What's new

IRI survey shows PTI on top of popularity list

Our PM's son is richer than his father... I heard that one of his son drives a car in Punjab Uni worth 6 Crore while the PM admitted in his book that he had no money back in the 2000s to pay off of his kids' Uni/college fees etc.

Throw out that PTI lolly pop out of your mouth.. will yeah...?

Try to read this line once again... it's from no forum... it comes straight from Express Tribune.

How come he made a 120% increase in his wealth, considering that the country itself is on a nose dive in economic reforms?

He would have valid reasons against it as he accepting in ECP (which is a good thing by itself, we should commends it) and besides he stated somewhere that he is calling all his assets back in Pakistan from business in exile from 1997 to 2008, why are you so negatively suspicious always:hitwall:

You People are now only becoming Tehreek-e-Ilzam purely....this all your politics all about......nothing else:tdwon:

He would have valid reasons against it as he accepting in ECP (which is a good thing by itself, we should commends it) and besides he stated somewhere that he is calling all his assets back in Pakistan from business in exile from 1997 to 2008, why are you so negatively suspicious always:hitwall:

You People are now only becoming Tehreek-e-Ilzam purely....this all your politics all about......nothing else:tdwon:

Pyaray bachay, if these Naadim e alaa's, elahi's or gillani's are soo clean and corruptionless why there is soo much poverty in our country, why in punjab alone people dont even have money to get 2 times meal, at times i seriously wonder ke in logon ko neend kesay ati hogi, corrupt baysharam politicians and ppl who r supporting them are even more baysharam.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/116180-shahbaz-bring-back-foreign-assets.html

speak volumes !!

^^^ People are waking Tameem, you've got to have the guts to face reality and stop taking those sleep tablets like 81, Lexotenel, Avel etc... this is for you and the likes to comprehend upon.

Politicians declare assets: ‘Gilani, Shahbaz own no cars purchased by themselves’

375600-GilaniNawazSharifAFP-1336450066-911-640x480.jpg

Assets declaration submitted to ECP shows what top politicians claim is their net worth. PHOTO: AFP/FILE

Politicians declare assets:

he is probably right in declaring his assets, rest is all corruption, looted public money...

and it is surprising to see PTI being the most popular party in Balochistan :)

PTI is a leading party in KPK ... Punjab a very tough competition with PML-N

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyaray bachay, if these Naadim e alaa's, elahi's or gillani's are soo clean and corruptionless why there is soo much poverty in our country, why in punjab alone people dont even have money to get 2 times meal, at times i seriously wonder ke in logon ko neend kesay ati hogi, corrupt baysharam politicians and ppl who r supporting them are even more baysharam.

Dear if the corruptions and poverty in the country is as such you described in your post, then what is PTI stance on it.....just making music concert......

There are courts in the country go and raise the voice, even u can come on the road to show that you are against the corruptions but no, you are just making music concerts.......

I know you can understand what baysharmi actualy is......other wise.......you know we are barati aur barati a gaye to kharcha ho jaye ga PTI waloan ka, par koi bat nahi PTI waloan k liye kiu k unhay maloom ha k, UK bhi unka ha, cricket bhi aur sala bhi......:azn:

and it is surprising to see PTI being the most popular party in Balochistan :)

PTI is a leading party in KPK ... Punjab a very tough competition with PML-N

Surprising…hunh.....but most surprising is the result of province Sindh; Where PTI is in lead with 15% over MQM’s 9%:hitwall:

As a political student, I know clearly that MQM will easily re-take his 25 NA seats with this mere 9% approval ratings but despite 15% for PTI we knows clearly as well that there is hardly a chance for her to win any:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprising…hunh.....but most surprising is the result of province Sindh; Where PTI is in lead with 15% over MQM’s 9%:hitwall:

As a political student, I know clearly that MQM will easily re-take his 25 NA seats with this mere 9% approval ratings but despite 15% for PTI we knows clearly as well that there is hardly a chance for her to win any:azn:

Time is changing fast Sir... this new party has literally destroyed the old traditions of Pakistani politics. Youth is following PTI like a mandatory part of life. Every young supporter of PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM is changing it's loyalty towards PTI and that is a reality.

Time is changing fast Sir... this new party has literally destroyed the old traditions of Pakistani politics. Youth is following PTI like a mandatory part of life. Every young supporter of PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM is changing it's loyalty towards PTI and that is a reality.

Sir, Aap bhee yahee hain Aur main bhee….there might be occasional surprises as every elections possess but overall voting pattern remains the same nonetheless. In Karachi especially, the only way one thinks of a 180 degree about turn of voters mind is only possible when people could cast their votes online.

Did you not post the same survey results in Punjab few days ago and were gloating about PML-N being more popular in that province then PTI? What happened suddenly? The survey lost its credibility now?

Meetha Meetha hup hup, kerwa kerwa thoo thoo! :lol:

Did you not post the same survey results in Punjab few days ago and were gloating about PML-N being more popular in that province then PTI? What happened suddenly? The survey lost its credibility now?

Meetha Meetha hup hup, kerwa kerwa thoo thoo! :lol:

Great Yar…You are about to score a point…..Congratulations:rofl::rofl:

But not really, bcz I was only adamant to Zakii that the Sindh case is peculiar on the basis that MQM major support is actually accumulated in one or two cities whose survey populations might be picked as an entity to other numerous cities of Sindh but not entirely on Khi/Hyd populations percentage in the province.

That’s why despite PTI high score in Sindh, it will be quite difficult for her to take out a seat from this disperse support i/o accumulated at one place to the benefit of MQM.:coffee:

Great Yar…You are about to score a point…..Congratulations:rofl::rofl:

But not really, bcz I was only adamant to Zakii that the Sindh case is peculiar on the basis that MQM major support is actually accumulated in one or two cities whose survey populations might be picked as an entity to other numerous cities of Sindh but not entirely on Khi/Hyd populations percentage in the province.

That’s why despite PTI high score in Sindh, it will be quite difficult for her to take out a seat from this disperse support i/o accumulated at one place to the benefit of MQM.:coffee:

I have always scored points while debating with you, its just that most of the times you get lost somewhere and then come back after a while when the discussion is forgotten. Chalo atleast you have shown the decency to accept it this time. Not bad by your standards :lol:

I have always scored points while debating with you, its just that most of the times you get lost somewhere and then come back after a while when the discussion is forgotten. Chalo atleast you have shown the decency to accept it this time. Not bad by your standards :lol:

Ya..ya…like you scored in this case too :rofl::rofl:
Pity! You just ridicule yourself by this post:hitwall:

People complain about MQM but they finally vote for them too. Also depends where the sample was taken from, some areas are very pro-PTI (Really should send some Karkun to convince them)

People complain about MQM but they finally vote for them too. Also depends where the sample was taken from, some areas are very pro-PTI (Really should send some Karkun to convince them)

Absolutely, I just don’t understand what exactly these kids are joyous all about;

The fact, that they lose from PMLN in the biggest province of Pakistan or
The fact that their runner up positions in the 2nd biggest province is actually of no use or
The fact that their majority in KP/Baluchistan is by and large only due to the fact of race loyalty of the populace, nothing else:hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom