What's new

IRGC announces bomber project !

دوستم سربازیش توی نیروی هوایی دزفول بود ، می گفت وزارت دفاع یک صاعقه رو به قیمت 200 میلیارد تومن به نیروی هوایی فروخت ...
نیروی هوایی هم دیگه سفارش نداد !!
خودروسازها رو شما در نظر بگیر ، ضربدر 100 شون کن ، میشه وزارت دفاع ...
دلیل ایکه از صاعقه یک چیزی مثل جی 17 در نیومد ، توی سودجویی وزارت دفاع خوابیده هست ...
It doesn't make sense. A full squadron is operational in Tabriz. The reason for termination of that project was not price. Otherwise, AF wouldn't have a full squadron of them. It is not bazar style bargain. They will track the cost and can terminate it when they see it doesn't make sense.

Same "Vezarat Defa" is also building missiles, torpedo and etc. and nobody is complaining about price.

These are the kinds of rumors that people just come up with in friendly chats.

Given the labor cost in Iran, you can develop a whole new platform with that money

It doesn't make sense. A full squadron is operational in Tabriz. The reason for termination of that project was not price. Otherwise, AF wouldn't have a full squadron of them. It is not bazar style bargain. They will track the cost and can terminate it when they see it doesn't make sense.

Same "Vezarat Defa" is also building missiles, torpedo and etc. and nobody is complaining about price.

These are the kinds of rumors that people just come up with in friendly chats.

Given the labor cost in Iran, you can develop a whole new platform with that money

Its make sense , Vezarat Defa is part of government and our government is full of corruption .... I just said what I hear ...

Its make sense , Vezarat Defa is part of government and our government is full of corruption .... I just said what I hear ...
it won't make sense because at the time that money was around 200,000,000 $ and that airplane even won't worth 10,000,000 and if air force accepted such deal they are the biggest moron ever. I'm sure the guy who told this story stayed too much in sun in dezful summer.

Well what you are doing is called stereotyping or " hamaro ba yek choob mizani". As a responsible citizen (whatever that means in your mind) you have the duty to first process what you hear before quoting it. This negative view on Iran and how it is being handled and referring to government as "them" vs "we" as people should stop. And believe me, you will be the first one who will benefit from this change as you will look at the world around you much more positively.

I have lived in Iran for most of my life and now in Canada for five years and I can tell you, sky is the same color here as well. If you don't believe me just read about how Canadian royal navy is being handled with all potential technologies and manufacturing capacities at its disposal and you'll go and kiss Adm. Sayari's hands (employee of the same government):

• Members of the government are not coming from Marsh or another universe. They used to live among us and still do. There are people who abuse their power in any country and there are people who do their best to use their power in best interest of their country. This is democracy and unfortunately it will let both kinds of people into the government.
  • The same corrupt government is also responsible for production of oil and petrochemical goods. And all of a sudden it can manage to produce it at around $10 per barrel which is a very competitive price even compared to Saudi Arabia. Iran's petrochemical goods are both profitable and competitive. So the same corrupt government is able to be efficient. How can that happen?
  • The problem of Iran's government is not corruption. It is over inflated with too many employees. What can be done by one person in private sector, requires 3-4 people in government entities. The solution to this problem is easy on paper: no more permanent and life long employment contracts so every employee feels he/she is expendable and can be replaced overnight if he/she doesn't do her work right. But that means laying a lot of people off. And then the same government will be accused of mishandling the economy and adding to the unemployed population.
  • Saegheh project was a research project to test Iran's capacities to produce fighter jet. After, a full squadron was produced and put into action. It was decided that Iran should spend its budget in less tech sensitive jets like Kosar and buy Su-30 to strengthen its aging fleet. What's the point of spending money and manufacturing Paykan, when you know it should go against Mercedes? Investing on jet fighters has never been Iran's priority for the same reason. So same corrupt government has come up with a genius deterrence defense strategy by spending money on local production where it matters and outsource the ones that are not. And I don't know if you have noticed or not. This strategy has paid off big time.
  • According to Iran's DM Kosar is now the priority in Iran's jet fighter production endeavor. At the same time It is still carrying on local production in the fields it considers its defense priorities i.e. missiles, air defense and naval vessels where it knows its productions can make a difference in a real war.

it won't make sense because at the time that money was around 200,000,000 $ and that airplane even won't worth 10,000,000 and if air force accepted such deal they are the biggest moron ever. I'm sure the guy who told this story stayed too much in sun in dezful summer.
مگه پارس 57 می ارزه که به مردم اینقدر می فروشننش تازه می خوان گرونترش کنند !؟
اینجا دیگه انحصار صد در صده ...

مگه پارس 57 می ارزه که به مردم اینقدر می فروشننش تازه می خوان گرونترش کنند !؟
اینجا دیگه انحصار صد در صده ...
whatever, Saeqeh is not a new plane so they want to sell it , its an upgrade and overhaul for our f-5 fleet.

whatever, Saeqeh is not a new plane so they want to sell it , its an upgrade and overhaul for our f-5 fleet.

no , some of them are just using J85 engines , but other parts are completely new ...

they are using F spare parts that we bought from black markets
F5-E
0827547.jpg

Saeqeh
Saeqeh-Cockpit.jpg

and this is the cockpit of upgraded Brazilian F-5
18707_13546.jpg

I didn't say that upgraded f5 ( saegheh ) , I said they built saegheh ( airframe ) and used f5 spare parts .....

Its not my problem that you don't understand human words

I didn't say that upgraded f5 ( saegheh ) , I said they built saegheh ( airframe ) and used f5 spare parts .....

Its not my problem that you don't understand human words

Yea they built the most expensive and hardest part and decided to use spare part for the less complicated parts! yea that makes perfect sense!

They built the air frame but didn't bother to digitize the cockpit which believe me is a lot simpler!

Saegheh is nothing but an overhaul program! And even if they managed to build one prototype model it's clear they didn't build a production model plus the F-5E is a late 50's design and technology

Back
Top Bottom