What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Doesn't seem like situation changed on the ground. It appears to be a stalemate in same areas captured by IS weeks ago. There is no major offensive in Ramadi. There are clashes in Beiji and Fallaujah. Dozens of casualties on both sides.
One of the leader of Hashd militia rebuffed PM Hadi when he said we will retake Ramadi in days and said it is laughable so yeah, not like what the media claimed.

The major battleground is still mostly stuck in Baiji and Habbaniyah.

Why is Baiji so important for IS and vice versa, even when it is small?
It is a major industrial centre best known for its oil refinery, the biggest in Iraq, and has a large power plant. With regards to transport in the area, Baiji is a junction of the national railway network.

List involved in Baiji battle:

CGZ1ybNW8AA1kdf.jpg

One of the Shia militia said the total of 2,000 of their men had been killed in Baiji/Anbar in a month.

CG3BpkfUQAAJ8fF.jpg

Last edited:
@Saho

Beijii is probably largely destroyed but they can rebuild it. I guess IS is aiming for economic damage but I doubt it can do much. Maybe also symbolic victory. And that Beijii is their route to Tikrit. IS is taking most of their losses on Kurdish fronts and recently Aleppo front with FSA/Other Islamic rebel factions. Iraq seems to be to unofficial partition like situation.

For Syria, rebel infighting is damaging their objectives. ISIS has to stop making takfir on all groups, pledge not to target civilians of minorities. Stop beheadings, as that gains nothing and is barbaric. I don't understand mentality of some of Arab people, beheading(terrorizing) won't make it easier for you to achieve victories. What they need to do is end this barbaric moronic executions and form alliance with rebels, be smart, cooperate and devolep strategies to achieve tactical victory. ISIS an thier sympathizers need to realize Muslims will not be respected by beheading their enemy combatants. Nor feared. They will only be feared after they achieve tactical victories through smart approaches/friendly as well. And once they achieve their goals in the region. There would be no need for any more war. Because West will accept Muslims as a power in the region.

And then peace will follow afterwards unless foreigners mount war/invasion.

"West will accept Muslims as a power in the region"

that is one of the most stupid sentence i ever read . damned you're a junky ?
West doesn't care and doesn't consider religion as state religion.
they see islamist extremist groups problem for the good point or they see a market for the bad side (selling weapons to the extremist countries for exemple)

that is one of the most stupid sentence i ever read . damned you're a junky ?

What's stupid about it? Only junk is you piece of Iranian bastard junk. You will never reach my level in a thousand years.

After Syria Arab regimes/Israel are next. And Islamist factions will consolidate control over the region with exception of Iran/Turkey. And they will be accepted or West will launch all out war which will morph into religious war and they will lose. What's confusing about it? Yes there will be much more suffering/war after Syria but that is needed to make sure the peoples future is secure.

you say cheat as usual
thinking people are as retard as you and your hamas brothers

Try harder with your insults, they're so corny. Don't start flame war because I will wipe the floor with you. :laugh:

You will never reach Hamas's level. Iranian regime/Arab regimes committed suicide and their end is near. Hamas strives for truth and they will remain.

Try harder with your insults, they're so corny. Don't start flame war because I will wipe the floor with you. :laugh:

You will never reach Hamas's level. Iranian regime/Arab regimes committed suicide and their end is near. Hamas strives for truth and they will remain.
well next time don't come again with a retard sentence like this one by you:

fact is ... i am proud to be muslim (and shiite family).. but let's accept the truth:
we did lot of bad to the Jews , the Christians and the other religions in the ME
so it is very a big big big shame you say Muslims are the victims

Muslims are victims of Muslims , normal muslims, good people are victims of retards islamists
supported either by Khamenei one side or KSA Qatar and all retards of the region

but oh yeahhhhh it is convenient to blame West

if you had some brain ... how could West avoid our countries to be majority of Muslims ???
we are by very far majority
non sense bullshit anti Western words . stop your hatred guy.

well next time don't come again with a retard sentence like this one by you:

fact is ... i am proud to be muslim (and shiite family).. but let's accept the truth:
we did lot of bad to the Jews , the Christians and the other religions in the ME
so it is very a big big big shame you say Muslims are the victims

Muslims are victims of Muslims , normal muslims, good people are victims of retards islamists
supported either by Khamenei one side or KSA Qatar and all retards of the region

but oh yeahhhhh it is convenient to blame West

if you had some brain ... how could West avoid our countries to be majority of Muslims ???
we are by very far majority
non sense bullshit anti Western words . stop your hatred guy.

What hatred idiot? Where am I preaching hatred? I'm advising that certain extremist groups to reform and limited their agenda to the region. The struggle in the region is related to a number of factors and roles which are too long to get into. But using right approches can help them achieve self determination they want. And just like China or Russia became respected, so will people of region. Nobody will get genuine self determination without some sort of military detterence. So stop trying to sound like smartazz idiot.

What's stupid about it? Only junk is you piece of Iranian bastard junk. You will never reach my level in a thousand years.

After Syria Arab regimes/Israel are next. And Islamist factions will consolidate control over the region with exception of Iran/Turkey. And they will be accepted or West will launch all out war which will morph into religious war and they will lose. What's confusing about it? Yes there will be much more suffering/war after Syria but that is needed to make sure the peoples future is secure.

Securing people's future by getting them killed? Sounds counterproductive!

Securing people's future by getting them killed? Sounds counterproductive!

Nobody needs to get killed, just hand over power to the MB/FSA/Nusra/Other moderate Islamists/etc...as clearly the 'liberal' regimes governing the Arab world currently have brought nothing but corruption, failure, treason, no achievements, etc....

Arabs want people who serve them and not other nations. If these regimes don't surrender then they should be fought to death. There's no way anyone will tolerate those authoritarian thugs who want to impose minority(foreign appointed rule) over everybody else. Arab regimes represent nobody but the Israeli gov't/Western gov'ts. And their little wealthy circle. They have dumbed down our standard of life and limited it to submissiveness. Obviously that means they should be regarded as enemies who hope the worst for our people.

The funny part is, +80% of refugees in Iraq who fled from Daesh are Sunnis, yet, these tribal terrorists doing what they have always been doing: Being terrorists or supporting terrorists. Good part is, killing them doesn't require a 'moral justification' now, they made the job easier by supporting IS terrorists.
Few people left Tikrit when it was captured by IS.
Today after "liberation" by Hezbollah-CC coalition its virtually depopulated.

I already told you what I think, so, again, bugger off.

Nobody needs to get killed, just hand over power to the MB/FSA/Nusra/Other moderate Islamists/etc...as clearly the 'liberal' regimes governing the Arab world currently have brought nothing but corruption, failure, treason, no achievements, etc....

Arabs want people who serve them and not other nations. If these regimes don't surrender then they should be fought to death. There's no way anyone will tolerate those authoritarian thugs who want to impose minority(foreign appointed rule) over everybody else. Arab regimes represent nobody but the Israeli gov't/Western gov'ts. And their little wealthy circle. They have dumbed down our standard of life and limited it to submissiveness. Obviously that means they should be regarded as enemies who hope the worst for our people.

You're as delusional as I thought you were.

I guess you won't personally do any of the fighting, do there's no harm in getting others killed.

I guess you won't personally do any of the fighting, do there's no harm in getting others killed.

Revolutionaries don't lack manpower. Once they takeover, form government and make Arab world a paradise I will open a business there. Not sure why you're defending Arab regimes to this extent, it's not like you see any achievements coming from them. It's all because your irrational opposition to moderate Islamists. I suggest you rethink your position.

Can't respond to the fact that your precious army killied thousands of protesters?

Also, we gave you Billions and Billions of dollars, so Egypt belongs to the Gulf. Which means we will not "bugger off."

It is you, as Sissi media say, who should take your passport and leave Egypt.

Also Egypt WILL submit to Saudi will on Syria, and will not be allowed to have an independent decision on major conflicts in the region.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom