What's new

IRGC unveils new achievements

The Qariah rocket launcher will be handy in urban warfare. Makran APC also looks fantastic. I hope Iran pushes on with its military development. They must accelerate in arms production and invest a lot of endeavour in military. Kick the Zionist assess like never before

Full video:
جزئیات سلاح های جدید سپاه در گفتگو با سردار کوهستانی - آپارات

Soban (Thoban) is an upgrade on RPD machine guns ( which uses Ak47 ammunition) to make it operational again, with reduced weight, redesign of a reliable, extended and flexible feeding system, reduced length, and sound in the barrel section, and a recoil even lower than the AK47!

make your guess
13990406125358578206663310.jpg

and honestly we produce way better camera than that.
first prototype, so no camouflage.

I don't like this at all, IRGC is releasing too much information.

Don’t worry, Most of these never make it to mass production.

The rocket launcher has long been a staple in Western militaries. Not sure the main advantage of that over a 2 tandem RPG warhead.

Sniper rifle looks like the ones US Navy Seals use TAC-50 (MK15)

upload_2020-6-28_21-5-6.jpeg

mcmillan_tac50.jpg

Swear to God one day I'll find the guy whom is responsible for such a horrible way of naming to ask him what on earth is his problem? and I hope I would kick his inner child arse .. Qariah?ahstar?nafez?

Full video:

Soban (Thoban) is an upgrade on RPD machine guns ( which uses Ak47 ammunition) to make it operational again, with reduced weight, redesign of a reliable, extended and flexible feeding system, reduced length, and sound in the barrel section, and a recoil even lower than the AK47!

maybe you are right , when I saw it first its material was a little strange for me.

Full video:

dude, I cannot open your link. I think you share below link:
https://www.aparat.com/v/gtuRX

I sincerely hope that all of the T-72S fleet gets the same upgrade level and that the new 30mm unmanned turrets be used to upgrade not just the BTR-50s, but also BTR-60,s BMP-1s and the Boragh APCs fleets. Considering the financial situation Iran is in these days, I 'm not holding my breath.

You know, I still don't get what Iran gains from Yemen. Yemen is and will be a failed state for many years and Iran has bigger things to worry about. I wonder if and when Turkey starts harming it's interests directly.

If I would reply, tens of people will accuse me of trolling but you get me :)

If I would reply, tens of people will accuse me of trolling but you get me :)
It's really the people on both sides who dislike each other, when the shah was in power there was never this much animosity between Arabs and Iranians and I hope one day this problem can be solved.

Back
Top Bottom