What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

^^
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/s...ring-sunni-civilians-near-fallujah-1366057542

Oubaida al-Dulaimi, a media activist from Saqlawiya - a suburb north of Fallujah - told ARA News that the paramilitary Popular Mobilisation Units (PMUs) had been killing civilians fleeing from the besieged city of Fallujah, which is currently controlled by IS.

“Dead bodies of at least 300 civilians were found in the Al-Nourain school yard in the village,” he said. “All the victims were from the al-Saqlawiya tribe.”

Raafat al-Zarari, head of the Ninevah Media Centre, also told ARA News that civilians were being killed under the pretext of supporting IS.

--

Activists whom are known liars telling ara news which is a kurdish site, kurds obviously hate the ISF & PMF. None of it can be proven, more rubbish.

Last edited:
If i were an Israeli i would love to see shias and sunnis to kill each other indefinitely. When the one side tries to win, you help the other side. Permanent war, permanent massacres, permanent terrorism. Considering the fanaticism and the pleasure that sunnis and shias take from murdering each other it isnt so difficult to do

If I would be an Israeli, I would prefer my neighbours spending their effort on improving
their lives by buying Israeli goods.

^^
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/s...ring-sunni-civilians-near-fallujah-1366057542

Oubaida al-Dulaimi, a media activist from Saqlawiya - a suburb north of Fallujah - told ARA News that the paramilitary Popular Mobilisation Units (PMUs) had been killing civilians fleeing from the besieged city of Fallujah, which is currently controlled by IS.

“Dead bodies of at least 300 civilians were found in the Al-Nourain school yard in the village,” he said. “All the victims were from the al-Saqlawiya tribe.”

Raafat al-Zarari, head of the Ninevah Media Centre, also told ARA News that civilians were being killed under the pretext of supporting IS.

--

Activists whom are known liars telling ara news which is a kurdish site, kurds obviously hate the ISF & PMF. None of it can be proven, more rubbish.

Nothing of this short on mainstream Iraqi and Arab news. Seems to be the usual Kurdish fairytale stories that are aimed at either putting the Iraqi Shia Arabs or Iraqi Sunni Arabs in a bad light depending on the situation on the ground. Of course KRG's main concern is grabbing new territory illegally. Hopefully once the Fahesh (people should stop calling them Daesh as this is just an Arabic acronym for ISIS) menace has been defeated and most of the Shia militias disbanded, those two groups will focus on more important matters that will defy the future of Iraq as a country. One of the many matters being the contested territories whose importance cannot be underestimated.

If I would be an Israeli, I would prefer my neighbours spending their effort on improving
their lives by buying Israeli goods.

Since the creation of Israel in 1948 that has not been the Israeli policy. Rather the opposite. Case in point being the Palestinian question. There are countless of other examples as well. Besides Israel has little to offer (in fact close to nothing) its neighbors and the wider Arab world that cannot be offered by others or produced by Arabs themselves on the long run. Believe me, most Israelis are not crying about the current unrest in the region. In fact Israeli policies in regards to Palestine since the Arab Spring, have not exactly been peaceful either. They are quite content about the situation if we are to believe Israeli social media. As long as the instability will not be considered as a direct threat to them, they will not complain. Of course in a perfect world, Arabs and Jews should be cooperating and living in peace like throughout much of our long shared history but that's currently not the case due to politics.

As israeli my advice for you - don't believe to most of israeli media,
They are separate elite with its own agenda and distribute it in Israel and around the world
Most Israelis themselves do not believe the Israeli media.
You need to be Israeli and knowing who wrote, where he wrote and read between the lines to know, to filter the agenda.

I think that you did not understand my post. I was referring to Israeli social media not the Israeli media. Most Israelis are fine with the instability in the region as long as that instability does not threaten Israel itself. See post 3576. Anyway we are off-topic so I will end it here.

Last edited:
if we are to believe Israeli social media.
As israeli my advice for you - don't believe to most of israeli media,
They are separate elite with its own agenda and distribute it in Israel and around the world
Most Israelis themselves do not believe the Israeli media.
You need to be Israeli and knowing who wrote, where he wrote and read between the lines to know, to filter the agenda.

Nothing of this short on mainstream Iraqi and Arab news. Seems to be the usual Kurdish fairytale stories that are aimed at either putting the Iraqi Shia Arabs or Iraqi Sunni Arabs in a bad light depending on the situation on the ground. Of course KRG's main concern is grabbing new territory illegally. Hopefully once the Fahesh (people should stop calling them Daesh as this is just an Arabic acronym for ISIS) menace has been defeated and most of the Shia militias disbanded, those two groups will focus on more important matters that will defy the future of Iraq as a country. One of the many matters being the contested territories whose importance cannot be underestimated.

They've been known liars throughout history and since the rise of IS the media has given them full support, as a result the average person repeats the word that Kurds are the most effective fighters, whilst when looking at their accomplishments they have not cleared that much territory from IS and have not liberated any major city despite receiving most of the air support. The only thing they can really name is Ayn Al Arab which was wiped off the map by the US air force.

New York Times interviewed locals fleeing Fallujah who said they were surprised by the good treatment from the ISF & PMF.

CkSV2xEWUAU9rx6.jpg

ISF advanced in Fallujah.

Since the creation of Israel in 1948 that has not been the Israeli policy. Rather the opposite. Case in point being the Palestinian question. There are countless of other examples as well. Besides Israel has little to offer (in fact close to nothing) its neighbors and the wider Arab world that cannot be offered by others or produced by Arabs themselves on the long run. Believe me, most Israelis are not crying about the current unrest in the region. In fact Israeli policies in regards to Palestine since the Arab Spring, have not exactly been peaceful either. They are quite content about the situation if we are to believe Israeli social media. As long as the instability will not be considered as a direct threat to them, they will not complain. Of course in a perfect world, Arabs and Jews should be cooperating and living in peace like throughout much of our long shared history but that's currently not the case due to politics.

If the instability results in Israel beeing out of focus, that is preferable to a hot war for sure.
Still, true peace is better.

New York Times interviewed locals fleeing Fallujah who said they were surprised by the good treatment from the ISF & PMF.

CkSV2xEWUAU9rx6.jpg

ISF advanced in Fallujah.

The reason is clear once Iraqis retake Falujja these lifeless creatures will lose control over southern part of Iraq , capital and Shia provinces , this liberation could secure Baghdad once for all , that's why all of them from Saudis, PGGC countries and ISIS + Americans are mourning and want to stop this operation by the pretext of sectarians war ...

The reason is clear once Iraqis retake Falujja these lifeless creatures will lose control over southern part of Iraq , capital and Shia provinces , this liberation could secure Baghdad once for all , that's why all of them from Saudis, PGGC countries and ISIS + Americans are mourning and want to stop this operation by the pretext of sectarians war ...
The Americans are different. They're playing the Sunnis and Shias of the Middle East off against each other. Whenever the Shias become strong, they side with the Sunnis -- and vice versa.

The Americans are cleverly following their own interests in the region, while the misguided Middle Easterners are foolishly allowing it to happen. From Washington's point of view, regional fragmentation along ethnic and sectarian lines will simply help strengthen American hegemony.

As for the closet ISIS supporters, little do they realize that ISIS will eventually be implanted in their countries once (or if) the likes of Syria and Iraq are permanently dismembered.

Back
Top Bottom