What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

And as regards to kharajite , none is a kharajite among the muslims
You are kharjiite no doubt but your little brain that is smaller than lentil can't understand it neither accept it.

What is a Takfiri?
Ignorant yet want to debate that's what kept you behind the nations go learn then come debate.

I don't know why the Iranis are walking about with their chests puffed out.

Were it not for American bombardments in Iraq, the Iranis would still be standing in the same spot they started from.

You can thank America for your progress.
Oh you wish. Iraq's most important achievements in fight against Daesh came without one single airstrike from Americans. They are mostly bombing northern Iraq and Kurdish areas. What you just said came out of desperation.

Yes it is a common excuse from rawafid shias that those who retreated were Sunni without ever providing an iota of proof for the same. Infact the Mosul residents were fed up with the army units was because of the inhuman behaviour and had they been sunni they would not have had that behaviour towards their fellow muslims.
As regards to getting struck , well the shias must be more than thankful to the Americans for that because without that borrowed manhood , they would have been history by now.

As regards to killing us, change ur wet pants . They are still oozing the piss u couldn't control.

They were fed up with the army? Let them enjoy the life under Daesh, I heard they are very happy with it. Enjoying daily beheading ceremonies, crucifixions and hangings. :lol:

Do you have any proof that those who fled from Mosul were Shias? Just present it because you were the one who claimed that first.

Oh you wish. Iraq's most important achievements in fight against Daesh came without one single airstrike from Americans. They are mostly bombing northern Iraq and Kurdish areas. What you just said came out of desperation.

Am I correct in assuming you deleted my post?

I don't see it in the thread.

If so, could you please explain why you're abusing your moderator privileges by removing posts that don't break the rules but criticise Iran?

If so, could you please explain why you're abusing your moderator privileges by removing posts that don't break the rules but criticise Iran?

Why should you even criticise Iran you bozo ? There was massive terrorist attacks on 2 of Irans allies and you expect Iran to do nothing about it ?

America isnt doing any $hit. If they were serious they would carry out 24 hours a day for 7 days airstrikes. Whenever Shia militias were involved in liberating any area the Americans either backed out completely or supported with very little airstrikes.

It was in Syrian thread, but since it was off topic, I answered here. Check again before accusing others.

It was in Syrian thread, but since it was off topic, I answered here. Check again before accusing others.
Apologies, but you shouldn't be answering posts from different threads, as it's confusing.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying.

Why should you even criticise Iran you bozo ? There was massive terrorist attacks on 2 of Irans allies and you expect Iran to do nothing about it ?

America isnt doing any $hit. If they were serious they would carry out 24 hours a day for 7 days airstrikes. Whenever Shia militias were involved in liberating any area the Americans either backed out completely or supported with very little airstrikes.
America basically stopped ISIS taking Kobane and stopped them reaching Baghdad.

You should be kissing their feet.

I'm sure they're trying to balance out the air campaign and not being a recruitment drive for more ISIS. i.e if America goes all out and bombs 24/7, there will be lots of deaths and civilians too. This will be the best recruitment drive for more ISIS to join.

Same if Israel gets involved. There will be 10,000 new recruits every week.

Best to keep it more targeted and lower level.

America basically stopped ISIS taking Kobane and stopped them reaching Baghdad.
It was all kurds...No America , no Amar Bouzouar..It was a kurdish victory.

You should be kissing their feet.
You forgot..Iran is not Morocco..and Iranians are hardly Moroccans..

I'm sure they're trying to balance out the air campaign and not being a recruitment drive for more ISIS. i.e if America goes all out and bombs 24/7, there will be lots of deaths and civilians too. This will be the best recruitment drive for more ISIS to join.
No they didn't..

Same if Israel gets involved. There will be 10,000 new recruits every week.
Among all the involved, Israel is present and active..didn't change that much the balance on the battlefield..

[The high religious reference of Najaf represented by `Ali Sistani has rejected on Friday, the statements made by the adviser of the Iranian president on religious affairs and minorities `Ali Younusi, who had described his country as: "An empire like it was before and Baghdad is its capital." It (Sistani's office) also emphasized on preserving the identity and independence of `Iraq.]

Source: السيستاني رداً على يونسي: نرحب باي مساعدة ولا يعني هذا تنازل عن هويتنا واستقلالنا
That's our leader right there answer your concern about Ali yuonusi. End of the story back to topic.

But, what your government did to Iraq to keep it's identety and its unity? Yes pouring gas on fire to keep it flaming the deal is that they never end any ambasador to Baghdad yet they scream Iraq went to Iran for free!!!!.
What a fouking devil their work is to set this region on fire.

Rawafid do find Islam alien to them so when those grave worshiping cockroaches encounter something from Islam they bark loud

When you understand the concept of tawheed than come talk to me about religions.

If you want to consider us non-Muslims that's fine as well

Absolutely , the life under Islamic State is much better than life under the rawafid persians. The least they have is they can pray as Muslims in their own mosques , a mosque that the muslims in tehran can only wish for . Remember 10% of muslim population lives in Tehran and they don't have a single mosque.

And what better can one call an army who had Mr. maliki as its commander in Chief,
Muslims , nay
Muslims don't work under Persian jews, the Shias.
BTW on a more logical note even the least of critics of the Maliki government criticized it for turning the Iraqi army into a Shia army.

I'm sorry but the amount of BS in your head is too much to counter, I'm sorry I can't change that. You don't have the slightest clew about Mosul and the Sunni areas before IS came in. And please stop trying to become the speaker for Iraq's Sunnis. I'm pretty sure the 2 million displaced Sunnis including the 500k currently housed in Shia provinces would certainly get disgusted from things like yourself.

Where's the mods to deal with this cretin.

Last edited:

If only it were that easy to kill terrorists 24/7. I'm surprise Iran hasn't done something like that, war be over already. And you guys didn't ask for air support because you believe you can retake the city Tikrit easily without such air support of the U.S. led operation against ISIS.

This is needed. Very Smart move by the Iraqis. Otherwise tomorrow the coalition will make it shia-sunni war and will igore the Iraqi Sunni enthusiasm as equal to shias in liberating tikrit.

well done.

This war is b/w one terrorist against another terrorist group........both are using religion as a pretext for committing genocide in Iraq

Iran or the so called IS will bring only death for ppl of IRAAQ

They are only fighting for a piece of the pie , do you really think the Kurds or Turkey are meddlers or peace negotiators in iraq? This was inevitable , they hanged Saddam and the US could only delay the judgment day there , so you see iran is actually one who plays this game very neatly because of international pressure , everyone is against iran , starting with israel and ending with the sunni muslims.

Soleimani's latest victim:p:
This guy is killing em more than IS

e.jpg

Iranian Revolutionary Guards leader Sadiq Yari reportedly killed in Tikrit.

This war is b/w one terrorist against another terrorist group........both are using religion as a pretext for committing genocide in Iraq

And Gulfi Arabs only bring freedom and prosperity, not only they are enjoying it in home, freedom especially, they also have excess money to export it to regional countries. They don't export terrorist at all, they are not even familiar with it, neither with concept of suicide bombing and beheading.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom