What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Your nonsense that 450 million Arabs think alike is stupid, moronic, and the sort of 19th century western mentality that gave rise to most of the absolute worst racism penetrated by them, of which people like you are trying to emulate.

Arabs don't think alike as can be seen by the various conflicts between Arabs during the last...whatever year you want to make up.

You are unable to reply to my posts as usual so you resort to trolling or writing absurdities. In this case resorting to ad hominem arguments.

Can you please show me where I have ever said that all 450 million Arabs share the exact same ideas? Do all 80 million Iranians share the exact same ideas? In short are you insane or just trolling heavily?

The fact is that Arabs share much more in common than the opposites. Starting from a common ancient Semitic/Hamitic/Arab/Islamic/modern-day history to religion (Islam, Christianity and Judaism = all 3 Abrahamic/Semitic religions), language, culture to a very large extent, cuisine, geography, climate, landmass (you can travel from Morocco to Oman by car and never leave the Arab world) etc. The list is very, very long.

Just like Iranians, despite belonging to different ethnic groups and speaking different languages, have much more in common with each other than foreigners. This is hardly a secret and common sense. Yet you somehow cannot comprehend it the other way around.

The relations between Arabs people to people are also mostly excellent evident of the Arab diaspora in Latin America (between 30-40 million people), USA (3.5 million), Europe (10-12 million) etc.

Of course as an Iranian (foreigner) you won't understand this.

Can you mention any conflicts between Arab nations other than Saddam's invasion of Kuwait in August 1990 which lasted 2 days and killed less than 5000 people in total, the Sand War between Morocco and Algeria in October 1963 which killed 350 people, The Libyan-Egyptian War of July 1977 which killed less than 500 people and finally the Yemeni CIVIL WAR where Nasser played a big role?

4 of those 5 conflicts are bound in the Arab Cold War and where done by regimes, most often unelected.

Arab Cold War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What you see today are purely civil wars fueled by outsiders. Not Arab-Arab wars.

Saudi Arabia's intervention in Yemen is not a war against Yemen but the Houthi terrorist cult.

Meanwhile Kurds in Iran (PJAK) have killed 30.000 Iranians (much more than all Arab-Arab wars combined in the past 100 years) let alone Iranian MKO who have killed over 15.000 Iranians or Baloch separatists who have killed 1000's of Iranians since 1979.

Kurdish separatism in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also do I need to tell you that closely related/neighboring EUROPEAN nations killed 60 MILLION of each other just between WW1 and WW2? Or should I remind you of how Slavic people in Europe from the Balkans 20 years go to Eastern Ukraine today have been slaughtering each other in the millions since time immortal?

No comparison at all but of course this fits your fabricated narrative.

This is in 2008 in Tehran with Sheikh of Dubai,

Irans-President-Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-meets-UAE-Prime-Minister-Sheikh-Mohammed-bin-Rashid-al-Maktoum-in-Tehran_1.jpg

Sultan Qaboos of Oman was the first ruler to visit Iran after Ahmadenijad's re-election

oman_wide-010aceb081d1ef526dada3360ddd0789199ab3bb-s900-c85.jpg

Qatar Emir in Iran

1525019380.jpg

What's the point of those photos? You can find similar photos between Saudi Arabian and Iranian leaders taken since 1979.

Besides Ahmadinejad was never hostile against Arab people (from what I recall) and apparently his own mother was a Sayyida.

Besides I was the one who first mentioned the irony of Iran having closer relations to the GCC (in terms of business/economy) than any of its neighbors (despite demonizing it in its Mullah controlled media), that the biggest Iranian diaspora after the US is found in the GCC or that quite a few locals have partial Iranian (either Iranian Arab, Lur or Persian) ancestry. Much more than elsewhere in the Arab world where virtually nobody has ancestral ties to Iran.

Nor have I written anywhere that Arab countries should have no business relations with Iran so I am not sure what your point is?

I am just pointing the hypocrisy out.

Iran is not the biggest trading partner of any Arab nation, the Arab diaspora in Iran is not the second biggest Arab diaspora in the world nor do Iranians, for instance like Brazilians, have over 10 million people of Arab descent although the Arab community in Iran is significant.

Last time I saw the Arab world (more specifically the GCC) is not creating proxies in Iran either. Nor is the GCC trying to export a religious revolution to Iran.

By your logic KSA should simply accept that it's backyard (Yemen) should be overrun by a hostile terrorist militia that wants to destroy KSA? Sounds logical. Is it really a surprise for you that Arab nations "meddle" or intervene in the Arab world? In this case a neighboring country where its president asked for assistance and which 20 out of 22 Arab nations in the Arab League supported?

Iranian diaspora living in GCC are among the richest and most successful businessmen in GCC, especially in Dubai. They are not some low rated workers, they have contributed greatly to economies of those countries, so it's not like GCC is doing a favor here, it's a win-win relationship.

About Iran-GCC relations, you should ask that from yourself, since it was GCC countries who gave Saddam billions of dollars to prop up his war machine and prevented him from losing the war. It was just 1 year after the revolutions.

I do agree that the revolutionary rhetoric in Iran (just like it exists in every single big revolution, like French revolution or Russian October revolutions) did not sit well on Arab regime's ears, since they were directly opposed to their regime types which are monarchies.

But not even that can justify the Arab support for Saddam the way it happened, they gave 60 billion dollars to him to but military equipment, without it, Saddam would have gone bankrupt since Iran literally obliterated Iraqi oil exports in first year of the war. So you should ask yourself, is it all Iran's fault? Name me a country can easily forget something like what Arab regimes did.

Relations before 1979 were not bad, but nothing prevents 2 sides from getting there again.

If you mentioned Press tv, you should have also mentioned Al-Arabiya. If you knew Persian, you could visit its Farsi section to know what kind of garbage it is spreading against Iran. This is a media war, and no one is innocent here. Also its English and Arabic sections are no better either.

I was not talking about the recent diaspora which do not have citizenship but the ones which have been migrating since forever (for millenniums) and in particular in the past 3 centuries. Those which have distant either Iranian Arab, Persian or Lur ancestry.

You might not be aware of it but similar migrations from Eastern Arabia and elsewhere in Arabia + Iraq took place in Southern Iran.

So it went both ways.

Also there is no nationality in the GCC which is simply sending so-called low skilled workers. Everyone is contributing in his or her way.

In 1980 when the war started Iraq was one of the richest if not the richest country in the MENA region. They did not need any money. The support for Saddam first arrived when Khomeini 2 years into the war (if I recall) refused a ceasefire. Besides the Khomeini regime was from day 1 against the GCC monarchies due to their closeness with the West. King Faisal wrote a letter where he extended his hand when Khomeini took power but it was largely ignored.

Khomeini and his establishment were openly talking about conquering Makkah and Madinah too. There are a few famous quotes from him in that time period one involving him saying a lot of nonsense.

• "The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ... when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave."
Also what do you think would have happened if Iraq had lost the war? Do you seriously think that Khomeini would have remained neutral in regards to GCC?

Also did you really expect the GCC not to support a neighboring Arab country where the relations (for once in the modern-era, since the fall of Faisal II in 1958) where somehow cordial against the expansionist Mullah's of Iran? If the Shah had ruled the GCC would have probably remained neutral and urged both sides to calm down.

Besides at that point Saddam was just another dictator in the MENA region. This was long before most of his crimes. In fact many in the West praised him for being an enlightened ruler. He had good ties with the Soviet Union too back then.

I can understand a lot of written Persian (for obvious reasons) but far from fluent obviously. I really doubt that it is as bad as the ENGLISH version of PressTV. Al-Arabiya English hardly ever post outright lies about Iran. There is more propaganda in Iran on this front. You have to admit that.

I am not against cordial ties either but it requires a regime change in Iran or changes in the GCC and then Iranian meddling to end in certain Arab conflict zones.

