this!

The 10-crore Nawaz Sharif allotted from public funds to do propaganda against IK will have it's fruit one way or the other and these two anchors/jokers have been exposed badly in the previous posts but yet PMLNers keep posting their vids.

Did you PMLNers saw any decency in IK's argument that; he'll not go into talking about personal life issues of his rivals, they should waste their energies on talking to us on National issues... can't you guys learn some decency from this man?

Last edited by a moderator:
These survey are done by the agencies...Sab topi drama hai:lol::lol:

More then 60% of pakistan is under the age of 30..Out of that 60% more then half are uneducated..Some are educated but there more on the side of morons..

It would be alot better for Pakistan if all the youngster start working today instead of getting into political war games on internet.

well the survey is very much wat i expected.. although i really want IK to 'sweep' the elections but the dynamics in pakistan's rural politics is very different. no one really cares about broader ideology. everyone is loyal to their group of politicians who help them in their police matters etc..

anyways we still have roughly one year to go so IK can further strengthen his party.. but this coming election will be very interesting..

Astmd3eCEAA-Gh8.jpg

you got to appreciate the imagination of our younger generation, and the way youth imagines these politicians is depicted very well here in the picture... true faces revealed !!!!!

I think there was never a question of whether PTI is becoming popular or not. After all, Imran Khan seems to be the best of the worst.

I would love to take a piss on the politicians. They all deserve hell. Why on earth do we even have them?

Nobody looks like stopping PPP right now, sadly.

PML-n and PTI stand-off benefits only one person, PPP.

Because the vote bank is divided, vote for whom. While PPP vote bank is still intact, those same rural areas. Although the Urban population has gone away from them rural bank remains the same. Those same baradari voters.

Well, still a year to go though.

Nobody looks like stopping PPP right now, sadly.

PML-n and PTI stand-off benefits only one person, PPP.

Because the vote bank is divided, vote for whom. While PPP vote bank is still intact, those same rural areas. Although the Urban population has gone away from them rural bank remains the same. Those same baradari voters.

Well, still a year to go though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom