What's new

IRGC Ballistic Missiles Destroy Naval Targets at 1,800km Distance

Respectfully speaking, I sincerely don't think that would be the case whatsoever. If a USN vessel were to be hit by such a missile, it'd be totally annihilated with nearly all hands on-board killed. This isn't something that would have been easily covered up by the Americans, who were still under the auspices of Trump's administration (if I'm not mistaken) and were looking for a reason to bomb Iran anyways. Such an act by the IRGC-ASF would have given them more than enough ammunition to engage in a last-minute high-intensity conflict, so I think it's suffice enough to say that Iran hit a target 1,800km away that was observable to the USN as to send the most poignant message possible. That being "We can reach you even far out at sea". It also goes to show that Iran can target any building in Israel with amazing accuracy as well given 1,800km targeting technology would be much easier for fixed targets and Israel falls well within that range.

Regardless, this confirmation by the intelligence minister cements one of the most important strategic hurdles for Iran's military, bar-none. If what he is saying and what the IRGC has said is truly accurate, then the threat Iran poses to U.S. naval strength is immense.

I'm still not convinced of the accuracy that a Emad or Khorramshahr warhead can strike at a 1800km range. If a tit for tat would occur between Iran and Israel, Iran may not be ready yet for those missiles to strike precisely even on a 100m x 100m target. It may only be suitable for very very large installations.

You have claimed it was capable of flight like 10 years ago, while it's clearly not capable, even now.

Iran never claimed it was capable of flying back then. The interview with Iran's defence minister is available online around the time the mockup was revealed and he openly stated it still a mockup and it would be a long while before it reaches end stages, if it does. These R&D projects do not have to end up in production. The problem with Qaher was politics, it was revealed during a time with very heightened tension with the west and the western medias turned what was an obvious mockup into a straw-man of "Iran claimed to have built 5th generation stealth fighter". Of course Iran never claimed it was 5th generation fighter nor it was anything more than a mockup at that stage. What we know from Qaher is that it is designed to be a low flying plane to be used in the Persian Gulf. My thoughts even back then was that this was actually a project that would end up becoming an unmanned plane eventually. A low flying unmanned plane for anti-ship, anti-helicopter etc role in the Persian Gulf.

Iran never claimed it was capable of flying back then. The interview with Iran's defence minister is available online around the time the mockup was revealed and he openly stated it still a mockup and it would be a long while before it reaches end stages, if it does. These R&D projects do not have to end up in production. The problem with Qaher was politics, it was revealed during a time with very heightened tension with the west and the western medias turned what was an obvious mockup into a straw-man of "Iran claimed to have built 5th generation stealth fighter". Of course Iran never claimed it was 5th generation fighter nor it was anything more than a mockup at that stage. What we know from Qaher is that it is designed to be a low flying plane to be used in the Persian Gulf. My thoughts even back then was that this was actually a project that would end up becoming an unmanned plane eventually. A low flying unmanned plane for anti-ship, anti-helicopter etc role in the Persian Gulf.
It's not what I remember.
I remember Iran clearly claiming this was a 5th generation operation aircraft, along with footage of what seems to be an RC plane flying, and photoshopped pictures of the F-313 above mountains.
1612987703251.png

I'm still not convinced of the accuracy that a Emad or Khorramshahr warhead can strike at a 1800km range
Emad test in 2000KM
watch from 5:00
the war head hit target which is small balloon

Uzi Rubin
this is his opinion after seen satellite images of test

Khorramshahr_2 IRBM
because of lighter warhead the range is 3500+ KM

watch from 0:30
you can clearly see the re-entry vehicle hit with in square in 2000 KM

now with this we can test for 3000 km, we can observe and telemetry and test the accuracy

Emad test in 2000KM
watch from 5:00
the war head hit target which is small balloon

Uzi Rubin
this is his opinion after seen satellite images of test

Khorramshahr_2 IRBM
because of lighter warhead the range is 3500+ KM

watch from 0:30
you can clearly see the re-entry vehicle hit with in square in 2000 KM

now with this we can test for 3000 km, we can observe and telemetry and test the accuracy
All that and you still missed over half the targets at the American airbases in Iraq huh

I remember Iran clearly claiming this was a 5th generation operation aircraft, along with footage of what seems to be an RC plane flying, and photoshopped pictures of the F-313 above mountains.
liar
loser you want even member in forum
go sell your horse sh@t somewhere ales

and it is not even been 10 years lier
did you listen to Iranian defence minister at the time in 2014 in Farsi ? because you claiming that Iran said it is 5th gen fighter

guess what project is not been canceled and still ongoing

I remember Iran clearly claiming this was a 5th generation operation aircraft,

Well then you're choosing to go with unofficial words, like I have already said, the defence minister said the opposite.

along with footage of what seems to be an RC plane flying, and photoshopped pictures of the F-313 above mountains.

The photoshopped image was made by a members of an Iranian military forum called military.ir, it was nothing official. As for the small mockup flying, that was of very early aerodynamic testing of that design:

1612989354319.png

All that and you still missed over half the targets at the American airbases in Iraq huh

That is false, the missiles hit very extreme accuracy. Do you have any sources that claim otherwise? The satellite images are available for everyone to see.

Read more:

Iran’s attack on Iraq shows how precise missiles have become

Last edited:
Iran’s attack on Iraq shows how precise missiles have become
Yeah they're very precise. But just half of them lol.
The rest just missed, some by kilometers.

Well then you're choosing to go with unofficial words, like I have already said, the defence minister said the opposite.
I remember Iranians claiming the jet is operational, deny all you want.

This is something you're inventing yourself, no basis in reality.

As above, I have already provided you with an article on the matter. Try reading it.

News flash: Random Iranians you communicated with on twitter do not determine the official status of the jet. This is why I told you what the actual defence officials said i.e the defence minister.

As with your claims on Iran's missile hitting the US bases, you seem to think by inventing your own claims that you will be taken seriously, it does not work like that. Use facts and sources, not imagination.

No missile missed its target. All of the missiles hit their targets precisely. But don't worry, you will be on their receiving end from Hezbollah and Hamas if you grow balls and attack them. Just launch a war against Lebanon and you will see how accurate Hezbollah's missiles have become since 2006.

The jet was never called operational. It was called a prototype from the very beginning. Lie all you want.

No my friend,

Most connected successfully.
None missed.
Some failed during flight (reliability issue)

No missile missed its target. All of the missiles hit their targets precisely. But don't worry, you will be on their receiving end from Hezbollah and Hamas if you grow balls and attack them. Just launch a war against Lebanon and you will see how accurate Hezbollah's missiles have become since 2006.

The jet was never called operational. It was called a prototype from the very beginning. Lie all you want.

No my friend,

Most connected successfully.
None missed.
Some failed during flight (reliability issue)
That's my point, they're accurate, as long as they don't fail (Which means they're not that accurate)
If one of the missile's fins is faulty for example, and it misses the target, can you claim the missile is accurate but unreliable? Makes no sense to do so.

Many missed, some say deliberately, I believe they just missed

Why fight Hezollah, Hamas or Iran when you can murder innocent Palestinians with impunity and then claim to be the most bravest and powerful military in the world......... :disagree:........besides they can get the americans to do the fighting against any worthy adversary..........8-)

Back
Top Bottom