What's new

IRI survey shows PTI on top of popularity list

In that group too, Punjab the most populace province where the major battle took place for the victory in National Assembly (148 Seats out of 272 General) is leading by none other than PMLN with 41% compares to just 33% for PTI..Where is Tsunami Gone:hitwall::hitwall:

Why are you ignoring the fact that PTI is constantly gaining its ground and this 33% figure is not the peak of mountain for PTI. At the same time, PMLN is loosing its ground. I don't know how satisfying it is for you as PMLN voter but for PTI fanclub this 33% is only a landmark and not destination. Its all so good news for Pakistan at the same time as PMLN is one of the reason of this flopping democracy.. they had their strings which they could have pulled to not let PPP and whole country reach .. BUT!

i don't really care who is leading & who is not leading the predicted survey... the interesting part is why didn't the IRI released the figures on their website & just gave the pattern...

Time is changing fast Sir... this new party has literally destroyed the old traditions of Pakistani politics. Youth is following PTI like a mandatory part of life. Every young supporter of PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM is changing it's loyalty towards PTI and that is a reality.

In Pakistan there are two types of Youth (Male). One who follow girls and the rest follow IK. Lolzzz. That was A joke. Koi Mind Na Karo...

Our PM's son is richer than his father... I heard that one of his son drives a car in Punjab Uni worth 6 Crore while the PM admitted in his book that he had no money back in the 2000s to pay off of his kids' Uni/college fees etc.

Throw out that PTI lolly pop out of your mouth.. will yeah...?

Try to read this line once again... it's from no forum... it comes straight from Express Tribune.

How come he made a 120% increase in his wealth, considering that the country itself is on a nose dive in economic reforms?

ilzam khan special - Imran Khan of PTI is a liar ... ! - YouTube

Imran Khan and Taxes !!! exposed !!!! - YouTube

^^^ in the words of Tameem, why don't you go to courts to prove the charges against him... keeping in mind, he never held a public/Govt. office/position ever, whatever he has is self made, whatever he built/bought it was with his own personal wealth, he didn't use public funds or tax payers money to do the Ayashi... while NS/SS created an empire for themselves by staying in politics/Govt., looting public funds.

You know what, I can post 100s and 1000s of videos in exposition of NS family where they've ridiculed/abused and used public funds/money for their political scoring and Jalsas etc... but we'll end up in a vicious circle and as usual the debate will go no where and your and the likes would reply with those typical aye baye shaye...

I dare you and the likes to watch this video... and please don't paint Hassan Nisar with the brush of PTI - he's a columnist and just stated the obvious.

Your time is up buddy, either change yourself or run away to Jeddah, the age of awakening has already begun...

Last edited by a moderator:
well this is shocking, PTI is leading in balochistan and KPK, hope it leads in sindh, but imran khan is totally investing in punjab and not in sindh

if imran khan rises its popularity to 33-34% in sindh, with the help of MQM, as PPP is 42%, we can both defeat the PPP thugs in sindh :azn:

well this is shocking, PTI is leading in balochistan and KPK, hope it leads in sindh, but imran khan is totally investing in punjab and not in sindh

if imran khan rises its popularity to 33-34% in sindh, with the help of MQM, as PPP is 42%, we can both defeat the PPP thugs in sindh :azn:

Well, Like PTI and MQM followers, I too finds it more appropriate an alliance between MQM and PTI.....i believe it's will be a reality on eve of elections.....till which my insistance to all young voters to wait actually:smokin:

Unlike your party, our leader has morals, conviction and most importantly integrity.
Unlike Ganaja, IK does not say one thing and then do another.
IK has held a consistent point on MQM. If they give up violence then PTI can talk to them. But before that there can be no talks.

Of course you already knew this, you are throwing sh!t at the wall and praying that something will stick.
Unfortunately for you, God does not listen to the prayers of liers and crooks. :angel:

Well, Like PTI and MQM followers, I too finds it more appropriate an alliance between MQM and PTI.....i believe it's will be a reality on eve of elections.....till which my insistance to all young voters to wait actually:smokin:

Alliance with MQM in Sindh and Jamat-e-Islami in all over Pakistan is in the pipeline with some reservations from PTI's side... PMLN should not let go of what they have/had been doing since last 4-years both in the parliament room and drawing room i.e to keep themselves aligned to the like-minded (PPP, ANP and JUIF).

Yar , imran sirf bolta hai karta kuch nahe , elections se darta hai boycott karta hai phir rota hai. Long march ki bari ati hai to gellani lo time daita hai . longmarch se bhi darta hai. yar elections main 4 to 5000 votes se ziada votes nahe milain gay . sub topi drama ha sonami khan ka is ka sonami doob gaya hai aur pti to poti ban gai hai. thats all.

Alliance with MQM in Sindh and Jamat-e-Islami in all over Pakistan is in the pipeline with some reservations from PTI's side... PMLN should not let go of what they have/had been doing since last 4-years both in the parliament room and drawing room i.e to keep themselves aligned to the like-minded (PPP, ANP and JUIF).
MQM would never ally itself with a party like PTI

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom