What's new

IRGC Unveils Coronavirus Remote Detector

TruthSeeker

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
United States
IRGC Unveils Coronavirus Remote Detector
TEHRAN (Tasnim) – The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) unveiled an advanced device that can remotely detect people infected with the novel coronavirus and also the contaminated areas within a range of 100 meters.
  • April, 15, 2020 - 12:29

In comments at the unveiling ceremony on Wednesday, IRGC Commander Major General Hossein Salami said the homegrown device is a state-of-the-art and unique instrument that has been developed by local scientists after the outbreak of COVID-19.

By creating a magnetic field, the device is able to detect every coronavirus infection case within a 100-meter radius in the surrounding area, the commander said.

When the device’s antenna is pointed at a specific location, it will detect the contaminated spot within around 5 seconds, the general explained.

Major General Salami said one of the great advantages of the homegrown device is that the coronavirus diagnosis does not require a blood test anymore, since the smart detector can remotely identify those infected with COVID-19.

The device is also used for smart and targeted disinfection operations, as it obviates the need for sanitizing the surfaces that are not contaminated, the general stated, noting that it would be also utilized for screening of people on a large scale.

The results of the tests in hospitals show that the device has an 80 percent accuracy and the upgraded versions will hopefully be able to detect all kinds of viruses.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2020/04/15/2244140/irgc-unveils-coronavirus-remote-detector

How about No
Your expert opinion is based upon what information...yet again if a white man had said this you would have licked the words but anything non white let's just trash it before even analysing it

well I doubt the efficacy of the device . when they explained it it remind me of sort of quantum entanglement explanation only for viruses , but I must admit I didn't listen to it carefully , I was just passing when I heard it was being announced on news

wait do they really expect people to believe this! whether you love or hate Iran, if major countries such as China, Russia, South Korea (I didn't mention the US because America was an utter embarrassment in the containmant of the virus) couldn't develop such a miracle device, then what are the chances that Iran could!

Back
Top Bottom