What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Fallujah is slowly getting emptied of civilians. After a while only Daesh will remain in the city and then it's time to raze the whole city and kill everyone in it.

ClAeewnVAAEuE6b.jpg
Iranian calles for ethnic cleansing and total destruction of large Iraqi city.

Iranian calles for ethnic cleansing and total destruction of large Iraqi city.

I thought you had understood that your blabbering doesn't have any buyer here anymore.

Open your eyes and read again:

After a while only Daesh will remain in the city and then it's time to raze the whole city and kill everyone in it.

A city that is empty of civilians can NOT be ethnically destroyed. 50,000 civilians were in the city, more than 43000 have left the city and soon the rest will leave too. After that taking out your brothers in ISIS will be much more easier.

I thought you had understood that your blabbering doesn't have any buyer here anymore.

Open your eyes and read again:

A city that is empty of civilians can NOT be ethnically destroyed. 50,000 civilians were in the city, more than 43000 have left the city and soon the rest will leave too. After that taking out your brothers in ISIS will be much more easier.
Typical Assadist terror tactics:

1) Indiscriminately bomb town forcing civilians to leave.
2) Then level that town because "no civilians" there.

What about applying same tactics to Iran? Destroy Isfahan or Tabriz because IRGC terrorists are there? Or destroy Tartus because Baath terrorists are there? I bet anyone who would suggest that would be banned. And right so.

Typical Assadist terror tactics:

1) Indiscriminately bomb town forcing civilians to leave.
2) Then level that town because "no civilians" there.

What about applying same tactics to Iran? Destroy Isfahan or Tabriz because IRGC terrorists are there? Or destroy Tartus because Baath terrorists are there? I bet anyone who would suggest that would be banned. And right so.

Civilians were not forced to leave and certainly not by bombing. Iraqi gov informed citizens a month in advance to leave the city and that an operation will start soon. Absolute majority of people listened and left the city, now it is much easier to kill ISIS rodents inside city without civilian casualties. This won't change things on the ground no matter how much you cry for ISIS.

You see not every country is savage like Israel:

IDF will ‘destroy’ any Lebanese village that fires rockets if war breaks out again

Civilians were not forced to leave and certainly not by bombing. Iraqi gov informed citizens a month in advance to leave the city and that an operation will start soon. Absolute majority of people listened and left the city, now it is much easier to kill ISIS rodents inside city without civilian casualties. This won't change things on the ground no matter how much you cry for ISIS.
1) According to UN there are still up to 90 K civilians in Fallujah, while sectarian Iranian thugs are shelling it with infamous Burkan rockets and TOS-1 heavy flamethrowers (such weapons is a warcrime in a city).
2) You are a foreigner, who calls to depopulate and raze to the ground a major Iraqi city, just because there are some terrorists.

Thats not different from calling to destroy major Iranian, Lebanese, Palestinian cities just because there are terrorists. Anyone who would do that would be banned here. Yet Khamenai supporters can do it with total impunity and promoted to moderator status.

Your argument: "if you are against ethnic cleansing and destruction of major town then u are ISIS" is pathetic and sick as hell. I would object destruction of Gaza because there is Hamas, Tyre because there is Hezbollah and so on as well.

There are 3 major differences here:

1) Israel deals with foreign aggression, like German aggression vs. Russia or Japanese aggression vs. USA. Totally different game.
2) Village is not a major city.
3) Hezbollah turned villages in South Lebanon into rocket bases for thousands of rockets and missiles, including heavy long range with 600 kg warheads and intends to use them indiscriminately against Israeli towns. More over it threatens to attack chemical industry plants to cause poisoning of hundreds of thousands of civilians.

Last edited:
1) According to UN there are still up to 90 K civilians in Fallujah, while sectarian Iranian thugs are shelling it with infamous Burkan rockets and TOS-1 heavy flamethrowers (such weapons is a warcrime in a city).
2) You are a foreigner, who calls to depopulate and raze to the ground a major Iraqi city, just because there are some terrorists.

Thats not different from calling to destroy major Iranian, Lebanese, Palestinian cities just because there are terrorists. Anyone who would do that would be banned here. Yet Khamenai supporters can do it with total impunity and promoted to moderator status.

Your argument: "if you are against ethnic cleansing and destruction of major town then u are ISIS" is pathetic and sick as hell. I would object destruction of Gaza because there is Hamas, Tyre because there is Hezbollah and so on as well.

There are 3 major differences here:

1) Israel deals with foreign aggression, like German aggression vs. Russia or Japanese aggression vs. USA. Totally different game.
2) Village is not a major city.
3) Hezbollah turned villages in South Lebanon into rocket bases for thousands of rockets and missiles, including heavy long range with 600 kg warheads and intends to use them indiscriminately against Israeli towns. More over it threatens to attack chemical industry plants to cause poisoning of hundreds of thousands of civilians.

2zh2v6u.jpg

The best answer to your pathetic and somewhat boring as usual excuses to bash Iran/Shias/Hezbollah and support Israel/ISIS/Nusra and other scums no matter what the topic or content is. So I'm telling you, literally, you can cry a river here, doesn't matter anymore.

2zh2v6u.jpg

The best answer to your pathetic and somewhat boring as usual excuses to bash Iran/Shias/Hezbollah and support Israel/ISIS/Nusra and other scums no matter what the topic or content is. So I'm telling you, literally, you can cry a river here, doesn't matter anymore.
Thats what I am saying: you call for a total destruction of major Sunni city and when I point at it u cry that I bash Shias and Iran and support ISIS.

Same happened in Syria topic: if you dare to talk against barrel bombing and starving civilians - you are "anti Shia ISIS".

I never called for destruction of Shia towns, yet I am a hater and u are cute guys.

More than 80% of Fallujah has been liberated. ISIS terrorists are dropping like flies and those who still can are fleeing. Iraqis are doing what Americans couldn't do in 2004. Capturing Fallujah basically means all of Al-Anbar is practically liberated. Next station, Mosul.

That's quite impressive with the limited armor (Abrams tanks mainly) they have facing a far stronger enemy than what the US faced in such a hostile city, very quick advancements.

Fallujah city center

ClK8ixCWAAEuboO.jpg

ClKvRvxWAAAG-Kt.jpg

ClKvRv0WAAAGFD-.jpg

Thats what I am saying: you call for a total destruction of major Sunni city and when I point at it u cry that I bash Shias and Iran and support ISIS.

Same happened in Syria topic: if you dare to talk against barrel bombing and starving civilians - you are "anti Shia ISIS".

I never called for destruction of Shia towns, yet I am a hater and u are cute guys.

Where ISIS is being defeated in Syria, Iraq, or Yemen, you rush to defend them. I know you hate Iran, but you should be ashamed.

You act like some sort of weird caricature . Are you a real person or a badly written bot by the Israeli agency? I'm serious.

Where ISIS is being defeated in Syria, Iraq, or Yemen, you rush to defend them. I know you hate Iran, but you should be ashamed.

You act like some sort of weird caricature . Are you a real person or a badly written bot by the Israeli agency? I'm serious.
"If I am against destruction of a major city I am ISIS". OK I got it already. Anything new u can tell us?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom