What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Snatched from another forum;

'To Valhalla!': Crack Norwegian 'Punisher' troops sent to Iraq to help take on fanatical ISIS army

Dozens of soldiers from a battalion famous for using the emblem of a vicious comic book avenger to strike fear into the enemy in Afghanistan are heading to Iraq with ISIS in their sights.
The Telemark Battalion is an elite mechanised infantry unit of the Norwegian Army which has been involved in the fight against the Taliban as part of the NATO-led security mission since 2003.
Around 50 soldiers from Telemark will be heading to the city of Irbil in northern Iraq to train Kurdish forces to help them in their fight against Islamic State, the Norwegian ministry of defence has confirmed. It is thought the mission will begin in early April.
Some instructors will also be sent to the Iraqi capital Baghdad in the hopes of stemming an insurgency which now controls large tracts of northern Iraq and Syria.
The Telemark Battalion attracted headlines in 2010 when reports emerged some of its soldiers were spray-painting the Punisher symbol on houses and property belonging to Afghans suspected of being members of the Taliban.

Following Olsson's death a video emerged of company commander Major Rune Wenneberg firing up his troops with a rousing battle cry name-checking Valahalla, the mystical hall of Norse mythology where specially chosen warriors go after they've been killed in combat.
During the footage Wenneberg reportedly cries: 'You are the predator. Taliban is the prey. To Valhalla!', as his troops punch their weapons in the air in support.

@Gabriel92 @SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 ...i think i like these guys,i'm surprised they weren't called racists,lol.

Crack Norwegian Punisher troops to help train Kurds to take on ISIS in Iraq | Daily Mail Online

It doesn't surprise me,these savages are destroying everything,mosquees,churchs,museums,cemeteries etc.. this is sad to see decades of history being destroyed in some minutes.
That proves that these savages need to be slaughtered like animals (Oh,this is even an insult to the animals that are better than them),i totally support you in your fight,good luck. :tup:
A citizen of a country who's savagery in unmatchable, giving a discourse on savagery...France is behind that savagery in Syria...and fighting it in Iraq? Don't you see the irony here?

Snatched from another forum;

'To Valhalla!': Crack Norwegian 'Punisher' troops sent to Iraq to help take on fanatical ISIS army

Crack Norwegian Punisher troops to help train Kurds to take on ISIS in Iraq | Daily Mail Online

All it is missing are the Romanian choc troops! Oh, I forgot...They are all in England, siphoning the last pennies in England social system before the piggy bank is closed for good..

I know accepting and denying Abdullah Bin Saba depends on the jewish authors mood and how can u be any different from them. BTW be awared for future that no shia having the tiniest brain denies his existance any more as any one who did so was taken to shreds by muslim scholars and historians . Infact some shia historians too have come out very strongly against this attempt by the shias to deny his existance.
i quote

`Ali Aal-Muhsin ;
[What is popular among Shia scholars -including Kashif al-Ghata’- is that they believe in the existence of Ibn Saba’, who claimed divinity for Ameer-ul-Mu’mineen (as) so he burned him with fire along with his followers. This is known to anyone who searches in the books of Rijal and checks their condition.

On the other hand, some of their scholars view Ibn Saba’ as a blessing, such as Shaykh Muhammad `Ali al-Mu`allim , student of Ayatullah Muhammad al-Muraghi, he says in his book “`Abdullah ibn Saba’ al-Haqiqah al-Majhoulah” pg.62:

[Everything Ibn Saba’ preached is truth, and it is the belief of Imami Shia, except his saying: “There were a thousand prophets and every prophet had a Wasi” because the narrations coming from the path of Ahlul-Bayt declare that prophets were more than a thousand.
Nothing from which Ibn Saba’ mentioned shows signs of Ghulu or extremism, rather it appears that he was a Shia who belonged to Ahlul-Bayt and was loyal to Ameer-ul-Mu’mineen and disowned his enemies.]

Spare me the pleasure of making a fool of u every time u comment.

1)
"Shia" came to be used referring to the followers of Ali. In fact, even in the Prophet's day, several noted companions were called Shias. Hafiz Abu Hatim Razi, in his Az-Zainat, which he compiled for clarifying the meanings of certain words and phrases current among scholars, says that the first new word that came into general acceptance in Islam in the days of the Prophet was "Shia." The word was applied to four prominent companions: Abu Dharr Ghifari, Salman Farsi, Miqdad bin Aswad Kindi, and Ammar Yasir. Many more hadith were quoted in support of the same point. Now it is for you to consider how it was possible that during the time of the Prophet four of his chief companions were called Shia. If the Prophet thought it was innovation, why didn't he forbid the people to use it? The fact is that people had heard from the Prophet himself that the followers (Shias) of Ali were the inhabitants of Heaven. They were proud of it and openly called themselves Shias.​

2)
SHIA'ISM COMPARED TO FOUR SCHOOLS OF LAW

Only a few nights ago you called the Shia sect "political," and said that since it did not exist during the Prophet's time - that it came into being during Uthman's caliphate - it was unlawful to follow it. The night before last we proved that Shia'ism was founded in the time of the Prophet on his own instructions. The chief of the Shias, the Commander of the Faithful, Ali, was brought up and trained by the Prophet from early childhood and received his religious knowledge from him. According to the records in your own authentic books, the Holy Prophet called him the Gate of Knowledge. He explicitly said: "Obedience to Ali is obedience to me, and disobedience to Ali is disobedience to me." In a gathering of 70,000 people, he appointed him Amir and caliph and ordered all Muslims, including Umar and Abu Bak r, to pay allegiance to him.But it is not known how your four schools of law came to be established, nor which of the four Imams saw the Prophet nor whether any authorization has been reported from the Prophet about them so as to explain why Muslims should be forced to follow them. Without any compelling reason you follow your elders and offer nothing to authorize their Imamate except that they were great mujtahids, men of learning and piety. But, if these qualities are present to the highest degree in the progeny of the Prophet, then isn't it obligatory for us to follow them? Are these schools of law, which have no link with the Prophet, innovations, or is that sect founded by the Prophet and led by his descendant an innovation? In the same way, there are the other eleven Imams about whom there are separate hadith showing that they are the equals of the Holy Qur'an. In the Hadith-e-Thaqalain it is clearly stated that "Whoever is attached to these two is rescued, and whosoever stays away from them is lost." In the Hadith-e-Safina the Prophet said: "Whosoever keeps aloof from them is drowned and lost." Ibn Hajar in Sawa'iq (Bab-e- Wasiyyatu'n-Nabi, page 135), quotes a hadith from the Prophet saying that: "The Qur'an and my progeny are my Trusts; if you keep yourselves attached to these two, never shall you go astray." In support of this, Ibn Hajar quotes another hadith from the Prophet about the Holy Qur'an and his purified progeny: "Do not go beyond the bounds of the Qur'an and my progeny; do not neglect them. Otherwise, you will be destroyed. And do not teach my descendants since they know more than you do."

PESHAWAR NIGHTS
Code:
http://islamicmobility.com/pdf/PESHAWAR%20NIGHTS%20Part%201.pdf

A citizen of a country who's savagery in unmatchable, giving a discourse on savagery...France is behind that savagery in Syria...and fighting it in Iraq? Don't you see the irony here?

All it is missing are the Romanian choc troops! Oh, I forgot...They are all in England, siphoning the last pennies in England social system before the piggy bank is closed for good..

It always cracks me up when you,a citizen of the cesspool of the world Algeria ,whose immigrant citizens are coralled in slums in France like cattle,whose per capita income is half as that of Romania despite having huge resources of gas/oil comes here to throw mud at others.

Don't worry ,Romanian soldiers were in Iraq and Afghanistan and earmed high praises for their profesionalism.Unlike the Algerian peasants they didn't kill hundreds of innocents .See your intervention on the latest rafinery fiasco or how thousands of civilians were massacred by their own state troops in the civil war.

Oh,and the best of the best...i give you Algeria on the Global Innovation Index....5th from the bottom,only above Togo,Madagascar,Sudan,Yemen.:enjoy::lol:

23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
Algeria NAWA UM 23.1 138 31.6 112 14.6 141 0.4 141
23px-Flag_of_Togo.svg.png
Togo SSF LI 23.0 139 29.5 122 16.5 137 0.5 132
23px-Flag_of_Madagascar.svg.png
Madagascar SSF LI 22.9 140 28.8 123 17.0 135 0.5 128
23px-Flag_of_Sudan.svg.png
Sudan SSF LM 19.8 141 26.5 136 13.1 142 0.4 138
23px-Flag_of_Yemen.svg.png
Yemen

Tikrit assault was so far a big fail. Small, thin encircled town with lightly armed militia inside, over 700 killed and no results. Iranian generals know only two tactics: human wave and barrel bomb.

main_900.jpg

Tikrit assault was so far a big fail. Small, thin encircled town with lightly armed militia inside, over 700 killed and no results. Iranian generals know only two tactics: human wave and barrel bomb.

I always know when you trash talk about something, a good thing is actually happening.

What's your source about 700 killed? Just prove it..

I always know when you trash talk about something, a good thing is actually happening.

What's your source about 700 killed? Just prove it..
Iraqi offensive for Tikrit stalls as casualties mount
US_Iraq-07813.jpg

Mourners in Najaf chant slogans against the Islamic State during a funeral procession March 11 for members of the Shiite group Asaib Ahl al-Haq who were killed while fighting the militants in Tikrit. (Jaber al-Helo/AP)
By Loveday Morris March 16 at 5:49 PM
NAJAF, Iraq — Iraqi forces’ operation to retake the city of Tikrit has stalled as troops suffer heavy casualties at the hands of Islamic State militants, raising concerns about whether the pro-government fighters are ready for major offensives.

After two days of little activity on the battlefield, Iraq’s interior minister, Mohammed al-Ghabban, confirmed Monday that the offensive has “temporarily stopped.” The steady flow of coffins arriving in Iraq’s Shiite holy city of Najaf suggests a reason for the pause; cemetery workers say as many as 60 war dead have been arriving each day.

Since last week, Iraqi forces have hemmed in the Sunni militants in Tikrit, claiming control of the majority of the former Islamic State stronghold. But the operation has come at a cost, with soldiers saying the fight has been tougher than expected. As the momentum has slowed, some Iraqi officials have begun to publicly call for U.S.-led air support.

Iraqi offensive for Tikrit stalls as casualties mount - The Washington Post

Assault lasts over two weeks already, u can make calculations alone. Well thats same generals who lost half million people but failed to take Basra. When CC took it in one week with minor casualties.

main_900.jpg

In your hate for Iran you're falling in the ISIS supporting category.Not cool mate,not cool at all.Huge respect for the men fighting ISIS,be they Sunni,Shias,Christians,Arabs or Iranians.This kind of mocking to their losses is unacceptable!

In your hate for Iran you're falling in the ISIS supporting category.Not cool mate,not cool at all.Huge respect for the men fighting ISIS,be they Sunni,Shias,Christians,Arabs or Iranians.This kind of mocking to their losses is unacceptable!
I dont see a single reason how Assad aka Iran who poison and starve kids is better than IS. I think Sunni Arabs in Iraq need to get a wide autonomy just like Kurds. Bombing them to submission is not a solution.

3:25

I dont see a single reason how Assad aka Iran who poison and starve kids is better than IS. I think Sunni Arabs in Iraq need to get a wide autonomy just like Kurds. Bombing them to submission is not a solution.

Now,now,...he without sin shall cast the first stone.We can both agree that an Israeli isn't exactly the best advocate for this on account of,you know...the flatenning of Gaza .

Well, i think even if the Shia forces manages Sunnis into submission, things will be like before the ISIS appeared. Bombings in mosques, market places, claiming hundreds of lives in each month.

And just give us one single reason that Israel is any different than ISIS and Nusra.

You are the same guy who brought excuse for every single civilian casualty in Gaza after you savagely flattened it. How's that for a go my dear Hasbara?

Iraqi offensive for Tikrit stalls as casualties mount

Mourners in Najaf chant slogans against the Islamic State during a funeral procession March 11 for members of the Shiite group Asaib Ahl al-Haq who were killed while fighting the militants in Tikrit. (Jaber al-Helo/AP)
By Loveday Morris March 16 at 5:49 PM
NAJAF, Iraq — Iraqi forces’ operation to retake the city of Tikrit has stalled as troops suffer heavy casualties at the hands of Islamic State militants, raising concerns about whether the pro-government fighters are ready for major offensives.

After two days of little activity on the battlefield, Iraq’s interior minister, Mohammed al-Ghabban, confirmed Monday that the offensive has “temporarily stopped.” The steady flow of coffins arriving in Iraq’s Shiite holy city of Najaf suggests a reason for the pause; cemetery workers say as many as 60 war dead have been arriving each day.

Since last week, Iraqi forces have hemmed in the Sunni militants in Tikrit, claiming control of the majority of the former Islamic State stronghold. But the operation has come at a cost, with soldiers saying the fight has been tougher than expected. As the momentum has slowed, some Iraqi officials have begun to publicly call for U.S.-led air support.

Iraqi offensive for Tikrit stalls as casualties mount - The Washington Post

Assault lasts over two weeks already, u can make calculations alone. Well thats same generals who lost half million people but failed to take Basra. When CC took it in one week with minor casualties.

That is not a 'proof'. A random unnamed anonymous worker in a cemetery has given a random number, you basically didn't prove crap.
And about taking Basra.

Fact 1: Iran was fully isolated from major arms suppliers while Iraq recieved billions of dollars of money and weapons from more than 20 countries, including USSR, Europe and US and Gulfis.

Fact 2: Total number of Iran's war casualties, civilian or military and including those missing in action in a period of 8 years is 190,672. All of the names and data are recorded and monitored constantly. Another organization estimated the number to be around 210,000 previously (assuming the big number of those still missing in action), but the new statistics are proved to be more reliable. We don't hide one single known casualty of our war and families of the martyrs are respected and supported greatly, there is absolutely no confirmed hidden war casualties.

This year, the Organization for Safe-keeping and Publishing the Values of the Holy Defense, created after the war and operating under the supervision of the Iranian armed forces, reported, “During the war, 217,000 military personnel, 2,130,000 members of the Basij and 200,000 members of the Sepah [Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps] and police forces defended the country against the enemy.”

According to the organization's figures, 190,000 Iranian “fighters” were killed and 672,000 were injured. A notable number of those wounded were injured by chemical weapons and eventually lost their lives later on, after the war. Their suffering continues to this day.

All of those bs claims about nearly one million Iranian and Iraqi casualties have no base. Iraq's casualty was also between 180,000-200,000 and not 500,000.
A very small part of that casualty was devoted to advance in Iraq's territory. Most of the forces martyred driving Iraqis out of Iran. And by comparing U.S attack on Iraq with Iran-Iraq war, you just showed your intellectual capability.
And since you brought up the example:

Israel with second highest military spending per capita in the world, has failed to destroy Hamas with crappy Grad rockets, lack of heavy weapons and advanced equipment. It only managed in savagely and hysterically killing of civilians in Gaza and targeting children playing on beach with missiles. That's the true capability of the den of spider called Israel, as Nasrallah described accurately. Not to forget huge support and charity money it receives from the west.

So before embarrassing yourself again by coming up with such bull crap, learn to study more about the subject you are blabbering about. :)

Last edited:
And just give us one single reason that Israel is any different than ISIS and Nusra.
You must be kidding. Israel is the most tolerant to minorities and free country in Middle East.

CAJT1v9UsAEsXVh.jpg

You are the same guy who brought excuse for every single civilian casualty in Gaza after you savagely flattened it.
No one "flattened" Gaza. As I showed before all that destruction from one spot in Sajaiya.

How's that for a go my dear Hasbara?
Every time u lose argument cry "Hasbara" :)

That is not a 'proof'. A random unnamed anonymous worker in a cemetery has given a random number, you basically didn't prove crap.
Washington Post is reliable source. Plus fact that offensive got stuck is very telling.

And about taking Basra.

Fact 1: Iran was fully isolated from major arms suppliers while Iraq recieved billions of dollars of money and weapons from more than 20 countries, including USSR, Europe and US and Gulfis.
Iran had 4th generation F-14 jets vs crappy Iraqi Migs. :) And Iran got massive aid from Syria and tadam... Israel.

Fact 2: Total number of Iran's war casualties, civilian or military and including those missing in action in a period of 8 years is 190,672.
Less than 24 K a year? Good story, maybe someone even will believe it.

Israel with second highest military spending per capita in the world,
Dont know what per capita has to do with anything? Brunei spends per capita 10 times more than China, so it must be much stronger :lol:

has failed to destroy Hamas with crappy Grad rockets
We totally crushed ur beloved Hamas terrorists in West Bank. We are not interested to stay in Gaza. If we destroy Hamas then IS or some other shyt will come there instead. Whats the point? :rolleyes:

Now,now,...he without sin shall cast the first stone.We can both agree that an Israeli isn't exactly the best advocate for this on account of,you know...the flatenning of Gaza .
No one "flattened" Gaza. And we are not interested to conquer or rule Gaza. All we want from them that they wont fire rockets at us.

Last edited:
All we want from them that they wont fire rockets at us.

I'm pretty sure the Iraqis want the the same in their country.Well,plus such little details as not wanting to get beheaded,set on fire while being alive,their women not raped or sold as slaves,etc,etc.You know,all those little details ...

You must be kidding. Israel is the most tolerant to minorities and free country in Middle East.

No one "flattened" Gaza. As I showed before all that destruction from one spot in Sajaiya.

Every time u lose argument cry "Hasbara" :)

Washington Post is reliable source. Plus fact that offensive got stuck is very telling.

And about taking Basra.

Iran had 4th generation F-14 jets vs crappy Iraqi Migs. :) And Iran got massive aid from Syria and tadam... Israel.

Less than 24 K a year? Good story, maybe someone even will believe it.

Dont know what per capita has to do with anything? Brunei spends per capita 10 times more than China, so it must be much stronger :lol:

We totally crushed ur beloved Hamas terrorists in West Bank. We are not interested to stay in Gaza. If we destroy Hamas then IS or some other shyt will come there instead. Whats the point? :rolleyes:

No one "flattened" Gaza. And we are not interested to conquer or rule Gaza. All we want from them that they wont fire rockets at us.

Your usual tactics.

Yes that number about war casualties is true and no one cares if you don't believe it.

About Tikrit offensive, it isn't stuck, they are planning strategies to take the city with minimal casualties, they don't want to enter a costly urban war.After all, as an Israeli, you should be aware of that. Your top commandos got their arses handed to them in Gaza in urban warfare while your airforce was bombing Gazans bat shit crazy.

The plan is to bleed Daesh in the city slowly by launching air strikes to weaken them to deplete their equipment, then launching the attack to capture it.

And that's why Iran's air force kill ratio compared to Iraqis was more than 5:1. Our air force did its job excellent, while it was suffering from lack of spare parts and sanctions, not to mention lack of equipment for ground troops which was so severe. We didn't receive anything 'massive' from any country compared to very very huge amount of weapons sold to Iraq and endless amounts of money.

You just lie to win an argument Hasbara, don't get offended because you are one of them. But lying won't get you anywhere, you just keep embarrassing yourself.

And btw. you cheering on death of Iraqi soldiers fighting Daesh shows exactly my previous stance: That Israel and ISIS are just the same, different in names and faces only. The same way you cheer for Nusra terrorists in Syria and it's a bit funny when you justify supporting Daesh by bringing Iran and Assad in, you are just 2 sides of the same coin, other members here also threw that in your face.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom