What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

it not polite to asks someones age or name before giving your own.

:agree::agree:
Americans are intrusive , they always share things about themselves to complete strangers , to make a conversation...Apparently you ditched that school:rap:

Americans are intrusive , they always share things about themselves to complete strangers , to make a conversation...Apparently you ditched that school:rap:

not me :D

i_946fbdc0a85.jpg

military surplus store in Mosul, lmao. dollar is king.

i'm sure there is a slave market as well.

not me :D

i_946fbdc0a85.jpg

military surplus store in Mosul, lmao. dollar is king.

i'm sure there is a slave market as well.
You lost me here..I didn't get it...going from talking about American friendliness to Mosul gun store...Are you really American?
@Ceylal You didn't reply to me who are the PMF please.
I know what PMF, stands for but I am not sure that you are referring to that....so I don't know..

You lost me here..I didn't get it...going from talking about American friendliness to Mosul gun store...Are you really American?

I know what PMF, stands for but I am not sure that you are referring to that....so I don't know..

trying to stay on topic bro :D

if you want to talk about American friendliness open up a thread :cheesy:

trying to stay on topic bro :D

if you want to talk about American friendliness open up a thread :cheesy:
I am on topic, I have just replied to one of your answer. I didn't understand between american being nosey ( in a friendly manner rarely understood by other countries citizenry) and your reply with a picture of a gun shop in Mosul..

Any way it's the Popular mobilized forces it's the shiite forces that take the lead in fighting the isis in Iraq.

they are not the Kurds as you thought.
I knew about that, but the kurds too, nobody can take that away from them . The main problem is that Iraqi forces are fragmented and it's hindering their fight against ISIS. I am heart broken, to see Iraq in this shape...as well as Syria.

The peshmergas are motivated by their desire to have a state of their own.

I am on topic, I have just replied to one of your answer. I didn't understand between american being nosey ( in a friendly manner rarely understood by other countries citizenry) and your reply with a picture of a gun shop in Mosul..

I knew about that, but the kurds too, nobody can take that away from them . The main problem is that Iraqi forces are fragmented and it's hindering their fight against ISIS. I am heart broken, to see Iraq in this shape...as well as Syria.

Do you watch news lately the shiite pmf doing great Falogeh is going to be freed soon.

they are not fragmented the only problem in our forces is the army do to been penetrated by Baath loyalists and isis supporters other wise the pmf are in great shape.

I can comment on any country I want.

you don't like it then boo hoo.

:pop::pop:

A young man from Mosul doctored the iftar prepared for the terrorists with the deadly poison and managed to kill 45 of them and send 100 others to hospital, some of them reportedly in critical condition, Iraqi local sources said on Tuesday.

The incident reportedly occurred in the Wadi Hajar district, located in the southern part of the city, where popular resistant groups have recently formed to retaliate against ISIL atrocities.

PressTV-Doctored food kills ISIL militants in Iraq

th

old video
this just doesn't seem real to me.

it's like they was expecting to get bombed or it was staged

the explosion just seems to weak even the lowest power MK 82 should of caused more damage and killed the cameraman and a few others.

only explanation i can think of is it dug a few meters into the sand before exploding :undecided:

air burst would of killed them all I bet.

old video
this just doesn't seem real to me.

it's like they was expecting to get bombed or it was staged

the explosion just seems to weak even the lowest power MK 82 should of caused more damage and killed the cameraman and a few others.

only explanation i can think of is it dug a few meters into the sand before exploding :undecided:

air burst would of killed them all I bet.
Looks legit.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom