What's new

Irfan Baloch - Senior Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Webby and the team
experienced members remember me already from few years back.
so not much will change.

there is no personal grudge or ill will to any member of any race, religion, nationality and erm life style
remind me if you think you are treated unfairly by myself. just few points to note.

Please Engage in constructive, meaningful debate with me as usual without fear

If I am engaged in an argument with anyone then I am doing as a regular member. I would only remove a post if it violates our general rules.

Please use appropriate section thread to bring up general moderating or rating issues if you are not happy instead of tagging me.

I repeat once again, please be assured that I don’t have any list of members to “get back at”. Cough ;)

I believe in 80-20 rule I am not here to appease everyone so bear with me
Congrats sir ji,i will be reporting lot of Pakistani members for trolling when ever i see some trolling.:-)

iRFAN.jpg

oh no... I doubt a strongly opinionated person can be a good mod. Congrats anyway.:undecided:

I am extremely happy to hear that. IB was a great mod during my days of moderation. I am sure he is already a great addition to the team as I know his skills and potential

Zaki

He's one dude who is mature and balanced in disposition unlike the many trolls out here! :-) So yes! It's Yippeee!
per kaat diya (wings clipped)
so cant post as openly now.
@hinduguy looking forward to your honest debate with you as usual. nothing wrong with having an opinion (what you say is subjective and open to argument itself) as long as its not inappropriate it is ok to express an opinion which possibly differs from each other otherwise mutual d1ck sucking will run out of fashion soon and we will all get bored .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom