What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

@SALMAN AL-FARSI could you please stop making everything. Replying in the same manner just make you look the same.

@Serpentine I don't get why rakan hasn't been banned yet. He's openly calling for mass murder and terrorism.
why are you scared from what im saying ? there is a war out there 500,000 dead. millions are refugees. thats just in syria. Iraq over 2 million dead. im calling for justice not terrorism. man up and try to face reality.
you cant say anything so you sit behind a keyboard wanting me banned lol
do you think this is a dating site ? lol
over 2.5 million killed and you say im calling for mass murder and terrorism ?! lol wow
the sad thing i care about your ppl more than you do. sick!

@SALMAN AL-FARSI could you please stop making everything. Replying in the same manner just make you look the same.

@Serpentine I don't get why rakan hasn't been banned yet. He's openly calling for mass murder and terrorism.
you are a terrorist cuz you simply stand with iran and its dogs. you dont have to threat me or say anything. just supporting those killers make you one of them.

where were you before all this happen ? this report if im not mistaken was made in 2007. so just imagine how long ppl must have suffered until this came out. and they still suffered after it

take responsibility for your mistakes and those you support

those are your own ppl speaking... are they terrorist ? are they calling for mass murder ? or is it the ppl you support. dont run away from your problems

thats the original clear video of the report on the rise of ISIS

The Rise of ISIS | FRONTLINE | PBS

Speaking of what allies in the region? The governments around them are all supporting the coalition force and they are supporting your plastic army because they know IS is a threat to them.

He just told you top US officials say they funded ISIL in the region. How hard is it for you to understand, just because Saudis got attacked by IS means nothing, just because they have bombed them from the air doesn't mean they didn't fund them. This is not the first time as it happened in Afghanistan before. Besides IS was active in Syria as soon as things went out of hand there, that is early 2011 or even 2010 already. Back than the 'FSA' was sharing the weaponry it received with IS as well as Nusra, the suppliers mainly Turkey, Qatar, Jordan and Saudi have had no issue with this and continued it until IS decided to burn the FSA, they were terrorizing in Iraq all along but that's acceptable against 'Safavids'. Not to mention the failure of Bandar as he got kicked out who helped them grow.

Hear it from the general, now how will you go around this statement ? Pretty much confirms what i'm saying.

Than there is a video of Joe Biden confirming it again, than a German minister confirms Qatar funds terrorists, than another general Clark. Enough evidence.

He just told you top US officials say they funded ISIL in the region. How hard is it for you to understand, just because Saudis got attacked by IS means nothing, just because they have bombed them from the air doesn't mean they didn't fund them. This is not the first time as it happened in Afghanistan before. Besides IS was active in Syria as soon as things went out of hand there, that is early 2011 or even 2010 already. Back than the 'FSA' was sharing the weaponry it received with IS as well as Nusra, the suppliers mainly Turkey, Qatar, Jordan and Saudi have had no issue with this and continued it until IS decided to burn the FSA, they were terrorizing in Iraq all along but that's acceptable against 'Safavids'. Not to mention the failure of Bandar as he got kicked out who helped them grow.

Hear it from the general, now how will you go around this statement ? Pretty much confirms what i'm saying.

Than there is a video of Joe Biden confirming it again, than a German minister confirms Qatar funds terrorists, than another general Clark. Enough evidence.
saudi supported the FSA.
any rubbish you add dosnt change the facts.
but hey if it makes you sleep at night then fine we are terrorists. happy ? please show me what you going to do ?
print my words take it to the UN and file a complaint. il help you cover the legal charges. :coffee:

saudi supported the FSA.
any rubbish you add dosnt change the facts.
but hey if it makes you sleep at night then fine we are terrorists. happy ? please show me what you going to do ?
print my words take it to the UN and file a complaint. il help you cover the legal charges. :coffee:

See why we call you retard, it's not me that said it it's 2 generals and 2 politicians that said it. There's no point in talking to you, we have to remind you of what we said in every post and still you won't get it.

im waiting to get my hands on you. fill your @$$ with C4 and send you to them. you islamophobic peace of sht.
ppl like you can only live their world on the internet. just to show you how stupid and low life you are and how brainwashed you are. now you think anyone who wants to fight iran and shia ia daesh!! dont try to be a smart @$$ and say " well i hate all sectarian fights " cuz it is one you dumb ape. shia from iran iraq syria and lebnanon have been doing what for the past few years ?! giving away nutella jars ?! you islamophobic nonreligious peace of sht are just as dirty as they are.

when you said "This is why the Muslim world can never take a joke. Morons abound" in a joke thread it really showed us what a low life scumbag you are. and that your problem is with islam. you cant admit it cuz you are afraid il find you report you and get you lashed like the ratshit you are in public streets.

as for wesal tv. you cant do sht about it. i simply dare you to make a public move against them. meaning say your openion and show us your face and name.

that channel, by the grace of Allah, made what no other military can do. not only did it convert shia back to islam in all countries including iran. but it also made some shia stand next to us in fighting their governments and imams.
governments couldnt do that. Allaho akbar and hamdulelah.
ppl like you who are munafiq need to be dealt with soon. ASAP.
you are a traitor a back stabber a munafiq and a low life islamophobic rat
و شكلك ما اتربيت و احب ما علي اربيك يا كلب يا واطي

Hahahahaha you really are a kid. I am islamophobic? Because I hate sectarianism? And because I hate sectsrianism does that mean I am taking the extremist sectarian shia side? Hahahahaha this is exactly what I am talking about everyone. Morons abound.

See why we call you retard, it's not me that said it it's 2 generals and 2 politicians that said it. There's no point in talking to you, we have to remind you of what we said in every post and still you won't get it.
politicians make their living out of lies you dumb ape. no wonder why you shia are mind controlled lol
Americas VP said turki saudi and qatar funded ISIS and next day called each country apologizing. he did that while he was brainwashing some student in Harvard. politicians make lies while their sleeping are you dumb or dumb ?! loool

politicians make their living out of lies you dumb ape. no wonder why you shia are mind controlled lol
Americas VP said turki saudi and qatar funded ISIS and next day called each country apologizing. he did that while he was brainwashing some student in Harvard. politicians make lies while their sleeping are you dumb or dumb ?! loool

They apologize because they don't want to lose deals involving billions of $.

Hahahahaha you really are a kid. I am islamophobic? Because I hate sectarianism? And because I hate sectsrianism does that mean I am taking the extremist sectarian shia side? Hahahahaha this is exactly what I am talking about everyone. Morons abound.
thats all you got to say you islamophobic rat.. i know your kind very well. cowards.

i didnt know you are that dumb.. i thought you were just low

i never argued with you and wrote me this " Ha hahahahaha. I am just naturally allergic to religiously driven people. "
so there are a lot of reasons that makes you an islamophob. and a rat. you need a shrink. i know a good one and out of good will il cover the bill.

just to correct you. you islamophbic ratshit. you said " Don't attack a whole group of people because of one "
1.i never did that i was just talking generally i dont have time mention each person with his name.
2. i know shia ppl. we have no problem.
3. according to islam and laws of jihad. it means law of war for you. cuz i know you islamophobic rat dont understand what jihad means. we cant attack a whole group just cuz one person or even a million person. there are laws and they are 1000 times better than UN laws and your western masters.
4. i dont have to explain my self to you. but i did to show how dumb you are. and you can go fk yourself
oh and please i beg you dont report me plzzzzzzzz :sarcastic:

Hahahahaha you are funny. Does it pain you to see that a fellow country man is not into your idea of jihad? Did wesal teach you that you should be going on Jihad as well? What just because I say that I don't even believe in sects to begin with it means I am a munafiq? Just because I see religion as a belief and it is something that no man can judge into any other person if it is wrong or right and that is only up to God to decide.

i never argued with you and wrote me this " Ha hahahahaha. I am just naturally allergic to religiously driven people. "
so there are a lot of reasons that makes you an islamophob. and a rat. you need a shrink. i know a good one and out of good will il cover the bill.

So because I believe religion should not intervene in the actions of people and drive them to use it against society I need a shrink? I am psychotic ally ill because I believe in religious freedom?

Idiot and arrogants the most danger collection.

You keep telling them the same with prove yet they still idiots can't grap it at all.

No use they should ban wahhabism since it's make a live zombies.

The Rafale M conducted their 1st aistrike today against a military camp of ISIl.

10610921_820267741352286_4285844367825654556_n.jpg

10391419_820286551350405_8996805230745013835_n.jpg

Serbia to set up arms&ammo factories in Iraq, sell arms and train officers.

@2:50

Back
Top Bottom