Other than that I see no reason why the GCC and Iran cannot have close business relations or friendly ties people to people.

From what I have read people of Ahwaz, Southern Iran etc. have many similarities with the people of the GCC, especially in Eastern Arabia.

I have told it many times and I think that I can speak for most Arabs when I say that I have no problem with Iranians or Iran other than the current regimes and anti-Arab Iranians.

I struggle to see why I should dislike Iranian Arabs, Armenian Iranians, Baloch, Turkmens, Kurds, Azeris, Persians from Bandar Abbas, Bushehr or the Khorasan region as long as they don't dislike me for simply being an Arab. Especially as I don't care about sect. Those engulfed in sectarianism (on both sides) hate their own brethren just because they happen to belong to a different sect or have different political views. I am not part of that camp and have never been or will be. On the other hand my impression is that a large percentage of the Iranian psyche/identity, especially the nationalistic one, evolves around hating Arabs due to events that occurred 1400 years ago. That is almost non-existent the other way around.

Last edited:
Anti Iran demonstrations...

Basrah:

Karbala:

Sameraa:

Baghdad:

Tamim:

What's their total number combined? 100,000? 200,000? Out of nearly 22,000,000 Shias?

I certainly don't get happy seeing these videos, but I don't see it as a problem either, neither do I expect all Iraqi Shias to be pro-Iran, it's stupid to think like that. Many of them may prefer their Arab identity to being Shia.

Do I need to remind you, how many Pakistani Sunnis for example hate Saudi Arabia for its actions? It's certainly much much more than Iraqi Shias who are against Iran. The point is, deciding one's affiliation based on sect is the lamest thing to do. One can be a Sunni and be pro-Iran or one can be a Shia and oppose Iran.

Also, don't forget that majority of Iraqi Shias loathe Saudi Arabia and GCC for the terrorism they have been supporting in their country, for all the nutjobs and terrorists and money they sent to Iraq.

The other good point is, none of these protesters blow themselves up, which should teach you the proper way to 'protest'. Now compare that to 'protests' in Fallujah and Ramadi 2 years ago, most of which happenned to be a breeding ground and sleeper cells for Daesh.

Last edited:
Then why they don't protest against it they afraid? they use Taqiyah? the same one you use against us Allah knows how to justify.
togyah is in shia sect only not Sunni Islam. and there are less than 1% who dislike our regime

:partay:
looks like a democracy score :D
just give people rights and election process checked by international organization and then we can speak about if your regime is popular ;)
our country and it is non of your business
we are not Iran so no other country can check our military bases

You know they can check not only your bases if they want they can check your king bed room once yours show signs of disobedience.

Taqiya something you use more than us but you never been clear!!!.

You are the most amusing Saudi yet. Check your military bases? Dude, Americans HAVE bases in your country. But that's fine, since 99.9% of Saudis are okay with that.

Of course any sane Arab country would support another Arab country, let alone a brotherly neighbor with ties on all fronts, against a foreign country and it's Mullah's who were openly talking about exporting their "glorious" revolution.

You have bad/average relations with all of your neighbors with the exception of tiny, landlocked and impoverished Armenia and the Iraqi regime (which is dubious considering the political situation in Iraq).

Ironically your biggest trading partner is UAE.

Your only brothers in the neighborhood are Tajiks if you are a Persian. The rest are empty slogans or partners at most.

Blood is thicker than water and that's why Iraqi Arabs (whether a Sunni Arab from Mosul or a Shia Arab from Samawa) can never hate a fellow Arab other than Arab regimes and their policies. Unless they have been so engulfed in sectarianism that they prefer foreigners like Iranians or Shia Nigerians rather than their own.

Keep plotting but you won't succeed.
you didnt support iraq out of love but you use iraq as sheep for sacrifice

You are the most amusing Saudi yet. Check your military bases? Dude, Americans HAVE bases in your country. But that's fine, since 99.9% of Saudis are okay with that.
nope you fail again there are no american bases on Saudi Arabia

Back
Top Bottom