What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Puppets of Iran or the US make up your mind.

Turkey has Americans stationed at Incirlik airbase.
Kuwait has American forces at Bubiyan island, basically that whole island is for the US military.
The US has an air force base in Qatar for B-52's currently, previously B-1 bombers
Bahrain is the HQ for the 5th fleet of the US navy.
Jordan, similar.
UAE has Rafales stationed.

That's not much, the list can be expanded.

Here's the difference though. There are no US military bases in Iraq, there are US soldiers on Iraqi bases. Whereas regional countries actually have US military bases.

Try to find Iraq in that list, those are bases controlled by the US. Now search about some other Arab states, have fun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases

Reality is you just want to find anything to feed your hatred for a certain group of people, either way why am I arguing with you

The difference is that nobody invited Americans in Iraq. They just invaded, destroyed the country and put some puppets to power in Baghdad and Erbil. These regimes are too corrupted and useless to bring stability so they beg Washington for US dollars and US bombs. As long as the oil flows all are well for Americans and the corrupted Iraqi elite that leaves inside Green Zone.

The difference is that nobody invited Americans in Iraq. They just invaded, destroyed the country and put some puppets to power in Baghdad and Erbil. These regimes are too corrupted and useless to bring stability so they beg Washington for US dollars and US bombs. As long as the oil flows all are well for Americans and the corrupted Iraqi elite that leaves inside Green Zone.

Kuwaiti leaders were basically put back in power there by Americans.

I didn't defend who was in power neither do I argue politics, it's not my interest. This is military aid to the ISF like so many other countries receive US military aid.

Speaking of US dollars. Does Jordan, Egypt, Pakistan etc. not receive US military aid.. Egypt's many Abrams tanks and F-16's were financed by US dollars. Same story for Pakistan's F-16's and Jordan.

Also regarding the former post, current US military presence is authorized by the gov, they were invited. It's not 2003 neither 1991, time changes but you like to stick with 2003.

Last edited:
Kuwaiti leaders were basically put back in power there by Americans.

I didn't defend who was in power neither do I argue politics, it's not my interest. This is military aid to the ISF like so many other countries receive US military aid.

Speaking of US dollars. Does Jordan, Egypt, Pakistan etc. not receive US military aid.. Egypt's many Abrams tanks and F-16's were financed by US dollars. Same story for Pakistan's F-16's and Jordan.

Yes they do take aid and this is why their regimes are corrupted and rather loathed by many. I can give a credit to Iran that they overthrew their own corrupted regime and now they are free to do independent policies. But other countries in the area rely on American financial aid and this is why they have so many problems. US dollars create dependance and corruption that help only a minority at the expense of the majority

Yes they do take aid and this is why their regimes are corrupted and rather loathed by many. I can give a credit to Iran that they overthrew their own corrupted regime and now they are free to do independent policies. But other countries in the area rely on American financial aid and this is why they have so many problems. US dollars create dependance and corruption that help only a minority at the expense of the majority

So direct your criticism and insults towards Arab/Muslim countries as a whole, instead you're always on a negative towards the ISF/Iraq due to your hatred for Shiites.

So direct your criticism and insults towards Arab/Muslim countries as a whole, instead you're always on a negative towards the ISF/Iraq due to your hatred for Shiites.

Hatred towards shiites? No i dont have. On the contrary i admire Iranian revolution that forced the corrupted regime of Sah to go away. But it frustrates me to see shias and sunnis slaughter each other while Americans promote their plans to destroy Iraq and Syria.

Hatred towards shiites? No i dont have. On the contrary i admire Iranian revolution that forced the corrupted regime of Sah to go away. But it frustrates me to see shias and sunnis slaughter each other while Americans promote their plans to destroy Iraq and Syria.

This war isn't Sunni vs Shi'ite. It's a war against IS, if you call Iraq's Sunnis for IS then you're approving their death.. backed up by half the world.

As for America, too many troops wouldn't be good. There's a difference between 5000 advisors on bases and 50.000 combat ready armed troops. No one wants the latter. It's better to have US forces in Iraq help and act as a deterrent against regional countries seeking to fight their proxy war in Iraq.

This war isn't Sunni vs Shi'ite. It's a war against IS, if you call Iraq's Sunnis for IS then you're approving their death.. backed up by half the world.

As for America, too many troops wouldn't be good. There's a difference between 5000 advisors on bases and 50.000 combat ready armed troops. No one wants the latter. It's better to have US forces in Iraq help and act as a deterrent against regional countries seeking to fight their proxy war in Iraq.

Like Iran? Lol. Iraq is finished. Even if you manage to defeat "ISIS"(or in other words do genocide against the majority of sunni arabs)Kurds will control north Iraq and the country will be de facto divided short of like Korea. There is no chance for Baghdad to return to important cities like Kirkuk

@f1000n
What will happen to those tribe leaders who were arrested in Fallujah?
Did they support isis out of fear of being executed or was it because they hate shia?

Turkey has Americans stationed at Incirlik airbase.
Thats a NATO Base and there are other soldiers along Americans such as Germans for exsample, are you guys ever gonna learn what NATO actually is?

Like Iran? Lol. Iraq is finished. Even if you manage to defeat "ISIS"(or in other words do genocide against the majority of sunni arabs)Kurds will control north Iraq and the country will be de facto divided short of like Korea. There is no chance for Baghdad to return to important cities like Kirkuk

Ok.

Thats a NATO Base and there are other soldiers along Americans such as Germans for exsample, are you guys ever gonna learn what NATO actually is?
Yes I said there's Americans on it, wikipedia calls it a US base I didn't write that.

Yes I said there's Americans on it, wikipedia calls it a US base I didn't write that.
It must be true then.

North American Terrorist Organization
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

@f1000n
What will happen to those tribe leaders who were arrested in Fallujah?
Did they support isis out of fear of being executed or was it because they hate shia?

Interrogation and most likely reconciliation like usual. Most of them turn to the stronger side. Americans in 2004, Iraqis after that, then IS now Iraqis again.

Back
Top Bottom