What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Daesh and their supporters sure. Every Sunni? No. I think even Saddam the douchebag would kill every single Daeshi he could get his hands on.
I know most of the sunnis supporting either baath or daesh.

Man you can't convince me that all those tens of thousands of sunnis who fight us are only odds look at it's been 23 years of their war and hate towards us do you know how many of them been either killed or captured yet they still keep coming.

Trust me the nicer you are to them the harsher they get these people grow to live vile they can't just live decent live with respect.

I think it's wrong to say 'the Shiites' or 'the Sunnis' are doing this or that, it won't help in uniting Iraqis and, maybe inadvertently, contributes to sectarianism..
They already sectarian what these animals want more than they already got one third of the government in their hand what else.

look these days the electricity minister is sunni look to this animal what he really do now no electricity in this hell he work hard to prevent Iraqis from it.

I know most of the sunnis supporting either baath or daesh.

Man you can't convince me that all those tens of thousands of sunnis who fight us are only odds look at it's been 23 years of their war and hate towards us do you know how many of them been either killed or captured yet they still keep coming.

Trust me the nicer you are to them the harsher they get these people grow to live vile they can't just live decent live with respect.

They already sectarian what these animals want more than they already got one third of the government in their hand what else.

look these days the electricity minister is sunni look to this animal what he really do now no electricity in this hell he work hard to prevent Iraqis from it.

That sucks. I guess they'll come around finally, after seeing that an Iraq without the Shiites is just a pos desert land in Anbar. Who knows, I hope cooler heads prevail. Let's see what comes of the current Anbar operations.

That sucks. I guess they'll come around finally, after seeing that an Iraq without the Shiites is just a pos desert land in Anbar. Who knows, I hope cooler heads prevail. Let's see what comes of the current Anbar operations.
The army and the PM forces will clean that Provence then give it to the locals who are already supporting baath and daesh who will rewind the tape to start over another session of violence.

It's obvious it's a war to deplete the shiite.

BTW they loose nothing most of the fighters are foreigners while the baathis have immunity from been punished.

So what nothing going to happen and the every thing stay the same.

we have no hope as of right now the only one we have is PM forces take over capture baathis and the shiite politicians put them in jail take to court hang them voila peace.

What are you blabbering about? I think you need to brush up your knowledge about the Arab world and in particular Iraq. Iraqi Sunni Arabs live mostly in the relatively fertile North. Does the Ninawa province ring any bells? Mosul? Salah-ad-Din Province?

Diyala, one of the agricultural heartlands of Iraq where the best oranges and citrus fruits are produced IMO? BAGHDAD? Al-Anbar itself is very fertile along the Euphrates. The biggest lakes (some are artificial granted) in Iraq are located in the Sunni Arab majority areas too. Babil province as well.

The Syrian desert in Al-Anbar (nobody lives there just like nobody lives in the deserts of Iran that are much bigger) is as big as the Southern deserts where Iraqi Shia Arabs live (in proximity that is) but of course they don't live in the deserts either but in the cities along the Tigris and Euphrates.

Don't be silly and don't insult ANY part of Iraq or any Arab country! We can reply 100 fold.

------------

Great to see the progress in Al-Anbar. Daesh should be exterminated. They are the most biggest obstacle (along with dictatorships) for further progress in the Arab world. So much enormous potential everywhere from Yemen to Libya. None of them should be left alive.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Also there is no need to state the obvious. Of course not all 350 million Sunni Arabs or 1.4 BILLION Sunni Muslims are Daesh degenerates. If that was the case there would be no Shia Muslims left. One must be brain-dead to even imply such a thing! In RAMADAN even!

Last edited:
The army and the PM forces will clean that Provence then give it to the locals who are already supporting baath and daesh who will rewind the tape to start over another session of violence.

It's obvious it's a war to deplete the shiite.

BTW they loose nothing most of the fighters are foreigners while the baathis have immunity from been punished.

So what nothing going to happen and the every thing stay the same.

we have no hope as of right now the only one we have is PM forces take over capture baathis and the shiite politicians put them in jail take to court hang them voila peace.

I hope PM can secure the borders of Iraq, and also all areas around the large Sunni cities (keep them nearby) and all major highways. That should significantly reduce the amount of violence, from an all out war to a low level insurgency.

What are you blabbering about? I think you need to brush up your knowledge about the Arab world and in particular Iraq. Iraqi Sunni Arabs live mostly in the relatively fertile North. Does the Ninawa province ring any bells? Mosul? Salah-ad-Din Province?

Diyala, one of the agricultural heartlands of Iraq where the best oranges and citrus fruits are produced IMO? BAGHDAD? Al-Anbar itself is very fertile along the Euphrates. The biggest lakes (some are artificial granted) in Iraq are located in the Sunni Arab majority areas too. Babil province as well.

The Syrian desert in Al-Anbar (nobody lives there just like nobody lives in the deserts of Iran that are much bigger) is as big as the Southern deserts where Iraqi Shia Arabs live (in proximity that is) but of course they don't live in the deserts either but in the cities along the Tigris and Euphrates.

Don't be silly and don't insult ANY part of Iraq or any Arab country! We can reply 100 fold.

------------

Great to see the progress in Al-Anbar. Daesh should be exterminated. They are the most biggest obstacle (along with dictatorships) for further progress in the Arab world. So much enormous potential everywhere from Yemen to Libya. None of them should be left alive.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Also there is no need to state the obvious. Of course not all 350 million Sunni Arabs or 1.4 BILLION Sunni Muslims are Daesh degenerates. If that was the case there would be no Shia Muslims left. One must be brain-dead to even imply such a thing! In RAMADAN even!

Okay, let the Sunnis live off their 'fertile' land making water melons and flowers, while in the real world, the rest of Iraq makes OIL money. That's what I mean with desert land. Who can live off of flowers and crops?

I hope PM can secure the borders of Iraq, and also all areas around the large Sunni cities (keep them nearby) and all major highways. That should significantly reduce the amount of violence, from an all out war to a low level insurgency.

Okay, let the Sunnis live off their 'fertile' land making water melons and flowers, while in the real world, the rest of Iraq makes OIL money. That's what I mean with desert land. Who can live off of flowers and crops?

Buddy, I told you to read learn and educate yourself. I don't mean any insult by that. We learn something new every day (almost at least).

Yes, most of the oil is located in Southern Iraq (in fact next door to KSA and Kuwait - both those countries once "shared" oil fields with Iraq) but does KIRKUK ring any bells?

Just asking to be sure.

Kirkuk Field - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al-Anbar for instance which forms 1/3 of the Iraqi territory is extremely rich in minerals such as phosphor. The MENA region might be a madhouse currently but if there is one thing that it has been blessed with then it's an abundance in natural and mineral resources from Algeria in the West to Iran in the East.

Also Iraq will remain as one country. At most only the Kurds in the tiny land-locked North will leave. In fact they are already de facto independent at least they act like an independent body and let me tell you that they are not friendly towards the central government in Baghdad. Not that those people are perfect. Most are incompetent and corrupt like almost every MENA leadership. That's the harsh truth.

Let's hope for improvements in the region. We need a EU like union in the MENA region and if that is impossible to create the Arab League should transform into such an union at least. You know what? KSA and Iran hold the key to peace in the region.

But don't forget these men are self volunteer they don't get paid so they have to look after their families while you know the army is peace of crap it's all baathis and isis supporters bro loool the our soldiers need guards to stay alive I said it no hope.

Or better they go to live in saudi they are brothers.

But don't forget these men are self volunteer they don't get paid so they have to look after their families while you know the army is peace of crap it's all baathis and isis supporters bro loool the our soldiers need guards to stay alive I said it no hope.

You're right, they're volunteers. And the biggest heroes of the world (not kidding, who else is fighting Daesh?) I hope they can manage long enough until the army can take over. Army Aviation, Air Force and Golden Lions are heroes though, fighting non-stop to help against Daesh.

Indeed, emptying fallujah into the Saudi desert would be best:D

Iraqi Shia Arabs who happen to live next door - a stone throw in fact to KSA (unlike Iraqi Sunni Arabs) and happen to belong to the same families, Arab clans and tribes are even more so if you look at it from an ancestral/genetic view-point. Of course if you look at it from an sectarian view-point an Sunni Muslim Kazakh is closer to a Sunni Muslim Saudi Arabian than a Shia Iraqi Arab or a Shia Arab Saudi Arabian. Of course that is if you are a complete and utter retard!

Iraqi Shia Arabs from BASRA, Samawah, Nasiriyah, ZUBAIR, Karbala, Najaf, Amarah, Kut are our brothers and sisters. There can be no doubt about this. Anyone that says anything else is not an Arab but a person that denies the obvious. The only difference between us is that some clans/tribes/cities converted to Shia Islam (which itself originates from Hijaz in today's KSA) while others did not. A few others such as a slightly different dialect and cultural practices (mostly bound in sect from the same religion). Big deal.

Malik, as a furger refugee in Northern KSA (Rafha) you should know this better than anyone. You even told me yourself. Screw Abadi, Al-Saud, Al-Oil etc. It's human to human interactions that matter, shared religion, language, cuisine, culture, history, ancestry etc. You name it.

Hope I got my point across and Eid Mubarak although it is first on Saturday where I am.

Iraqi Shia Arabs who happen to live next door to KSA (unlike Iraqi Sunni Arabs) and happen to belong to the same families, Arab clans and tribes are even more so if you look at it from an ancestral/genetic view-point. Of course if you look at it from an sectarian view-point an Sunni Muslim Kazakh is closer to a Sunni Muslim Saudi Arabian than a Shia Iraqi Arab or a Shia Arab Saudi Arabian. Of course that is if you are a complete and utter retard!

Iraqi Shia Arabs from BASRA, Samawah, Nasiriyah, ZUBAIR, Karbala, Najaf, Amarah, Kut are our brothers and sisters. There can be no doubt about this. Anyone that says anything else is not an Arab but a person that denies the obvious. The only difference between us is that some clans/tribes/cities converted to Shia Islam (which itself originates from Hijaz in today's KSA) while others did not. Big deal.

Malik, as a furger refugee in Northern KSA (Rafha) you should know this better than anyone. You even told me yourself. Screw Abadi, Al-Saud, Al-Oil etc. It's human to human interactions that matter, shared religion, language, cuisine, culture, history, ancestry etc. You name it.

Hope I got my point across and Eid Mubarak although it is first on Saturday where I am.

Yeah, Saudi loves blowing up their brothers. At least blow them, don't blow them UP. Saudi is nobody's brother. And don't talk as if Arabs are one big happy family and you are their leader. Arabs are the most splintered people in the world, with many different inaudible dialects. Can as well call them completely different languages. Heck, half of them aren't even real Arabs.

Buddy, I told you to read learn and educate yourself. I don't mean any insult by that. We learn something new every day (almost at least).

Yes, most of the oil is located in Southern Iraq (in fact next door to KSA and Kuwait - both those countries once "shared" oil fields with Iraq) but does KIRKUK ring any bells?

Just asking to be sure.

Kirkuk Field - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al-Anbar for instance which forms 1/3 of the Iraqi territory is extremely rich in minerals such as phosphor. The MENA region might be a madhouse currently but if there is one thing that it has been blessed with then it's an abundance in natural and mineral resources from Algeria in the West to Iran in the East.

Also Iraq will remain as one country. At most only the Kurds in the tiny land-locked North will leave. In fact they are already de facto independent at least they act like an independent body and let me tell you that they are not friendly towards the central government in Baghdad. Not that those people are perfect. Most are incompetent and corrupt like almost every MENA leadership. That's the harsh truth.

Let's hope for improvements in the region. We need a EU like union in the MENA region and if that is impossible to create the Arab League should transform into such an union at least. You know what? KSA and Iran hold the key to peace in the region.

I agree, and I hope Iraq remains one. But Kirkuk, unless you haven't kept up, is swept up by the Kurds. They've taken it, and only if and when Iraqi Arabs manage to put aside their crap, they have no chance in hell in taking back Kirkuk. The Kurds are on a land grabbing spree, and with uncle Sam helping, it seems to have no end in sight.

Yeah, Saudi loves blowing up their brothers. At least blow them, don't blow them UP. Saudi is nobody's brother. And don't talk as if Arabs are one big happy family and you are their leader. Arabs are the most splintered people in the world, with many different inaudible dialects. Can as well call them completely different languages. Heck, half of them aren't even real Arabs.

Mind your own business Farsi and stop polluting this thread with your idiotic nonsense. I just schooled you for all to see in this thread. There is nothing called "real Arabs" we are all a mixture of native Semitic and Hamitic cultures which DNA confirms. Arabic just happened to become the lingua franca of the MENA region that was inhabited by Semitic speaking peoples just like Aramaic was before that. You have a lot to learn. During Prophet Muhammad's time large areas of Arabia did not even speak Arabic but other Semitic lanaguges while all of Southern Iraq (Lahkmids - now go google them and learn something knew) and Southern Levant did.

Go play with your "Afghan and Tajik brothers". Oh, wait you have not set foot in Iran (or even the ME outside of Turkey would be my guess) and can't even speak Farsi.:lol: In Iran there are 10's of ethnic groups and different languages. Just in the last 100 years must has become Persianized hence why you can now communicate with a person from Zahedan, Tabriz and Ahvaz. Goosh man…..

Try to translate this:

مهرج

Mind your own business Farsi and stop polluting this thread with your idiotic nonsense. I just schooled you for all to see in this thread. There is nothing called "real Arabs" we are all a mixture of native Semitic and Hamitic cultures which DNA confirms. Arabic just happened to become the lingua franca of the MENA region that was inhabited by Semitic speaking peoples just like Aramaic was before that. You have a lot to learn. During Prophet Muhammad's time large areas of Arabia did not even speak Arabic but other Semitic lanaguges while all of Southern Iraq (Lahkmids - now go google them and learn something knew) and Southern Levant did.

Go play with your "Afghan and Tajik brothers". Oh, wait you have not set foot in Iran (or even the ME outside of Turkey would be my guess) and can't even speak Farsi.:lol:

Try to translate this:

مهرج

Reading and speaking are two different things. I suppose that's a curse word. How enlightened of you. Anyway, go take any scientific poll, you'll see Iraqi's like Iran more than Saudi Arabia by about 200 to 1. Even the Sunnis hate your guts. Saddam used to extort you and threaten you with missiles. How brotherly.

Iraqi Shia Arabs from BASRA, Samawah, Nasiriyah, ZUBAIR, Karbala, Najaf, Amarah, Kut are our brothers and sisters.
How many in saudi share you this vision?

I agree, and I hope Iraq remains one. But Kirkuk, unless you haven't kept up, is swept up by the Kurds. They've taken it, and only if and when Iraqi Arabs manage to put aside their crap, they have no chance in hell in taking back Kirkuk. The Kurds are on a land grabbing spree, and with uncle Sam helping, it seems to have no end in sight.
Excellent bro.

But do you think Kurds have the balls to declare independent.

especially these days where they have problem among them.

as I said the only hope is the PM forces.

Irani, I have Iraqi ancestry on my father's side and family in Iraq to this day. Don't talk nonsense and learn to count to 10 in Arabic with an Iraqi accent and learn the basics of what you are blabbering about so I or others don't have to school you like I did in this thread. We know that you Iranians (are you even Iranian, lol) are obsessed about Sunni Arabs but cool off and don't flood the thread with nonsense. You already did enough.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

I can highly recommend this video. Adnan Ibrahim.

How many in saudi share you this vision?

The vast, vast majority. Besides what I mentioned are facts. Their reality won't ever change regardless of politics. It is what it is (see my example). Or let Salman explain it to you. That a few fanatics on both sides happen to hate brother and sister that they have almost everything in common with outside of sect can never be my problem and their idiotic behavior should be obvious to all sane people. It really should be this simple for people not too buried in sectarianism. But each to his own Malik, one day you believe in coexistence between Iraqi Sunni and Shia Arabs the next day (like tonight) you declare them all ISIS. It's difficult with that kind of changes in such debates. With such an perspective you would of course consider even your brother an enemy if he converted to Sunni Islam even if he is your flesh and blood. As I said each to his own. Regardless of this I always rejoice whenever Daesh are killed in Iraq or elsewhere. Or fanatics in general on both sides. You know my views perfectly and you also know perfectly (like everyone else) that I only got a problem with the Mullah's in Iran (Wilayat al-Faqih etc.) and their blind followers who want to harm/control anyone that is not a Wilayat-al-Faqih zombie and Mullahstan worshipper. Shia's whether Zaydi, Ismaili, Twelver whether in KSA, Iraq, Arab world or Muslim world are as dear to me as Sunni Shafi'is (which I am myself), Hanafis, Malikis, Hanbalis, Sufis etc. As are Christian , Jewish Arabs and atheists or whatever people believe in.

Last edited:

------------

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRS931QFRZI#

@Saif al-Arab @Malik Alashter @Full Moon :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
تركنا العدو علينا يبول ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom