What's new

IRGC attacking Kurdish opposition groups' positions in Kurdistan region

Hi dear friends
is there any update of the attack,regarding the decleration that IRGC has released on friday,they wanted to put some light on the story and clarify the issue.

khud ki economy thik karo , nehi toh next 100 saal jhandu rahoge.
You talk as if you're a superpower. Sanctions are giving it to you without lube and stil lyou have nationalistic superiority venom.

Hopefully they don’t end up shooting an airliner down again.

You talk as if you're a superpower. Sanctions are giving it to you without lube and stil lyou have nationalistic superiority venom.
Iran is a superpower in the making...give it another 10 to 15 years...if you put the potentials of each nation against potential of iran for comparision my statement becomes not a slogan but a realistic assessment.....and yes lots of it is because on what piece of a land Iran is situated...not our making but sheer luck.

It’s one thing fighting these poorly armed Kurds to claiming you will be super power

Iran interfering other country ? yesterday they were blaming us for Punjsher Hippocratic behavior as usual

The Iranian government didn't blame Pakistan. Some media and individual politicians outside the government did. Also Iran's striking back at separatist terrorists who broke a ceasefire agreement they had with Iran, ie Iran did not initiate hostilities.

If we are not a superpower then wat are u ? What sanctions are u under that you are one of the POOREST countries of the world? What Sanctions are you on that You are a 3RD WORLD COUNTRY with an economy far worse than Iran which has been under brutal unprecedented sanction for 40 years. Quite Unfair the comparison and yet you are the one to LAUGH AT.

What sanction are u under that your MILITARY BUDGET is LESS THAN HALF OF EXTREMELY SANCTIONED IRAN?
If this is the state of ur Country that ur so proud of then what will happen wen Iran gets a fair economic treatment like every other country in the world? Then ur budget will become 1/10 of Iran. :lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DONT GIVE YOURSELF ANYMORE SHAME. DONT TAUNT ME CUZ I WILL HIT UR TAUNTING WITH HARDCORE FACTS.

Iran interfering other country ? yesterday they were blaming us for Punjsher Hippocratic behavior as usual
Some people out side the the seat of power criticize Pakistan and you equate it with Iran as a whole? Grow up!
How come Iran with all the sanctions is leading Pakistan in health care, education and overall standard of living? Stop obsessing about some Iranian nobodies criticism of Pakistan and try to improve yourselves instead!

Last edited:
If we are not a superpower then wat are u ? What sanctions are u under that you are one of the POOREST countries of the world? What Sanctions are you on that You are a 3RD WORLD COUNTRY with an economy far worse than Iran which has been under brutal unprecedented sanction for 40 years. Quite Unfair the comparison and yet you are the one to LAUGH AT.

What sanction are u under that your MILITARY BUDGET is LESS THAN HALF OF EXTREMELY SANCTIONED IRAN?
If this is the state of ur Country that ur so proud of then what will happen wen Iran gets a fair economic treatment like every other country in the world? Then ur budget will become 1/10 of Iran. :lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DONT GIVE YOURSELF ANYMORE SHAME. DONT TAUNT ME CUZ I WILL HIT UR TAUNTING WITH HARDCORE FACTS.
That's exactly what we say man we both are hammered by poverty and dire economic situation so why the vitriol. And pulling shady tricks with India?

Aren't you a Bangladeshi or something dude?, Like I fail to understand your identity crisis issues
Cringe_Intensifies.jpg

It's mad cringe and add frequency of throwing tantrums, getting butthurt and just being an overall mess makes you unbearable to read

It's weird as hell ngl

Aren't you a Bangladeshi or something dude?, Like I fail to understand your identity crisis issues
View attachment 777541
It's mad cringe and add frequency of throwing tantrums, getting butthurt and just being an overall mess makes you unbearable to read

It's weird as hell ngl
Yes im a Bangladeshi. Bangladeshi with Persian Blood. The same Bangladeshis to which u surrendered to in 71. What a shameful surrender that was. You know My grandmother still says to this day "only if my army fought harder", shes anti liberation. Imagine the hurt you caused my poor granny.

Yes im a Bangladeshi. Bangladeshi with Persian Blood. The same Bangladeshis to which u surrendered to in 71. What a shameful surrender that was.
facepalm-really.gif

Oh this nibba lol, this is accute form of identity crisis you suffering from, get help asap, beyond hilarious

Learn to love your motherland

Yes im a Bangladeshi. Bangladeshi with Persian Blood. The same Bangladeshis to which u surrendered to in 71. What a shameful surrender that was. You know My grandmother still says to this day "only if my army fought harder", shes anti liberation. Imagine the hurt you caused my poor granny.
Well first of all tell your sweet granny that she raised one dumb fu** of a grand son with mental issues and he needs immediate help

Second come to appropriate thread, this is little dick syndrome showing up lol, Thier are only few things to show of in your so called civilization and defeating 40k soldiers , 50k poor civilians with almost no ammunition left, thousands of miles away from thier homeland where people for 20 years were already saying fing have had it we don't want them it's too far off to be in a union, and even than y'all had to call a nation x7 to 8 times larger for help

Not to forget the only reason you were not part of India was because when Jinnah said to the British they don't want to be a single country because of geography, British said they'll give y'all to India as it's territory so all y'all literally begged to be included in the union
So the only reason you even exist on this world is because Mr.Jinnah was generous enough to keep you out of India despite the resistance of actual Paksitanis to keep you out of the union

So not the only one to talk crap, everyone can, grow up stop being r***#

Well first of all tell your sweet granny that she raised one dumb fu** of a grand son with mental issues and he needs immediate help

Second come to appropriate thread, this is little dick syndrome showing up lol, Thier are only few things to show of in your so called civilization and defeating 40k soldiers , 50k poor civilians with almost no ammunition left, thousands of miles away from thier homeland where people for 20 years were already saying fing have had it we don't want them it's too far off to be in a union, and even than y'all had to call a nation x7 to 8 times larger for help

Not to forget the only reason you were not part of India was because when Jinnah said to the British they don't want to be a single country because of geography, British said they'll give y'all to India as it's territory so all y'all literally begged to be included in the union
So the only reason you even exist on this world is because Mr.Jinnah was generous enough to keep you out of India despite the resistance of actual Paksitanis to keep you out of the union

So not the only one to talk crap, everyone can, grow up stop being r***#
Im only letting this one slide cuz you called my grandma sweet. I swear.

Back
Top Bottom