What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

ISIS is advancing in Ramadi and villages around it .

Why so much hostility against Shias ? . They sacrificed many great men to take Tikrit yet bunch of brainwashed dick head Sunnis have accused them of looting and other BS coming from AlJazeera and other Saudi - Western propaganda .

They should have been left alone to be raped and beheaded by ISIS .

The same shit is happening in Anbar , where Shia forces were not allowed to enter and here is the result , Ramadi is falling and Sunnis are running to hide behind Rfidah , pagan grave worshipers .
Shiite politicians are cowared that is it.
Other wise they should secure Baghdad and the Shiite's provences while sending SOF to these sunni areas to raid them frequently set ambushs to the terrorists out of the cities and towns bleed them cut off electricity water supplies and food make their life hell then they will bow.

But the shiite are cowared to do that.

IA advanced in Garma ( near Fallujah ) and had setbacks in Ramadi. IS sent many suicide bombers to attack in Ramadi yesterday though now after Tikrit reinforcements are heading to Anbar to clear up some parts of it. IS knows it and is sending suicide bombers from Syria into Anbar. 10K locals from Anbar joined the fight against IS so we should see proper results lateron.

The hostility against Shias taking Tikrit is because the old generation feel they lost their pride, they wanted to take the city back themselves so they can claim the achievement and call themselves the warriors. I'm talking the old generation speaking on TV etc. For them their fake pride is more important than achieving the objective.
There will be no peace untill shiite wake up and rule the country them selves without that you will never go back home.

The hidden hand behind the Islamic State militants? Saddam Hussein’s.

Most of Islamic State’s leaders were officers in Saddam Hussein’s Iraq

isisbaath-wv2.jpg

I remember telling people here 2 years ago (long before official reports came out) that the entire leadership of ISIS was always local and that it is an local phenomenon but somehow few believed that especially the Iraqi users on PDF. Now even their regime admits it and everyone else. Still many of them blame their largely self-inflicted and homemade miseries on outsiders. Same story with pro-Assad Syrians. The few that truly remain. The region would be so much better if each state and regime admitted their own mistakes and solved them instead of all those blame games and subsequent proxy wars. When I say all I mean all with no exception outside of the neutral states in the MENA region if you can even call them that.

I remember telling people here 2 years ago (long before official reports came out) that the entire leadership of ISIS was always local and that it is an local phenomenon but somehow few believed that especially the Iraqi users on PDF. Now even their regime admits it and everyone else. Still many of them blame their largely self-inflicted and homemade miseries on outsiders. Same story with pro-Assad Syrians. The few that truly remain. The region would be so much better if each state and regime admitted their own mistakes and solved them instead of all those blame games and subsequent proxy wars. When I say all I mean all with no exception outside of the neutral states in the MENA region if you can even call them that.

No.

Al-Zarqawi was an important founder of the terror group and a large part of it's members are foreign, aside from that we do realize that was made possible to the internal terrorist hosting families.

No.

Al-Zarqawi was an important founder of the terror group and a large part of it's members are foreign, aside from that we do realize that was made possible to the internal terrorist hosting families.

One person "Al-Zarqawi" could not create such a powerful organization. He needed hundreds if not thousands of foot soldiers. Mostly locals.

Most foreigners from nearby Arab countries or further away are simply used as foot soldiers and are often kids as has been confirmed 100's of times. The real culprits are the leadership of ISIS and the locals that have permitted them to conquer 1/3 of Iraq and keep it for so long.

Anyway we already know that people play a blame game all the time but rarely look at themselves in the MENA region. Or elsewhere for that matter. Nothing knew.

Last edited:
One person "Al-Zarqawi" could not create such a powerful organization. He needed hundreds if not thousands of foot soldiers. Mostly locals.

Most foreigners from nearby Arab countries or further away are simply used by foot soldiers and are often kids as has been confirmed 100's of times. The real culprits are the leadership of ISIS and the locals that have permitted them to conquer 1/3 of Iraq and keep it for so long.

Anyway we already know that people play a blame game all the time but rarely look at themselves in the MENA region. Or elsewhere for that matter. Nothing knew.

You should read more about Zarqawi, I should as well not saying that i'm an expert but his role was bigger than just a random leader many officials said years ago. Of course without local support there wouldn't be such as you don't see it in the south, but than again many locals were fooled with the revolution stuff, guess they realized it now. A large part of the group remains foreign.

newly posted

Who are ISIS' special Forces " Caliphate Army or "Dabeq Army"? · Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently

Syrians are not allowed to join this army, where its members are selected accurately and with a special recommendation of the religious judiciary, Chechen and Caucasians form about 50% of this army which is considered the elite army of the group, but it did not participate at any of its battles so far, it seems that the group waiting for the right opportunity to engage the Caliphate Army in its big battles, especially that high military exercises for this army are unprecedented and all fighters are from highly experienced in fighting and battles.

You should read more about Zarqawi, I should as well not saying that i'm an expert but his role was bigger than just a random leader many officials said years ago. Of course without local support there wouldn't be such as you don't see it in the south, but than again many locals were fooled with the revolution stuff, guess they realized it now. A large part of the group remains foreign.

newly posted

Who are ISIS' special Forces " Caliphate Army or "Dabeq Army"? · Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently

Nobody has ever claimed that there are no foreigners involved but when certain people/media/public personalities pretend that ISIS came out of nowhere in Iraq and Syria and that absolutely no locals etc. are involved you can only laugh at such claims.

How can one say such a thing when the entire leadership is local, when they control much of Iraqi territory and major cities? I can't for once imagine 1/3 of KSA being in control of an ISIS like terrorist group for instance. Or Morocco. Or Egypt. Or Tunisia. Or Jordan etc. etc.

Yes Southern Iraq is full of Shia militia supporters and Shia Islamist parties (some pure puppets of the Mullah's in Iran). Nothing against the people of Southern Iraq (rather the contrary) as they are the closest of all people to those found in KSA. Just stating the obvious. The only thing that can safe Iraq is nationalism which I have always said and for Iraq to return to the Arab fold politically where it belongs. That does not mean that Iraq must be hostile to the Mullah's of Iran if they love them so much. In case you don't know then Qatar, Oman and several emirates in UAE have fairly close ties to Iran. When KSA/GCC/most of the Arab world makes peace with Iran mutual trade will also boom especially between GCC and nearby Iran and nobody will be against that as it will be mutual business.

Anyway hopefully the stupidity of the Kurds will make the Iraqis unite further regardless of sect. Maybe that will be a springboard to something greater in that sense. Democracy does/will obviously not work in the MENA region/Muslim world by large unless the people learn to use it correctly. The current (old) generation will never learn it so all the hope rests in the young generation (at least those living in peaceful countries of the MENA region) and the upcoming generations.

There is a hell lot of potential which any sane person can see so it's time for the locals of the region to get their shit together and do the right things. Or pressure their leaders to do the right things or pray that they do the right things.

Nasser Al Hiti retook command of Jazeera/Badea region

Nassir al-Hiti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before anyone starts crying, the minister of defense ( left ) is Sunni from Mosul and Nasser is a Sunni from Hit, Anbar province on the ( right ).
CCUWJCYWIAAcxnR.jpg:large

635641041986357056-11046513_910660605652832_8466818331033540914_n.jpg

Anyway did I ever tell you that Khalid al-Obaidi looks like a cousin of Netanyahu?:lol:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Ahaha Wow... Weeks ago I thought exactly the same

Great minds think alike, lol. I noticed it long ago too but could not really find an opportunity to proclaim the similarity here. Many Arab Twitter accounts that post jokes have noticed it and they have made a bit fun of it.

Yesterday I was watching a documentary about the Rothschild family and then I noticed that the founder of the family "Mayer Amschel Rothschild" as pictured at least looks almost identical to the late King Faisal of KSA.

35a9fmp.jpg

Mayer Amschel Rothschild - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

King Faisal of KSA;

So that made me conclude that this breathtaking investigation below is indeed a correct one. I am shocked.

The Jewish roots of the Saudi Royal Family

Hopefully my post won't be deleted. Just banter.:lol:

That's Sheldon Adelson a well-known American Jewish billionaire.:lol:

I think we better stop here.:rofl:

Hadi is a cool guy. Seems harmless. I want to spot the same hairstyle when I will be in my 70's if I live that long.:lol:
yeah I know, and a hardcore Zionist also :lol: Poor Hadi is being compared to this guy. I don't think we have to wait that long.. we will see results within 10 years :lol:

yeah I know, and a hardcore Zionist also :lol: Poor Hadi is being compared to this guy. I don't think we have to wait that long.. we will see results within 10 years :lol:

Almost every American Jewish billionaire is a Zionist. Read up on the Rothschild family's donations to the Israeli state and Zionist cause. Anyway I personally would have no problem with Zionism had they not bothered the Palestinians and just recognized a Palestinian state.

You are being really generous I see.:lol: Baldness does not run in the family.:D

Some news just to stay on topic.

Not sure if posted already.

Almost every American Jewish billionaire is a Zionist. Read up on the Rothschild family's donations to the Israeli state and Zionist cause.
For some reason, Jews and money go hand-in-hand since a very long time. I was playing this game called Crusader Kings, and if you were out of funds, there was an option that you could take an interest based loan from the Jews loooool. A little research showed that Jews have had "banks" going centuries back. So it's hard to beat the Jews at money, after all it's the game they invented.

Back
Top Bottom