What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

No.

Al-Zarqawi was an important founder of the terror group and a large part of it's members are foreign, aside from that we do realize that was made possible to the internal terrorist hosting families.
Well, this report prove me right that Baathis behind all the choace in Iraq.

@Saif al-Arab without help from outside locals can't do that much of damage their own country the most help they got from otside is:

1- media like Alarabeya and Aljazeera plus for sure Wesal and Safa.

2- money they need it to by hundreds of tons of tnt c4 guns loyalty and so on all that was by fund came from Saudis Qataries Kuyitis and Emaratis.

Turks no doubt helped by supplying them with suicide bombers from the Gulf and the other Sunni countries plus weapons.

So yes it's locals like Baathis and forigners like arab and turks all had one target is to destabelize Iraq and bring powers to sunnis.

But praise to Allah they all failed and they will keep failing.

Turkish officers provide training for Iraq's Sunni, Turkmen fighters

n_81040_1.jpg

Turkish officers are participating in the training of 800 Sunni and Turkmen fighters in a camp located in al-Shikhan district 12 kilometers north of Mosul in northern Iraq.

The fighters receive military techniques including defusing explosive devices, a commander told Anadolu Agency on April 14.

AAFOTO_5040697_140420151418120000_R_GEN_20150414000000_aa-picture-20150414-5040697-high.jpg

Mahmud Surchi, a Kurdish commander of the al-Hashid al-Watani, said 550 fighters had completed their training and 800 others would finish theirs in the near future. A further 500 others will join the camp later for military training.

Flags of Iraq and the Kurdish regional government fly in the camp which is being protected by Kurdish Peshmerga forces.

AAFOTO_5040710_140420151418120000_R_GEN_20150414000000_aa-picture-20150414-5040710-high.jpg

Many commanders who train the fighters are from the Iraqi army, coalition countries and Turkey.

There are 20 Turkish officers that provide military training in the camp, but the number of the Turkish officers is expected to be raised, Surchi said.

AAFOTO_5040719_140420151418120000_R_GEN_20150414000000_aa-picture-20150414-5040719-high.jpg

He said that 8,000 people, including 180 women, had applied to participate in the training.

The camp is expected to be upgraded to have the capacity to eventually train more than 20,000 people.

AAFOTO_5040721_140420151418120000_R_GEN_20150414000000_aa-picture-20150414-5040721-high.jpg

A joint military force of the Iraqi army, Peshmerga and Sunni forces are to launch a wide military operation to wrestle control of Mosul from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).

"We are waiting for the operation to start within the upcoming months," Surchi said.

AAFOTO_5040707_140420151418120000_R_GEN_20150414000000_aa-picture-20150414-5040707-high.jpg

Al-Hashid al-Watani will play a vital rule in Mosul's military operation as Peshmerga forces are expected to be on the front lines in the northern and eastern parts of Mosul, according to Surchi.

IN PHOTOS: Turkish officers provide training for Iraq's Sunni, Turkmen fighters - INTERNATIONAL

At the request of US and some Sunni Iraqi politicians the popular mobilization ( mostly Shia fighters ) have withdrawn from Ramadi, in exchange the US intensified airstrikes. Now IS took some towns around Ramadi as the tribal locals sided with them to avoid death ( opportunists with no loyalty to anyone, in 2004 they took American money to fight the same terrorists ). Now they want the Shia militias back.

Matt Bradley, Middle East correspondent for The Wall Street Journal:

@BLACKEAGLE @Antaréss

Both of you complain of the militia's, here's the cretins crying for the return of Rafida militia's, see above. You may call me sectarian but telling you the truth about their deranged behavior.

At the request of US and some Sunni Iraqi politicians the popular mobilization ( mostly Shia fighters ) have withdrawn from Ramadi, in exchange the US intensified airstrikes. Now IS took some towns around Ramadi as the tribal locals sided with them to avoid death ( opportunists with no loyalty to anyone, in 2004 they took American money to fight the same terrorists ). Now they want the Shia militias back.

I say, let them rot in Ramadi under Daesh rule and bomb the city to oblivion after evacuating all armed forces and neutral civilians, nothing in that city is worthy of keeping. I can't imagine how hard it is for Iraqi gov to deal with these colorful hypocrites.

I say, let them rot in Ramadi under Daesh rule and bomb the city to oblivion after evacuating all armed forces and neutral civilians, nothing in that city is worthy of keeping. I can't imagine how hard it is for Iraqi gov to deal with these colorful hypocrites.

Nice to see an Iranian decide which Iraqi cities he wants to wipe off the map.

The arrogance from Iranians is astounding. :lol:

Matt Bradley, Middle East correspondent for The Wall Street Journal:

@BLACKEAGLE @Antaréss

Both of you complain of the militia's, here's the cretins crying for the return of Rafida militia's, see above. You may call me sectarian but telling you the truth about their deranged behavior.

They should be left alone to be fucked again and again and again .

Why should Shias fight for them ? , to be accused of killing and looting again ?

After asking Shias to leave Anbar (and after supporting Sunni revolutionaries which turned out to be the same as ISIS), now they are all fleeing Anbar towards 'evil Shia areas' and begging Shia and PMF to come back to Anbar and save them from their ISIS brethen. I hope they let them rot under ISIS rule, that's what they have been asking so far, let them live a happy life under Daesh for coming years.

May be ISIS will be around 15 years or even 50 years. But:

1) ISIS will be no longer in Syria and Iraq. It will be soon cleaned completely . Much earlier than what US claimed.

2) ISIS will be around more than 15 years, but in US backed countries like Saudia, Turkey, Jordan etc.

3) ISIS will be around the US and US backed countries for many many coming years .... just like US gave illegal birth to Taliban, but Taliban has been around US for many many many years.
These animals feed with the satan since they born that's why you see them hate human bieng.

I wish isis vanish soon and they have no room any where neither in Iraq nor in saudi since these cretins targetting the innocents people not the criminals unfortunately.

#Al-Anbar: Civilians Flee Al-Bu Ghanim After ISIS Takeover
CCon0jVWMAAHsiq.jpg

CCkUiU5WEAEHnNS.jpg

CCkUiUuWAAAWrHO.jpg

CCon0kCWIAA6iWR.jpg

Seems like they 'love' ISIS too much .

Ali Hatim Al-Sulaiman and his so-called 'ثوّار العشائر ' are happy to see this, may he burn in Hell .
Both of you complain of the militia's.
Not any militia, for example, I am anti-Asa'ib Ahl Al-Haq (AAH) due to what they did in Diyala besides joining the Syrian Civil War.

As for the Popular Mobilization Units | Forces (PMU | PMF), most of them were ordinary civilians, of course there are bad ones. I somehow can turn a blind eye to the looting but burning residential houses... :
CCpR-6rVAAAf9Du.jpg

It has to mean something...:(, if those houses were trapped indeed then why don't they show us the proof ?
Terrorists are playing those videos in public, to demonize their opponents, and terrorists have nothing to lose.

However, this is nothing to be compared with ISIS atrocities .
"Maliki" this "Maliki" that.
Maliki those, Maliki these...:yes4: .
As for the "oppression" BS
They were | are oppressed, I don't need to speak too much to prove it but if you want me to do it I will .
If anyone was opressed it was the Shias.
Yes, Shiites were oppressed too but they don't get to complain over it. Everyone knows Sunnis wanted to change that regime while Shiites only complain and :

1. Insult the political figures.
2. Protest for other people (Bahrain and Yemen) but when it comes to their country, they are even lazier than granny.
3. Send their militias to Syria as if Iraq is so safe.

Then they go and re-elect the same idiot whom they were insulting.
The solution was | is always in your hands, you represent the majority, don't you ?
sunnis were on of the high class citizens in Iraq, they had wealth, business and political over-representation.
Lol, they'll blush if they read this .
Every army has some bad soldiers no doubt so that's not something you would rely on.
Bd3pT.jpg
bWzmS.jpg

No one is like the National Defence Forces of Bahsar (NDF) :
A member of the NDF has stated that "We have direct orders to collect whatever we want ... Our commanders tell us: 'The properties of your enemies are lawfully yours.' And then they take whatever they want as well." Civilians in government held parts of Syria have complained of such abuses
Yes, Bashar told them to steal whatever they want :meeting: .

National Defence Force (Syria) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PMF already sent ~3000 reinforcements, said by 'Radio Iraq' news site. What bothers me here, they keep making the same mistakes for unimportant reasons resulting in the unnecessary loss of life. I'm talking the leadership of groups, PMF as well. The US would have no issues with fighters from groups Kataib Hezbollah & Asaib ahl al haq if they would drop their Hezbollah flags and accept being under Iraqi gov command, that's all it takes simple shit but everyone wants his own way. Then you have Sunnis who feel they need to take cities on their own so they can show the world how brave they are. They (local police and local tribal fighters) were given the opportunity in Ramadi and we saw how they handled it.

Ali Hatim Al-Sulaiman and his so-called 'ثوّار العشائر ' are happy to see this, may he burn in Hell .
In the vid below a minister of the 'secular' political party lead by Ayad Allawi defends Ali Hatem. Now I guess you know what I meant when I said, the gov is full of terrorists. A large chunk of the army was IS infiltrated, gov still has many IS apologists. All thanks to the inclusiveness policy which was also responsible for freeing Baghdadi from Camp Bucca.

1:12

Not any militia, for example, I am anti-Asa'ib Ahl Al-Haq (AAH) due to what they did in Diyala besides joining the Syrian Civil War.

As for the Popular Mobilization Units | Forces (PMU | PMF), most of them were ordinary civilians, of course there are bad ones.
The locals need lessons in priority, first deal with the cancer (IS) then deal with the headache (Kataib Hezb). Jabouri tribe works succesfully with Kataib Hezb, they make not like them but they can work with them making them the lesser evil, they know priority.

TheMediaLine-logo.png

Palestinians in Syria Lose Respect for Hizbullah
By Rafa Mismar , The Media Line
April 13th 2015

187964909_Hizbullah_Nasrallah_150608_900_LT-810x540.jpg

Beirut, Lebanon—Chain smoking next to his living room window in Beirut’s Shatila refugee camp, Khaledre called the beginning of Syria’s uprising. A 21-year-old Palestinian from Yarmouk, a refugee camp established in 1948 to house Palestinians who fled their homes during the Arab/Israeli war, he says his father physically restrained him from participating in demonstrations against the regime.

“He locked me in the house,”Khaled told The Media Linewhile stroking his short beard and curly moustache. “He told me that Palestinians are guests in Syria and that this isn’t our struggle.”

Protests continued unabated for months. And as regime repression of the rebels intensified, the uprising soon became weaponized. On July 29,2011, defectors from the Syrian National Armymobilized to protect demonstrators under the banner ofthe Free Syrian Army (FSA).

Since Palestinians received more rights in Syria than any other Arab country — by way of a law enacted in 1957 before the rise of the Baathist regime –most wanted to maintain neutrality as the conflict unfolded. But after the regime of President Bashar Al-Assad bombedYarmouk on December 16, 2012, opposition and Al-Qa’ida-linked groupsseized the opportunity to enter the camp.

Yarmouk was now militarized andcivilian casualties mounted.But whileKhaled’s friends joinedthe rebel ranks, he left behindthe only home he knew. That December,hefled with his family to Shatila, a Palestinian enclave in south Beirutcontrolled by the Shia Hizbullah (Party of God) movement.

In mid-2012, Hizbullah entered Syria, ostensibly to safeguard a regime that was vital in supporting its operations in the region.Once thought of as the ‘axis of resistance’ against Israel, their intervention, coupled with their ally’s brutal siege on Yarmouk, has damagedthe movement’spopularity among Palestinians from Syria.

Abu Ameen, a 40-year-old Palestinian who also escaped from Syria in December 2012, says that though he’s openlypledged support to Hizbullah, he’s merely done so to avoid confrontationunder their governance.

“We are afraid to talk about them here,” whispered Abu Ameen, while cleaning his eye glasses in a small bedroom in Shatila. “Many of us don’t trust Hizbullah anymore.”

In August 2013, tensions between Hizbullah and Palestinians surfaced in Lebanon after the groupshot and killed a man who refused to stop at a checkpointin the Palestinian enclave of Burj Al-Burajneh. The incident took place just days after a car bomb killed 30 civilians in a predominantly Shia-populated area nearby. The bombingwaspart of a larger sequenceof attacks that year in retaliation toHizbullah’sinvolvement in Syria.

Sahar Atrache, a senior analyst for International Crisis Group (ICG) in Lebanon, says that Hizbullah’sintervention transformed their image and antagonized previous supporters. By branding anyone fighting the Syrian regime as ‘Sunni extremists,’ the groupjustified itsinvolvementthrough a dogmatic rhetoric.

“The group is no longer widely considered the axis of resistance, even if they claim to be,” said Atrache.

Those close to the group insist otherwise. Historically framing their movement as a struggle against oppression,Hizbullah’sdeclining popularity among Palestinians is of symbolic importance. Heba, a journalist for a pro-Hizbullah Lebanese newspaper, says Palestinians who no longer support the movement are compromising the ‘resistance’ against Israeli occupation.

“They are traitors,”Heba told The Media Line. “We supported their struggle against Israel for 30 years, but now many have turned against us.”

“Hizbullah is supporting a regime that’s starving our people,” said Khaled, as he turned towards the window to stare at Shatila’s garbage-ridden streets beneath him.

Yarmouk has become the latest icon in the history of Palestinian suffering.The regime’s total siegehas starvednearly 250 peopleto death. And though more than18,000 Palestinians remain trapped in crumbled buildings without water and electricity, the crisis has received little coverage in pro-Hizbullah media outlets.

The arrival of Sunni hardline fighters in the middle of 2013further complemented Hezbollah’s effort in discreditingthe popular uprising. Promoting their intervention as a fight to protect minorities, the movement’s rhetoric has intensified sectarian divisions and exaggerated Israeli’s presence in the conflict.

Although Israel has provided medical assistance to rebels and civilians in the Golan Heights,Hizbullah-affiliated channels have accused them of militarily backing jihadists in Syria.WhileHizbullah’s most devoted supportershave absorbed this narrative, others have questioned the truth of these reports.

Raed, a former television presenterfor the pro-Hizbullah channel ‘Etejah’ (Direction), says such claims never had any basis.

“Hizbullah’s narrative is that the ISIS project is benefiting Israel but nobody in the news room received any indication that this was true,” Raed told TML.

“They are lying,” whispered Abu Ameen.“Hizbullah is fighting in the name of Palestine but they don’t care about us.”

Deepening sectarian rifts have diverted Hizbullah’s attention from Israel to Syria. Their interference has prevented the fall of Damascus and redefined its image. By helping the regime crush the Syrian rebellion and using sectarian rhetoric, the movement hasalienated themselves from the very people for whom it purports to fight.

Unable to ignore the brutality imposed on Yarmouk, many Palestinians from Syria have lost faith in the ‘axis of resistance’ they once supported.

“I respected Hizbullah before the war,” said Khaled, while crushing the stub of his cigarette in his ashtray. “Now I realize they’re just a movement for Shias.”

For some reason, Jews and money go hand-in-hand since a very long time. I was playing this game called Crusader Kings, and if you were out of funds, there was an option that you could take an interest based loan from the Jews loooool. A little research showed that Jews have had "banks" going centuries back. So it's hard to beat the Jews at money, after all it's the game they invented.

The reason being that Jews were barred from the mainstream economies of Europe and were only allowed to work in banking because the Christians couldn't charge interest or give loans - so they got the Jews to do it.

Hence why Jews were connected to finance.

Perhaps if you'd read up on these things instead of being a bit of a racist, you wouldn't look so foolish.

The reason being that Jews were barred from the mainstream economies of Europe and were only allowed to work in banking because the Christians couldn't charge interest or give loans - so they got the Jews to do it.

Hence why Jews were connected to finance.

Perhaps if you'd read up on these things instead of being a bit of a racist, you wouldn't look so foolish.
I apologize if i came across as racist. I advice you to read a bit on history of banking, even if it's just the wikipedia page. No where did i come across that Banking was the only open profession to Jews. Interest based banking is forbidden for Jews just as much as it is for Christians and Muslims.

The highly profitable business of banking being left to "oppressed and persecuted" Jews seems highly contradictory, and your justification seems awfully convenient. It's as if you make the guy you hate the CEO of a big company and you prefer to do the menial jobs. Secondly, if you think something is wrong, why would you allow another person to do it in your sphere of influence?

I advice you to conduct an unbiased research on the topic instead of being misinformed by propaganda mouthpieces of the still oppressed and suffering Jews. I hope you don't end up being declared a Nazi and an anti-Semite in the process.

Back
Top Bottom