What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRS931QFRZI#

@Saif al-Arab @Malik Alashter @Full Moon :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
تركنا العدو علينا يبول ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

:lol:

I like Moqtada. He is a great comedian but a good person overall although he has his faults like everyone. His father was a very good man also and died a honorable death.

Muqtada al-Sadr visited Kuwait last month to honor the martyrs in the cowardly terrorist attack on the mosque of Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (ra) in Kuwait City. That was a good solidaric move.

Here he is.

Irani, I have Iraqi ancestry on my father's side and family in Iraq to this day. Don't talk nonsense and learn to count to 10 in Arabic with an Iraqi accent and learn the basics of what you are blabbering about so I or others don't have to school you like I did in this thread. We know that you Iranians (are you even Iranian, lol) are obsessed about Sunni Arabs but cool off and don't flood the thread with nonsense. You already did enough.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

I can highly recommend this video. Adnan Ibrahim.

The vast, vast majority. Besides what I mentioned are facts. Their reality won't ever change regardless of politics. It is what it is (see my example). Or let Salman explain it to you. That a few fanatics on both sides happen to hate brother and sister that they have almost everything in common with outside of sect can never be my problem and their idiotic behavior should be obvious to all sane people. It really should be this simple for people not too buried in sectarianism. But each to his own Malik, one day you believe in coexistence between Iraqi Sunni and Shia Arabs the next day (like tonight) you declare them all ISIS. It's difficult with that kind of changes in such debates. With such an perspective you would of course consider even your brother an enemy if he converted to Sunni Islam even if he is your flesh and blood. As I said each to his own. Regardless of this I always rejoice whenever Daesh are killed in Iraq or elsewhere. Or fanatics in general on both sides. You know my views perfectly and you also know perfectly (like everyone else) that I only got a problem with the Mullah's in Iran (Wilayat al-Faqih etc.) and their blind followers who want to harm/control anyone that is not a Wilayat-al-Faqih zombie and Mullahstan worshipper. Shia's whether Zaydi, Ismaili, Twelver whether in KSA, Iraq, Arab world or Muslim world are as dear to me as Sunni Shafi'is (which I am myself), Hanafis, Malikis, Hanbalis, Sufis etc. As are Christian , Jewish Arabs and atheists or whatever people believe in.

Listen, you´re nothing more than a keyboard warrior. I don't care what ancestry you have. Why wouldn't I be Iranian? Why make that up? The problem with you is, like some other Arabs, you think there is an Arab world, and 'internal' Arab affairs. That's just a big excuse to forbid Turkey and Iran from interfering into Arab affairs. Guess what, we're neighbours with Arabs. So we'll interfere. You could have been Chinese or African, neighbours do business with neighbours. And if needed, they interfere. Now go tell me again how Arabs are really one big family, and can handle their own business.

Listen, you´re nothing more than a keyboard warrior. I don't care what ancestry you have. Why wouldn't I be Iranian? Why make that up? The problem with you is, like some other Arabs, you think there is an Arab world, and 'internal' Arab affairs. That's just a big excuse to forbid Turkey and Iran from interfering into Arab affairs. Guess what, we're neighbours with Arabs. So we'll interfere. You could have been Chinese or African, neighbours do business with neighbours. And if needed, they interfere. Now go tell me again how Arabs are really one big family, and can handle their own business.

@Malik Alashter
Eid mubarak, could you tell us more about the attack which killed at least 100 people? It seemed they killed people celebrating Eid? was it a Shia or sunni gathering or mixed? This seems to be one of the most terrible attacks I think this year.

@Malik Alashter
Eid mubarak, could you tell us more about the attack which killed at least 100 people? It seemed they killed people celebrating Eid? was it a Shia or sunni gathering or mixed? This seems to be one of the most terrible attacks I think this year.
Bro this town is a mix as I know. Baathis with their supporters don't care much about the sunnis when it comes to do any thing embarrass the government.

Islamic State militants executes journalist in Iraq's Mosul | Zee News
Last Updated: Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 22:02

Baghdad: The Islamic State group has executed an Iraqi journalist in the northern city of Mosul on charges of spying, local officials and colleagues said on Saturday.

Jala al-Abadi was taken from his home with his phone and laptop on June 4 and executed on Wednesday by firing squad after being sentenced by an IS court.

A former senior security officer in the area and a medical source in Mosul confirmed the young journalist's death.

The father of two was born in 1988 and had worked as a cameraman for a local channel before IS took over Iraq's second city in June 2014.

He left his city then but, according to a someone who was close to the journalist, he returned to Mosul for personal reasons. He did not elaborate.

Abadi was arrested when he tried to leave again and charged by IS, which has run the city since June 10 last year, with "leaking information" about the jihadist group to the national press.

IS has executed several journalists in Mosul, the capital of Nineveh province and the largest IS-held city in the "caliphate" the group proclaimed over parts of Iraq and Syria a year ago.

Mohammed al-Bayati, the head of the Nineveh Media Network, condemned the latest execution and urged the United Nations to support the families of murdered journalists.

AFP

i offer my My condolence to Iraqi members here for yesterday attack.. We can understand what you’re going through right now, but I would like to offer my prayers and condolences.:pakistan:

And he's right. It wasn't big news anywhere. Bastards. Kill 13.000 ISIS members AND supporters to avenge this. Drive them back to Saudi Arabia.
I don't think this will go in peace don't forget many sunni tribes around and in that town I have no doubt one in a million local sunni did it.

@Malik Alashter

Eid Mubarak when you talk to a Shia Iraqi that you wanna show some "brotherly" feelings to. But in other posts, you talk with postive proud tone about Qarmathians' attack on Mecca.

@Malik Alashter

Eid Mubarak when you talk to a Shia Iraqi that you wanna show some "brotherly" feelings to. But in other posts, you talk with postive proud tone about Qarmathians' attack on Mecca.

@Malik Alashter
Qarmatians were Shia, later they became twelvers. They were stronger than Sunni Abbasids and defeated them different times and they brought the black stone back and stopped with their actions. What's wrong with Shia and Neighboring countries feeling brotherly?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom